FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Isolated as on vulnerable list

Isolated as on vulnerable list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I'm on 3month isolation my doctor rang me last Tuesday to tell me. I had open heart surgery last Feb last yr and had flu jab and pneumonia jab in Oct.

I'm feeling quite lonely I'm and cant go out for food. I've a lovely nurse helping me with getting stuff like warfrin prescriptions and food.

But I'm lonely I've no family round here so wondering if any of you guys want to chat to me, and get to know me better (not in a swinging sense obvs x)

Mike

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey Mike, that sounds pretty shit. I don't mind having a bit of a banter

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

You have a friendly face

I'm sure lots will be happy to chat with you

Hey welcome to the forums. Most people round here are friendly and chatty so just join in, there are loads of threads and subject matters so don't be scared to say what you're thinking.

The more you post the more involved you'll feel and you'll get to know people, hopefully it'll help with that loneliness x

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Hi I'm on 3month isolation my doctor rang me last Tuesday to tell me. I had open heart surgery last Feb last yr and had flu jab and pneumonia jab in Oct.

I'm feeling quite lonely I'm and cant go out for food. I've a lovely nurse helping me with getting stuff like warfrin prescriptions and food.

But I'm lonely I've no family round here so wondering if any of you guys want to chat to me, and get to know me better (not in a swinging sense obvs x)

Mike

"

Bless, feel free to message me if and when I am online, as I will now be working from home, in a shitty set up, that is not helpful, but hey ho, we must do what we can to carry on with some sort of normalcy

I'm really sorry to hear your news, and I hope things get easier for you.. You're not alone as everyone here are there for each other But.. You're welcome to message me, and I'm sure others are too

Hello Yorkshire man78

Don’t be lonely, there’s lots of nice people on the forums and I’d be happy to converse with you anytime you like.

Just don’t ask how my self taught guitar playing is going!

You’ll have so many people wanting to chat xx

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Welcome to the forums Mike.

As others have said, the forums are great for getting to know new people. Watch out for women offering cake though - they usually have ulterior motives lol

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Welcome to the forums Mike

Chat, join in the nonsense, you’ll be telling us all to sssh in no time

Hi cheers yea it is

Thank you

Thank you i will do

Hi thank you I will x stay safe

Haha I wont I've been playing guitar since 1994

Aww thank you x

Thank you

Aww cheers xx

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Aww thank you x"

Hit reply + quote OP

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"Hi I'm on 3month isolation my doctor rang me last Tuesday to tell me. I had open heart surgery last Feb last yr and had flu jab and pneumonia jab in Oct.

Mike

"

Mike.

You are very welcome on here.

Some of us are as mad as a box of frogs (not me!) - you'll soon work out who they are; some of us are barmy, others not so much; some are, errm, a bit strange; the rest are just normal!

You'll laugh, despair, cry, argue, but also support as well be supported.

By *rghYeTimbersMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

" Some of us are as mad as a box of frogs (not me!) - you'll soon work out who they are; some of us are barmy, others not so much; some are, errm, a bit strange; the rest are just normal!

"

Someone verified me in the box of frogs group

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

"Aww cheers xx"

Hit reply and quote on someones message so we know who you are answering

Mike

Mike.

You are very welcome on here.

Some of us are as mad as a box of frogs (not me!) - you'll soon work out who they are; some of us are barmy, others not so much; some are, errm, a bit strange; the rest are just normal!

"

cheers

Hi Mike, I'm in Huddersfield, not far from Halifax, if you need help, let me know. I mean it.

By *sianMancMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Hey bud

Always around feel free to message me.

Were all in lockdown and all in this together.

By *sianMancMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Hi Mike, I'm in Huddersfield, not far from Halifax, if you need help, let me know. I mean it."

Mike take him up on it..worth having someone near by.

Hi Mike, I'm also in the stuck indoors group, but I've got my two kids with me. The challenge for me is trying not to lose my rag with them! It's pretty crappy, but worth it if we can avoid the dreaded virus. Hunker down.... this, too, shall pass.

Hiya Mike, yeh I'm kind of in that category as I have a weakened immune system. There's plenty of topics covered in the forums. I dib in and out through the day. Take care.

Mark

"Hey welcome to the forums. Most people round here are friendly and chatty so just join in, there are loads of threads and subject matters so don't be scared to say what you're thinking.

The more you post the more involved you'll feel and you'll get to know people, hopefully it'll help with that loneliness x"

this.

Mike

"

Hi Mike, my sister is too because of respiratory issues, so feel for you. We’re isolated as my autistic daughter has no care provision in place when this is over, MDT meeting cancelled so who knows when they’ll sort another. Non driver too. I understand how lonely it can be as we were moved away from everything we knew last year for an adapted bungalow, and had no care since January so already had three months isolation.

The forums have been a lifeline for social interaction. So many lovely and supportive people, some absolutely crazy but gorgeous people, and some who make you go “wtf!” but entertaining because of that. You’ll find support here, it’s an unconventional community for the unconventional people x Sending virtual hugs x

Viv xx

1 thing you will find in the forum is a virtual luv & hugs. In dark times the Forum have always lightened my day.

There seems to be lots of random acts of kindness going around. Stick on the forums and you will have many a giggle.

Stay strong keep well

By *OXO2018Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

I'm on lockdown as well.

But I was told I could go out for a walk as long as I kept my distance from people.

"1 thing you will find in the forum is a virtual luv & hugs. In dark times the Forum have always lightened my day.

There seems to be lots of random acts of kindness going around. Stick on the forums and you will have many a giggle.

Stay strong keep well "

Thank you I will do x

Mike

Hi Mike, my sister is too because of respiratory issues, so feel for you. We’re isolated as my autistic daughter has no care provision in place when this is over, MDT meeting cancelled so who knows when they’ll sort another. Non driver too. I understand how lonely it can be as we were moved away from everything we knew last year for an adapted bungalow, and had no care since January so already had three months isolation.

The forums have been a lifeline for social interaction. So many lovely and supportive people, some absolutely crazy but gorgeous people, and some who make you go “wtf!” but entertaining because of that. You’ll find support here, it’s an unconventional community for the unconventional people x Sending virtual hugs x

Viv xx"

Aww thank you Viv must be extra hard as I've a few autistic friends and they are struggling I know alot about autism x thank you for your kind words and I hope your sis is ok x

Amazing ink by the way viv feel free to send me a friend request if you want you guys look cool

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

Yeah, take care Buddy and remember, if someone is bringing you food, at least you aren't stuck in a queue outside Asda for ages, just to look at a bunch of empty shelves when you finally get in. Every cloud...

"Yeah, take care Buddy and remember, if someone is bringing you food, at least you aren't stuck in a queue outside Asda for ages, just to look at a bunch of empty shelves when you finally get in. Every cloud... "

Yea true stay safe

Mike

Viv xx

Aww thank you Viv must be extra hard as I've a few autistic friends and they are struggling I know alot about autism x thank you for your kind words and I hope your sis is ok x"

Thank you x You’ll find this place a fascinating community, and there’ll always be a thread that piques your interest, so you won’t be lonely on here, promise xx

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Mike

"

Hello Mike, lovely to meet you.

By the time this crisis is over you'll be well recovered from your surgery and raring to go!

» Add a new message to this topic