FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > I’m not one for conspiracies but...

I’m not one for conspiracies but...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etLike OP   Man  over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

With the PM testing positive, will he and other members of the cabinet retreat into a bunker so as “not to infect others”? All that time being able to justify why they have done so to not spread panic.

Prince Charles has “tested positive” and isolated in Birkhall (near Balmoral) whilst other members of the royal family are not there.

Are these things coincidence and because they were exposed to those infected, or is there a grander plan to ensure cohesion of government if everything else in the country turns to anarchy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"With the PM testing positive, will he and other members of the cabinet retreat into a bunker so as “not to infect others”? All that time being able to justify why they have done so to not spread panic.

Prince Charles has “tested positive” and isolated in Birkhall (near Balmoral) whilst other members of the royal family are not there.

Are these things coincidence and because they were exposed to those infected, or is there a grander plan to ensure cohesion of government if everything else in the country turns to anarchy?"

Honestly wouldnt surprise me.

Just dont know do you?

By * and C 123Couple  over a year ago

Delamere

Definitely a bigger plan. There is so much wrong with the mainstream narrative I don't know where to start.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And if they didn’t get infected it would also be a conspiracy theory lol, always something

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"And if they didn’t get infected it would also be a conspiracy theory lol, always something "
exactly.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't think that's a conspiracy theory, I think it's the plan that has always been in place for an emergency. Pandemic planning is an ongoing thing, local authorities meet monthly to discuss and update emergency plans I assume its done across the board of government, monarchy etc and isolating the authority figures will be part of those plans

"I don't think that's a conspiracy theory, I think it's the plan that has always been in place for an emergency. Pandemic planning is an ongoing thing, local authorities meet monthly to discuss and update emergency plans I assume its done across the board of government, monarchy etc and isolating the authority figures will be part of those plans"

They will think your in on it shhhh

liverpool

"And if they didn’t get infected it would also be a conspiracy theory lol, always something "

Why would it be a conspiracy if they didnt get affected?

"And if they didn’t get infected it would also be a conspiracy theory lol, always something

Why would it be a conspiracy if they didnt get affected?"

Because they must have a cure or be immune as it’s too only effect the old or vulnerable or some crap to get population down, can make a conspiracy out of ice melting in the sun these days haha

liverpool

"And if they didn’t get infected it would also be a conspiracy theory lol, always something

Why would it be a conspiracy if they didnt get affected?

Because they must have a cure or be immune as it’s too only effect the old or vulnerable or some crap to get population down, can make a conspiracy out of ice melting in the sun these days haha"

So if they didnt get it they are with holding a cure?

Well people have got over it and survived so that would be debunked straight away.

most fundamental aspects

This is why I titled the thread the way I did. If I were told “look folks, I’m going into a bunker for a while to coordinate efforts and we’re splitting up the royal family just to be on the safe side” I’d see it as an understandable move. I remember the threat of nuclear war and knew that a lot of ‘important’ people had access to the bunkers, whereas I did not.

However, it maybe seen as more palatable to the general population to justify these actions as being a result of “mild symptoms”.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"With the PM testing positive, will he and other members of the cabinet retreat into a bunker so as “not to infect others”? All that time being able to justify why they have done so to not spread panic.

Are these things coincidence and because they were exposed to those infected, or is there a grander plan to ensure cohesion of government if everything else in the country turns to anarchy?"

I actually won first prize on a syfy forum for my conspiracy due to all these mps and famous people getting it. That actually it was a cover due to the asteroid coming past us in April that no one would actually notice them all retreating...

Btw I don't believe thats true... we just had to come up with the story

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I don't think that's a conspiracy theory, I think it's the plan that has always been in place for an emergency. Pandemic planning is an ongoing thing, local authorities meet monthly to discuss and update emergency plans I assume its done across the board of government, monarchy etc and isolating the authority figures will be part of those plans

They will think your in on it shhhh"

How do you know I'm not?...

I'm not paranoid the voices in my head just keep telling me I am...

By *aintscoupleCouple  over a year ago

st helens

considering they only have a mild version of the virus and will be back working in a weeks time its not the best conspiracy theory.

"considering they only have a mild version of the virus and will be back working in a weeks time its not the best conspiracy theory. "

As I said on another thread...all Viruses start with mild symptoms and they run thier course...boris is more at risk then Matt due to his obesity...

most fundamental aspects

"considering they only have a mild version of the virus and will be back working in a weeks time its not the best conspiracy theory.

As I said on another thread...all Viruses start with mild symptoms and they run thier course...boris is more at risk then Matt due to his obesity..."

Also he is said to still be working, albeit not doing briefings.

It’s certainly not the “best” conspiracy theory, it’s just something to consider

I was accused of conspiracy theorising when I said that COVID-19 announcements were based on stock prices....

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackkelly/2020/03/20/senators-accused-of-insider-trading-dumping-stocks-after-coronavirus-briefings/

US senators were told how serious COVID-19 was but played it down to give then time to dump their stock.

Conspiracy? Maybe. Theory? Nope.

» Add a new message to this topic