FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Furlough...

Furlough...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wFunGuy4You OP   Man  over a year ago

Cheshire

I decided to take furlough at work, to save the depot from going under and saving jobs....80% wage isnt so bad. I wont be the only one doing this as we have to have 50% of our staff to agree to it. To pass the time ive signed up to help the nhs in anyway i can. Im a keyworker anyway

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My fear would be that after the furlough businesses won’t bounce back to their current norms and would struggle for months to regain traction, and those furloughed would be then made redundant

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

my firm shut down on monday the management have been in touch to tell us them and our solicitors been on fone with hmrc all week and still not got a definate answer from them.perso.aly think my firm wont recover.most of our work through airpirts and that gona take ages to get back to normal.

Cheshire

"My fear would be that after the furlough businesses won’t bounce back to their current norms and would struggle for months to regain traction, and those furloughed would be then made redundant "

Thats the chance all companies will have to take. Can defo see a lot closing perm after all this. Not good

Cheshire

Gonna be a hard few months for all of us. Just if we can survive once its all over with

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have just had to furlough 67 staff. It’s been very difficult day. Who else is in a similar position? X

Cheshire

Our place only needs 60 drivers to cover all the shifts....im a bus driver....so thats over half the drivers we have at the depot that will have to go on furlough

» Add a new message to this topic