FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > The nature is healing like never seen before

The nature is healing like never seen before

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whilst the people have cerfews the nature is slowly recovering, wildlife, you can see fish, swans and dolphins which have never been seen in the canals in italy as well you can see the bottom of the wster as it clears up also the air in china is 75% better, will it stay like this when the virus is over whats your view?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Whilst the people have cerfews the nature is slowly recovering, wildlife, you can see fish, swans and dolphins which have never been seen in the canals in italy as well you can see the bottom of the wster as it clears up also the air in china is 75% better, will it stay like this when the virus is over whats your view?"

If the wildlife knows what's good for them... ..they will stay fecking well away from china

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Whilst the people have cerfews the nature is slowly recovering, wildlife, you can see fish, swans and dolphins which have never been seen in the canals in italy as well you can see the bottom of the wster as it clears up also the air in china is 75% better, will it stay like this when the virus is over whats your view?"
Ive seen swans,dolphins and fish well before this happened.

By *egularLegsMan  over a year ago

Erdington

I saw a bee and a rat in my garden. The rat poked its head out from under next doors fence as I was clearing my drain yesterday. It tried to hide but it's massively long tail gave it away.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"I saw a bee and a rat in my garden. The rat poked its head out from under next doors fence as I was clearing my drain yesterday. It tried to hide but it's massively long tail gave it away."
those big white things that float on rivers are so much better at hiding.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

No it won't stay like this once people are allowed out to pollute everything again. But it's nice to see how quick things have changed without our presence.

"Whilst the people have cerfews the nature is slowly recovering, wildlife, you can see fish, swans and dolphins which have never been seen in the canals in italy as well you can see the bottom of the wster as it clears up also the air in china is 75% better, will it stay like this when the virus is over whats your view? Ive seen swans,dolphins and fish well before this happened."
Yes maibe more now than before as well the water is clearer there too.

"No it won't stay like this once people are allowed out to pollute everything again. But it's nice to see how quick things have changed without our presence."
That is right and yes it is nice too see how the nature have changed for the better as well

I have an radical idea to help the nature in the future why not have a cerfew month once a year?

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I have an radical idea to help the nature in the future why not have a cerfew month once a year?"

Careful, The Purge will be next.

"Whilst the people have cerfews the nature is slowly recovering, wildlife, you can see fish, swans and dolphins which have never been seen in the canals in italy as well you can see the bottom of the wster as it clears up also the air in china is 75% better, will it stay like this when the virus is over whats your view?

If the wildlife knows what's good for them... ..they will stay fecking well away from china "

Damn right

"No it won't stay like this once people are allowed out to pollute everything again. But it's nice to see how quick things have changed without our presence."

And in a relatively short time

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Hopefully make something positive out of this and use it to move greener quicker. Fossil fuels have also became way more costly than green energy. Except for unregulated coal.

By *ich HardMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden

Nature ALWAYS wins.... in the end... (is that from a movie.. lol)

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

"No it won't stay like this once people are allowed out to pollute everything again. But it's nice to see how quick things have changed without our presence.That is right and yes it is nice too see how the nature have changed for the better as well "

I think it will take a lot for business to stop polluting but to see local areas looking healthier is great. Quite a few countries are trying to cut down on pollution, looks like now would be a good time to try and figure out a better way for people to live.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

I’m told the city rats are out in force. Nobody to hide from.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

[Removed by poster at 25/03/20 17:15:29]

Bedford

[Removed by poster at 25/03/20 17:22:43]

Bedford

[Removed by poster at 25/03/20 17:23:49]

Bedford

The w e e d s are already fighting back in my garden.

The Planet will always win over humans.

Just watch out for the planet eating space rectum from Star Trek (The Doomsday Machine).

The future's so bright

"The w e e d s are already fighting back in my garden.

The Planet will always win over humans.

Just watch out for the planet eating space rectum from Star Trek (The Doomsday Machine).

The future's so bright "

4 attempts but you got there

You look like a bad stutter

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"I saw a bee and a rat in my garden. The rat poked its head out from under next doors fence as I was clearing my drain yesterday. It tried to hide but it's massively long tail gave it away."

There seems to be an awful lot of rats poking their noses out at the moment

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"I saw a bee and a rat in my garden. The rat poked its head out from under next doors fence as I was clearing my drain yesterday. It tried to hide but it's massively long tail gave it away.

There seems to be an awful lot of rats poking their noses out at the moment"

Fucking hate rats@

Bedford

It was the woord "w e e d". It thought it was drug related comment, hence the letter spacing.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"I saw a bee and a rat in my garden. The rat poked its head out from under next doors fence as I was clearing my drain yesterday. It tried to hide but it's massively long tail gave it away.

There seems to be an awful lot of rats poking their noses out at the moment

Fucking hate rats@"

So did most of the cast of narcos.

Rata!!

» Add a new message to this topic