FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Reporting fab members

Reporting fab members

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Has anyone seen the reporting options where you can report people asking for physical meets?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ustme1820Woman  over a year ago

Southcoast Gosport

"Has anyone seen the reporting options where you can report people asking for physical meets? "
yep, just used it

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I would think you just use the report button from the menu in the profile

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I would think you just use the report button from the menu in the profile"

Oh I see what you mean

I've just seen it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Has anyone seen the reporting options where you can report people asking for physical meets? "

Yes just seen it, great to see fab playing it's part to stop the spread of this evil virus

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well done Fab! Excellent move

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I can't believe how many people are still asking to meet

By *ougar_n_TILFCouple  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

I think it's interesting that fab are taking this action, when in normal times people asking for bareback gangbangs for example, are given free reign as it's just a preference instead of a disease spreading session.

Surely instead of playing mother, fab should stick to their usual advice and say "block and move on" instead of getting more authoritarian than usual.

Not saying that people should still be meeting, but not sure it's fabs job to police this when in normal times it doesn't give a shit.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"I think it's interesting that fab are taking this action, when in normal times people asking for bareback gangbangs for example, are given free reign as it's just a preference instead of a disease spreading session.

Surely instead of playing mother, fab should stick to their usual advice and say "block and move on" instead of getting more authoritarian than usual.

Not saying that people should still be meeting, but not sure it's fabs job to police this when in normal times it doesn't give a shit. "

A bareback gangbang only affects those involved or those having unprotected sex down the line with participants.

This affects everyone. The most vulnerable are most at risk. That includes people like our friends and family. If people want to ignore the advice we are not letting them use Fab as the vehicle for that

Admin