FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > World of warcraft

World of warcraft

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else remember the corrupted blood incident in World of warcraft back in 2015?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrupted_Blood_incident

This feels eerily similar to what's happening now

All appreciation goes out to the NHS and all essential staff working but the most important people in my eyes are those working tirelessly on a vaccine.

Those who must be working under the most intense pressure to find a cure or a preventative inoculation. They must be working around the clock, also with the knowledge that alot of this will get fast tracked must be scary for them, human trials and all.

It took a joint effort in an online game to cure a virtual virus, it's going to be same with a real one but only if people actually do their part to reduce contagion.

Makes me a little sad that by the time this blows over it probably won't be the people who cured it or came up with a vaccine that will be thanked

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes I totally remember that and what it did in WOW.

I Might get back on again during these times!

Was just looking if my laptop can run it, might be a good way to kill some time I suppose, heard theres a classic version now!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Was just looking if my laptop can run it, might be a good way to kill some time I suppose, heard theres a classic version now!"

I played Classic for a good chunk of last year, it's kind of really died down now everyone maxed out levels and professions so I'd recommend retail or private servers just for the population numbers.

If the relaunch Burning Crusade I'll be all over that

I installed it last night, starting afresh for something to do, il probably take a look at classic but yeah suppose theres only so much to do.

» Add a new message to this topic