FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > How will virus change you?

How will virus change you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckymoo OP   Man  over a year ago

Mid-Cheshire

Strange time for us all, hopefully out of all this upset and disturbance, some good will come!

How will it change you as a person.

a. For me ive realised how much day to day help my folks actually need, and what they struggle with. So I’ll do more for them.

b. From now on I’ll always make sure that I buy a nurse a drink in the pub whenever i get the opportunity.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ildatheart6969Couple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Strange time for us all, hopefully out of all this upset and disturbance, some good will come!

a. For me ive realised how much day to day help my folks actually need, and what they struggle with. So I’ll do more for them.

b. From now on I’ll always make sure that I buy a nurse a drink in the pub whenever i get the opportunity."

May get a headache

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

I’m not sure if it will change me? I liked to help people anyway before all this blew up

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

Probably from 'Alive' to 'Dead'

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's strengthened my resolve to care for the vulnerable.

By *uckymoo OP   Man  over a year ago

Mid-Cheshire

Im giggling at some these

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Working from home has made me realise that my working life was, until last week a constant treadmill and that I had let go of so many ordinary things that I enjoy in my life.

I will be reconnecting with my social life for a start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It might actually make me more selfish. Bad I know. But I care for the elderly. I'm putting myself and my kids at risk every time I go to work.

I'm having families of clients (before lock down) ask if their parents are safe having care still.

And what thanks is there at the end of a 12 hour shift. No fucking milk in the shop for me to have a brew. Actually, no open shops when I'm not working as the hours have changed for now.

I haven't stock piled on the basis of knowing how hard the elderly and vulnerable find it to get out to do their shopping.

I actually gave a client the pint of milk I'd managed to get today cos their need is greater than mine.

Its changed me... now a recluse incmy own home for the next 12 weeks. Can't even see my kids..

Once outgoing now not seen anyone for a week. Mates not even rang ro see how i am. Gits!!!

I don't think I'll ever touch a door handle, share a pen, or pick my nose ever again. The recent conditioning not to do these things feels too strong to break now.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

I think it is making me realise how lucky I am friends offering help if any problems etc,so feel closer to people,some are fab people to

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

When It's over I'll know,until then I can't say.

I'm willing to bet that in the long run we'll mostly not change much at all.

"Strange time for us all, hopefully out of all this upset and disturbance, some good will come!

b. From now on I’ll always make sure that I buy a nurse a drink in the pub whenever i get the opportunity."

My landlord still will not decrease the overpriced rent, even after one flatmate is leaving... Greedy dirt world, he better have the house empty for a few months lossing thousands than giving a discount until things get better... By the way, after that I am be leaving too in a few weeks... Good luck to him... He gives no fck, why should I? This is not charity...

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

I will be looking to leave the nhs.

By *artinbobMan  over a year ago

Leicester

When this is over we can go pub and you can by this nurse a drink haha

b. From now on I’ll always make sure that I buy a nurse a drink in the pub whenever i get the opportunity.

My landlord still will not decrease the overpriced rent, even after one flatmate is leaving... Greedy dirt world, he better have the house empty for a few months lossing thousands than giving a discount until things get better... By the way, after that I am be leaving too in a few weeks... Good luck to him... He gives no fck, why should I? This is not charity..."

I will be leaving too*

Leicester

"I will be looking to leave the nhs."

I’ve been looking to leave for years but it keeps a hold of me

When this is over we can go pub and you can by this nurse a drink haha "

Mate, there's a pint waiting from me and any of your colleagues. Absolute heroes.

As for me, I'll start taking my personal life seriously. Fucked about for far too long not taking the effort to look for the one thing I crave the most, a life partner and a family.

Shit like this happening makes you realise it's so much better sharing the good and bad times with a loved one.

I wish the roads could stay this quiet... There are countries that live like this .

By *egularLegsMan  over a year ago

Erdington

Hurt my back wanking while trying to get comfy in my king size bed. It's been three days and still hurts like buggery.

Leicester

When this is over we can go pub and you can by this nurse a drink haha

Mate, there's a pint waiting from me and any of your colleagues. Absolute heroes.

As for me, I'll start taking my personal life seriously. Fucked about for far too long not taking the effort to look for the one thing I crave the most, a life partner and a family.

Shit like this happening makes you realise it's so much better sharing the good and bad times with a loved one. "

Thanks for the drink I’ll look forward to it. As for the other things I’ll be staying single n fucking about. I split from my wife last year and marriage is hard work. So good luck to ya

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 25/03/20 05:18:38]

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"It might actually make me more selfish. Bad I know. But I care for the elderly. I'm putting myself and my kids at risk every time I go to work.

I'm having families of clients (before lock down) ask if their parents are safe having care still.

And what thanks is there at the end of a 12 hour shift. No fucking milk in the shop for me to have a brew. Actually, no open shops when I'm not working as the hours have changed for now.

I haven't stock piled on the basis of knowing how hard the elderly and vulnerable find it to get out to do their shopping.

I actually gave a client the pint of milk I'd managed to get today cos their need is greater than mine.

"

I have nothing but respect for you and what you are doing to help others. I just wish the ppl that are bulk buying would think about this.

Leicester

"It might actually make me more selfish. Bad I know. But I care for the elderly. I'm putting myself and my kids at risk every time I go to work.

I have nothing but respect for you and what you are doing to help others. I just wish the ppl that are bulk buying would think about this. "

Unfortunately the world is full of arseholes and we just have to accept that I’m afraid. But thank you

» Add a new message to this topic