FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Mortality

Mortality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rghYeTimbers OP   Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

When we are young mortality can seem far away. In the UK generally we don't think about mortality as we have amazing healthcare and a good standard of living.

Some professions are more used to facing mortality as they normally have to confident end of live situations, its always thought provoking.

Suddenly we are all potentially having mortality brought to the fore. Yes it can be daunting but it can also be ok. Life is for living and we can all be thankful for what we have, what we have achieved and those that connect with us.

Fab is a very mixed community but it generally has something for everyone and I like to think that in these unusual times this stays true. Keep reaching out to each other, we may not be able to physically connect but we are all living through the same time span.

Best wishes to all and do reach out if you need to express yourself the fourms and community have some amazing people as well as those that just need to get by each day. Sumner is coming and we will collectively reach past this part of times journey

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Doesn't bother me. I'll be dead but won't know about it.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

You can't live your life in fear.

All you can do is take precautions and use your best judgement and common sense.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is only one certainty in life

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

I never fear birth, I never fear death, I only fear not living life to full.

If I'm just existing it's not part of the deal for me.

For the sake of loved ones I keep going.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I don't worry about dying for my sake, I worry about leaving my daughter behind. I'm the only parent she knows and we are so close.

» Add a new message to this topic