FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Advice

Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abat40x OP   Woman  over a year ago

North Lincolnshire

What advice have you been giving during out lockdown?

My mum said make sure you open a window everyday for fresh air lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hedevilKTWoman  over a year ago

milton keynes

If been out when get in wipe down with anti bac wipes keys phone glasses purse handbag after washing hands keeps house safe zone also wash face if touched it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wipe down light switches, door handles, taps, toilet seats and flush handles, remote controls, appliance buttons and handles and mobiles every evening with a cleaner than will kill 99.9% of bacteria.

Also, check out Jack Monroe’s recipes which use tinned goods to cook healthy yet cheap and delicious meals. I am avoiding buying what little fresh produce there is in the shops at the moment in case I have to hunker down as I want non-perishables.

Try to meditate during this time whilst we’re all under a greater deal of stress.

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

If you've been outdoors immediately remove your coat and shoes when you get home and put them away so people in your house can't brush past them

Wear gloves when shopping. Those trolleys are covered in germs!

Take care all x

Dont forget the car, steering wheel, controls, handles, radio etc..

My advice is use the one form of exercise out side a day every single day come rain or shine, it's the biggest weapon to use against mental health in this situation doesnt matter if it's a walk, run, cycle or just stand outside and watch the birds and the lack of planes

"My advice is use the one form of exercise out side a day every single day come rain or shine, it's the biggest weapon to use against mental health in this situation doesnt matter if it's a walk, run, cycle or just stand outside and watch the birds and the lack of planes "

This 100%

» Add a new message to this topic