FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > The USA

The USA

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ools and the brain OP   Couple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Been so caught up with what we are going through and doing haven't really had a chance to catch up on world news.

But New York has it bad and looks like it's going to get much worse.

Even worse is trump's comments about the country being back to normal in time for Easter.

Is he for real?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its going to get bad over there, much worse than here.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

he didnt say which easter

states like new York, LA and Washington are very bad at the moment.

always have to remember Trump like Johnson are taking advice from medical experts because they both no nothing about this sort of thing.

2 medical ships are being deployed in the states.

1 to new York and 1 to LA.

The LA one is currently being re-fitted and they are having to speed this up to get the Ship out to help.

The ship to New York is in the main designed for wartime casualties so it will have been fitted with a lot of equipment and beds.

I do think Trump is desperate to give the American people hope. That's the presidents Job to look strong and positive in front of the nation.

He wants to re-open a lot of businesses because he has without a doubt got a lot of people into jobs and got America working.

He is a business man, that's his background so I can understand a little where he is coming from.

Vp Pence is a fantastic speaker and is leading the Covid-19 taskforce in America.

Listen to VP Pence. he is calm, careful not to down play anything. and he always answers questions.

he has the team of doctors, health workers and scientists working with him.

He is the one to listen too.

By *inky SpiceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Trump doesn't listen to anyone! His own team are constantly having to go on the likes of Twitter and correct what he's said.

Of all the western countries I think the U.S. is going to be the worst affected because of their abysmal leadership.

By *ildatheart6969Couple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Trump doesn't listen to anyone! His own team are constantly having to go on the likes of Twitter and correct what he's said.

Of all the western countries I think the U.S. is going to be the worst affected because of their abysmal leadership."

No trump will save the day.

Just like the movies

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

the figures for new york state and the city look a lot worse than everywhere else because they have done more tests there than the rest of the country combined.... keep that in mind!

but yes... the "tri-state" area (New York, New Jersey and Conneticut) has been hit hard....

if you want a masterclass in how to get communications out... you should look at one of NY Govenor Andrew Cuomo's daily press briefings (they are normally somewhere between 2 and 3pm our time each day)

there are 2 people that are trusted in the US at the moment, 1 is Cuomo, the other is Dr.Anthony Fauci.. who is the head of infectious Diseases

neither of them sugar coat.... so where trump will go off on one... Fauci will actually tell it as it is!

Cheltenham

"the figures for new york state and the city look a lot worse than everywhere else because they have done more tests there than the rest of the country combined.... keep that in mind!

but yes... the "tri-state" area (New York, New Jersey and Conneticut) has been hit hard....

if you want a masterclass in how to get communications out... you should look at one of NY Govenor Andrew Cuomo's daily press briefings (they are normally somewhere between 2 and 3pm our time each day)

there are 2 people that are trusted in the US at the moment, 1 is Cuomo, the other is Dr.Anthony Fauci.. who is the head of infectious Diseases

neither of them sugar coat.... so where trump will go off on one... Fauci will actually tell it as it is!"

Fauci actually predicted that Trump is going to face a huge virus in his presidency

By *eavy Metal BallzMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"the figures for new york state and the city look a lot worse than everywhere else because they have done more tests there than the rest of the country combined.... keep that in mind!

neither of them sugar coat.... so where trump will go off on one... Fauci will actually tell it as it is!"

Thanks Fabio for that, yes NY has done more testing than the rest of the states combined, that’s the main reason they have such high figures. I think if WA where I’m living we’re to mass test like NY, the results would be even more terrifying. The care home up in Kirkland seem like it was the epicentre of the outbreak in the US.

I think Inslee and the rest of the state politicians got caught with their pants down and we’re a little late to react. I’m afraid it maybe too late now to hold back the tide. Although he (Inslee) has locked down the pretty much everything now, I have my fingers crossed that it works.

Fortunately I’ve been sent up to Alaska for a few months to run a couple of things, so I’m well away from there. But again here the state has closed all non essential travel, shops and restaurants only doing take out, no groups of more than 10 and shelter in place as they say.

I’m classed as an exempt worker, so no rest for me at all.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

A major problem for the US is going to be the sheer size of some of the cities there. I've never visited New York, but the first time i went to LA i was gobsmacked at how big it was. Driving for several hours on the freeway through the city (with free flowing traffic), not just in a built up corridor, but with city stretching as far as the eye could see in all directions. We think that London is pretty big, but compared to LA it's almost a village.

I worry that the sheer number of people living close together will make the spread much faster than here. I suppose that there are plenty of small towns that are hugely separated, out in the mid west and suchlike. Maybe they will come through quite well. But the large cities i can see becoming awful.

Newcastle and Gateshead

this is where me and you are going to disagree a bit

i have been impressed by what most govenors have done in their states, inslee in washington, Cuomo in New York, Newsom in California and Dewine in Ohio... just to show i am non-partisan

i think the federal response has been woeful and they have been so far behind the ball.... and i think that starts at the top, where up until last week he didn't treat it as a public health emergency, but as an economic inconvienience...

the thought of the federal government relaxing the advice and telling people to go back to work in the next 2-3 weeks screams public health lunacy to me!

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Trump doesn't listen to anyone! His own team are constantly having to go on the likes of Twitter and correct what he's said.

Of all the western countries I think the U.S. is going to be the worst affected because of their abysmal leadership."

I do agree he will destroy the US it is these crisis that sort out who are leaders.He is no leader and still thinking about his political dogma.

Very different o Boris who is taking a lot of advice and forgetting political dogma

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I was in New York 3 weeks just got out in time it seems xx

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

This.

And their primitive healthcare system.

-Matt

By *eavy Metal BallzMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"this is where me and you are going to disagree a bit

i have been impressed by what most govenors have done in their states, inslee in washington, Cuomo in New York, Newsom in California and Dewine in Ohio... just to show i am non-partisan

i think the federal response has been woeful and they have been so far behind the ball.... and i think that starts at the top, where up until last week he didn't treat it as a public health emergency, but as an economic inconvienience...

the thought of the federal government relaxing the advice and telling people to go back to work in the next 2-3 weeks screams public health lunacy to me!"

Yes, the states and governors seem to be ahead of the federal response and like you said that’s from the top down.

The CDC was slowly being defunded like so many other federal departments

Barbados

Of all the western countries I think the U.S. is going to be the worst affected because of their abysmal leadership.

No trump will save the day.

Just like the movies"

Which movie? Independence day?

-Matt

Barbados

"

I do think Trump is desperate to give the American people hope. That's the presidents Job to look strong and positive in front of the nation.

"

There is a big difference between "Giving people hope" and "blatantly lying to people and through your incompetence, self-interest, and dishonesty putting their lives at risk".

-Matt

Just seen him on the news, pathetic really...a bit like king Canute

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

The man is an absolute moron

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-coronavirus-news-reopen-us-borders-easter-holiday-a9423041.html

Coronavirus: Trump says Easter with ‘packed churches’ would be ‘beautiful time’ to reopen US

Donald is half right. The churches may well be full for easter. All in black.

9279 new cases reported today... 132 new deaths.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's bad and going to get much, much worse there. This, especially if Trump remains focused on himself and seeking to get reelected by keeping minimal restrictions on citizens. He may misjudge the public desire for physical liberty to be at the cost of thousands more lives. His campaign is his core focus and he's misinterpreting the medical experts advice. If tens of thousands die in the US, he'll start to feel condemnation.

He's obviously going to continue to point blame at anyone else but he will struggle.

Population density seems to be the thing. If you're all crammed in together you are more likely to get it and using the tube etc whether you like it or not doesn't help. Eventually it will burn itself out. In meantime hopefully someone is trying to control the flow of ICU availability V demand. Us humans have an annoying habit of circumventing the rules don't we ?

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"this is where me and you are going to disagree a bit

the thought of the federal government relaxing the advice and telling people to go back to work in the next 2-3 weeks screams public health lunacy to me!

Yes, the states and governors seem to be ahead of the federal response and like you said that’s from the top down.

The CDC was slowly being defunded like so many other federal departments "

Reports on the UK news tonight say that New York will be hit hard. Experts consider they'll need at least 140,000 beds to cope, but only have 50,000 beds available.

The main issue is the two political parties are putting their rivalries into gear and fighting against each other instead of collaborating and working out an agreed timetable, financial budgets etc.

Until they agree, nothing constructive will emerge.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"It's bad and going to get much, much worse there. This, especially if Trump remains focused on himself and seeking to get reelected by keeping minimal restrictions on citizens. He may misjudge the public desire for physical liberty to be at the cost of thousands more lives. His campaign is his core focus and he's misinterpreting the medical experts advice. If tens of thousands die in the US, he'll start to feel condemnation.

He's obviously going to continue to point blame at anyone else but he will struggle.

"

The US will be phenomenally lucky if they can keep it down to tens of thousands dead. With a huge proportion of the population having no health insurance, no sick pay, a choice of carrying on working or being made homeless and starving - it's going to hit the 80% incidence in all their large cities within a few weeks. I fear that there is a high probability of a million dead within the New York area alone.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"It's bad and going to get much, much worse there. This, especially if Trump remains focused on himself and seeking to get reelected by keeping minimal restrictions on citizens. He may misjudge the public desire for physical liberty to be at the cost of thousands more lives. His campaign is his core focus and he's misinterpreting the medical experts advice. If tens of thousands die in the US, he'll start to feel condemnation.

The US will be phenomenally lucky if they can keep it down to tens of thousands dead. With a huge proportion of the population having no health insurance, no sick pay, a choice of carrying on working or being made homeless and starving - it's going to hit the 80% incidence in all their large cities within a few weeks. I fear that there is a high probability of a million dead within the New York area alone."

That's staggering. Just staggering.

Cheltenham

The US will be phenomenally lucky if they can keep it down to tens of thousands dead. With a huge proportion of the population having no health insurance, no sick pay, a choice of carrying on working or being made homeless and starving - it's going to hit the 80% incidence in all their large cities within a few weeks. I fear that there is a high probability of a million dead within the New York area alone.

That's staggering. Just staggering."

It's crazy isn't it.

Total baloney too

liverpool

"

Its why he has started blaming china

Imagine having a narcissistic lying self serving buffoon running the country..oh wait

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

The US will be phenomenally lucky if they can keep it down to tens of thousands dead. With a huge proportion of the population having no health insurance, no sick pay, a choice of carrying on working or being made homeless and starving - it's going to hit the 80% incidence in all their large cities within a few weeks. I fear that there is a high probability of a million dead within the New York area alone."

The UK will be lucky to keep deaths in the tens of thousands! We are still on track for over 1/2 million dead!! USA will be lucky to keep its deaths in the hundreds of thousands!

Cheltenham

The UK will be lucky to keep deaths in the tens of thousands! We are still on track for over 1/2 million dead!! USA will be lucky to keep its deaths in the hundreds of thousands! "

where are you getting your"predictions" from?

Manchester (she/her)

It's crazy isn't it.

Total baloney too"

And you know this, how?

Got a relation who stays just outside LA there very anxious but isolating but say national guard on the streets

The UK will be lucky to keep deaths in the tens of thousands! We are still on track for over 1/2 million dead!! USA will be lucky to keep its deaths in the hundreds of thousands! where are you getting your"predictions" from?"

Licking finger and putting it in the air A bit dangerous at the moment

Cheltenham

It's crazy isn't it.

Total baloney too

And you know this, how?"

Shouldn't you be asking how she thinks 1,000,000s will die in nyc

Cheltenham

It's crazy isn't it.

Total baloney too

And you know this, how?"

The mortality rate is very very low.

Unless there's a few hundred million living in NYC it's near impossible

Manchester (she/her)

It's crazy isn't it.

Total baloney too

And you know this, how?

Shouldn't you be asking how she thinks 1,000,000s will die in nyc"

I know her, I trust her, I'm willing to react to an idea based on my experience of her.

I'm interested in hearing how you know that, given the complicating factors she's already added to the mortality rate, you can be so confident.

If trump has his way he’ll wipe out so many people it makes you wonder if that’s what he wants.

teleford

The UK will be lucky to keep deaths in the tens of thousands! We are still on track for over 1/2 million dead!! USA will be lucky to keep its deaths in the hundreds of thousands! where are you getting your"predictions" from?"

UK population. 66 million. At present on track for 80% to get infected within 2 months. Lockdown may delay the timeframe but without a vaccine nothing is going to stop it spreading. Let’s be optimistic in a 1% mortality rate, though it’s currently higher than that despite hospitals still having capacity to provide care to all which they soon won’t... 500,000 ish.. this virus is vicious!!

Manchester (she/her)

"If trump has his way he’ll wipe out so many people it makes you wonder if that’s what he wants. "

But the economy!

I had thought economic prosperity was to serve people, which isn't a lot of good if they're dead.

"If trump has his way he’ll wipe out so many people it makes you wonder if that’s what he wants.

But the economy!

I had thought economic prosperity was to serve people, which isn't a lot of good if they're dead."

He’s not interested in the people. Only the success of business.

Manchester (she/her)

"If trump has his way he’ll wipe out so many people it makes you wonder if that’s what he wants.

But the economy!

I had thought economic prosperity was to serve people, which isn't a lot of good if they're dead.

He’s not interested in the people. Only the success of business. "

Yeah, I know

But the economy!

Yeah, I know "

Shame more Americans can’t see it.

I worry for them at the moment.

teleford

It's crazy isn't it.

Total baloney too

And you know this, how?

Unless there's a few hundred million living in NYC it's near impossible"

The mortality rate isn’t low enough! Singapore mass testing has caught almost all cases there. They have a mortality of 0.3% That alone would be 200,000 deaths for UK... but they avoided run away infection, once hospital capacity to ventilate is exceeded the mortality rate rockets!! Italy have lost 11.3% of confirmed cases. They have over 6800 deaths but of those confirmed cases only 8600 have so far recovered.

Cheltenham

But the economy!

Yeah, I know

I worry for them at the moment. "

Would say same about the UK

liverpool

But the economy!

Yeah, I know

I worry for them at the moment. "

Only got themselves to blame

They arent the brightest bunch

Cheltenham

It's crazy isn't it.

Total baloney too

And you know this, how?

Unless there's a few hundred million living in NYC it's near impossible

The mortality rate isn’t low enough! Singapore mass testing has caught almost all cases there. They have a mortality of 0.3% That alone would be 200,000 deaths for UK... but they avoided run away infection, once hospital capacity to ventilate is exceeded the mortality rate rockets!! Italy have lost 11.3% of confirmed cases. They have over 6800 deaths but of those confirmed cases only 8600 have so far recovered. "

Compared to last year how much increase is that?

Newcastle and Gateshead

lets use the figures that Gov.Cuomo used the other day in his press conference because it is jarring...

New York State has a estimated population of 18 million people...

now... he is suggesting that roughly 60% of those will catch the virus in one form or another.....

so a mortality rate of 1% would still be a lot of people......

the reason he is more worried is this... of those who are confirmed as having the virus, at the moment the hospitalisation rate is 17%......

which means that they are going to run out of beds really quickly..

But the economy!

Yeah, I know

They arent the brightest bunch"

Im sure you’re much brighter

By *empsey and hotpieceMan  over a year ago

North west

"Been so caught up with what we are going through and doing haven't really had a chance to catch up on world news.

But New York has it bad and looks like it's going to get much worse.

Even worse is trump's comments about the country being back to normal in time for Easter.

Is he for real?"

Hes not for real, but the scary thing is, he believes he is. Even scarier is that a large majority of Americans still think he is ( mind you, they think us brits all live in London and personally know the queen).

Maybe once the whole covid19 thing blows over in the USA ,trump can start on the wall he promised.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

"

john hopkins website...... since they have been covering this from the very start....

worldwide..... 16,600 deaths from 382,000 suspected or confirmed cases......

Cheltenham

"

john hopkins website...... since they have been covering this from the very start....

worldwide..... 16,600 deaths from 382,000 suspected or confirmed cases......"

How many had underlying problems?

When your body is trying to fight one disease/illness and another comes it's way something's got to give.

If they were concerned so much about health they would ban smoking.

By *wcuckoldcoupleCouple  over a year ago

North West

We got back from NYC on sunday morning the situation there is much like what we are about to face here everyone needs to listen to the advise and stay isolated. Gov Cuomo is doing an incredable job for the people of new york.

"

worldwide..... 16,600 deaths from 382,000 suspected or confirmed cases......

How many had underlying problems?

When your body is trying to fight one disease/illness and another comes it's way something's got to give.

If they were concerned so much about health they would ban smoking.

"

They tried something like that with alcohol..hhhmmmm

liverpool

But the economy!

Yeah, I know

Im sure you’re much brighter"

Well I wouldnt vote for that fucktard so yeah?

But the economy!

Yeah, I know

Im sure you’re much brighter

Well I wouldnt vote for that fucktard so yeah?"

You do know that less than 50% voted for Capn Bone Spur, right?

Didn't Trump refer to Convid-19 as 'The Kung Flu'

By *artinbobMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"Didn't Trump refer to Convid-19 as 'The Kung Flu'

"

No sure about Kung flu but he did call it China flu at one point

"Didn't Trump refer to Convid-19 as 'The Kung Flu'

"

Someone from the white house did, but Trump calls it the Chinese Virus

By *illyGoFarMan  over a year ago

Fantasyland USA

If we all follow the advice from the latest Government update we'll all be fine!

https://youtu.be/Hks6Nq7g6P4

I agree with trump about China, they are responsible for this nightmare, they owe the world an apology and compensation. It is the Chinese flu, they made it, and tried to cover it up.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"We got back from NYC on sunday morning the situation there is much like what we are about to face here everyone needs to listen to the advise and stay isolated. Gov Cuomo is doing an incredable job for the people of new york."

If you got back from NYC on Sunday then honestly you should be self isolating....

I am not sure if that is the UK govt advice, but that is the US federal advice as of yesterday

couple, us we him her.

"I agree with trump about China, they are responsible for this nightmare, they owe the world an apology and compensation. It is the Chinese flu, they made it, and tried to cover it up. "

I'm pretty sure that the 1000's who have died and still sick, the people who yet to get sick plus economic issues all of this China have their own problems to deal with right now.

Suggestions that it was intentional are frankly ridiculous and inflammatory.

I don't listen to anything president Twitter says as everything he seems to say smack's of talk first think second.

By *wcuckoldcoupleCouple  over a year ago

North West

"We got back from NYC on sunday morning the situation there is much like what we are about to face here everyone needs to listen to the advise and stay isolated. Gov Cuomo is doing an incredable job for the people of new york.

If you got back from NYC on Sunday then honestly you should be self isolating....

I am not sure if that is the UK govt advice, but that is the US federal advice as of yesterday "

Yes we have been inside our home since we got back. Friends stocked our fridge for us before we got home. There where no checks on entry back into the uk at heathrow airport so we are going to stay home and follow the gov advise we see on the tv. Stay safe everyone x

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

In Trumps mind the only people who have died from covit-19 were Never-Trumpers and died just to spite him.

"In Trumps mind the only people who have died from covit-19 were Never-Trumpers and died just to spite him."

Has he actually said that Or can you read his mind

couple, us we him her.

"In Trumps mind the only people who have died from covit-19 were Never-Trumpers and died just to spite him.

Has he actually said that Or can you read his mind "

Well to quote Trump

"It's fake news,ok!"

"In Trumps mind the only people who have died from covit-19 were Never-Trumpers and died just to spite him.

Well to quote Trump

"It's fake news,ok!""

Thats not the same thing. I think Trump is a bit of a prick as much as the next person, but I suspect the poster I quoted made it up.

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"

I think Trump is a bit of a prick as much as the next person, "

Hmnnn, I think your perceptions might be in need of recalibration.

Southport

Well to quote Trump

"It's fake news,ok!"

Thats not the same thing. I think Trump is a bit of a prick as much as the next person, but I suspect the poster I quoted made it up."

Quote, No. Opinion that Trump is a narcissistic sociopath who shows as much empathy as my favorite pet rock. then Yes.

Well to quote Trump

"It's fake news,ok!"

Thats not the same thing. I think Trump is a bit of a prick as much as the next person, but I suspect the poster I quoted made it up.

Quote, No. Opinion that Trump is a narcissistic sociopath who shows as much empathy as my favorite pet rock. then Yes. "

So you made it up then, fair enough.

Southport

Well to quote Trump

"It's fake news,ok!"

Quote, No. Opinion that Trump is a narcissistic sociopath who shows as much empathy as my favorite pet rock. then Yes.

So you made it up then, fair enough."

Thank you, I'm glad you agree.

Cheltenham

Fauci is a con and should be indited

One of the interesting things to come out of this is the number of prisoners in new york state.

Because the state is releasing some due to the virus the numbers are at lowest since 1946.

4906 in prison. All seriously violent will not be released.

This is to place resources where needed.

Nearly 15,000 confirmed cases...

... just today

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

This.

-Matt"

On health care do people have to pay to be treated for the virus?If they do death rate will be thousands and more in the states

liverpool

This.

-MattOn health care do people have to pay to be treated for the virus?If they do death rate will be thousands and more in the states"

I'm guessing so?

Thats why trump wanted that vaccine.

He would make billions

Manchester (she/her)

This.

-MattOn health care do people have to pay to be treated for the virus?If they do death rate will be thousands and more in the states"

Yes. I've seen reports of bills of over $30k

"Nearly 15,000 confirmed cases...

... just today "

16,991 new cases. Nearly 17k in a day.

I think the churches will be full for Easter as Trump predicted. But not quite as "beautiful" as he had in mind...

By *rincessandscoundrelCouple  over a year ago

westcliff

"states like new York, LA and Washington are very bad at the moment.

always have to remember Trump like Johnson are taking advice from medical experts because they both no nothing about this sort of thing.

The LA one is currently being re-fitted and they are having to speed this up to get the Ship out to help.

The ship to New York is in the main designed for wartime casualties so it will have been fitted with a lot of equipment and beds.

He wants to re-open a lot of businesses because he has without a doubt got a lot of people into jobs and got America working.

He is a business man, that's his background so I can understand a little where he is coming from.

Vp Pence is a fantastic speaker and is leading the Covid-19 taskforce in America.

Listen to VP Pence. he is calm, careful not to down play anything. and he always answers questions.

He is the one to listen too."

For real???

... just today

I think the churches will be full for Easter as Trump predicted. But not quite as "beautiful" as he had in mind..."

Whoa, that went up by 2000 between my post and yours.

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Trump is a pure nut job and I believe this all down to the trade war with China and now they are seeing the results

... just today

I think the churches will be full for Easter as Trump predicted. But not quite as "beautiful" as he had in mind...

Whoa, that went up by 2000 between my post and yours. "

Guess over in the states data is still comming in. It's frightening.

But Trump is getting everyone ready to go back to work...

Manchester (she/her)

... just today

But Trump is getting everyone ready to go back to work..."

It's a beautiful day to reopen government

... just today

It's a beautiful day to reopen government"

Bet he loves the smell of napalm in the morning too ...

Manchester (she/her)

... just today

It's a beautiful day to reopen government

Bet he loves the smell of napalm in the morning too ..."

He'll get a place in history books. Greatest public health disaster in US history. History's greatest villains.

"states like new York, LA and Washington are very bad at the moment.

He is the one to listen too.

For real???"

yes.

do not listen to trump he only talks about business then leaves.

Mike pence the vice-president is the leader of the covid-19 taskforce and you only have to listen to how he is speaking to realise he is taking this very seriously.

When Pence was a governor he failed in dealing with the issue of hiv and this time he is not prepared to make a mistake.

he is a very good speaker. he listens to questions and answers them in a calm polite manner.

completely different to trump.

You can see the worry on VP Pence's face and he knows how serious this is not just for americans but for the world.

Of course he will speak for America first, that's his job he was put in place to do that.

But he and his team are speaking and sharing all the information with world leaders.

next time you see Vp pence. look at his face. he is shattered and really worried about this.

this is a game changer for the human race and he knows it.

» Add a new message to this topic