FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Farmer

Farmer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * and C 123 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Delamere

If a farmer could speak to his sheep, he would tell then that the fences were to protect them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Delamere

and a police state would say that their draconian laws were for your protection.

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

Draconian? In China police were batonning people who weren't wearing face masks. They were welding shut exits from houses to keep those with the virus inside. Don't think we are there yet

By *egularLegsMan  over a year ago

Erdington

"and a police state would say that their draconian laws were for your protection. "

Only until he unwittingly takes them off to the death yard.

Delamere

Yes in China they were. Here, next are the road blocks, they are soon to encourage people to snitch on each other.

Has anyone ever studied history??

By *ursecretsshh13Couple  over a year ago

crewe

Yea I have studied history. Its never happened in this country. Road blocks to save lives, fines for going out. All nessecary to protect sensible and vunerable people from IDIOTS, who cant do as they were asked.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"and a police state would say that their draconian laws were for your protection. "

And online people would say that their inane analogies were profound.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's all a conspiracy, we know...zzzzz

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Yes in China they were. Here, next are the road blocks, they are soon to encourage people to snitch on each other.

Has anyone ever studied history??"

Yes, how did things go in the black death and more recently the 1919 global pandemic that killed tens of millions..

What do you see as the differences in how they were managed as opposed to the current one?

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"and a police state would say that their draconian laws were for your protection.

And online people would say that their inane analogies were profound."

Manchester (she/her)

I'm a keen student of history, and failure to observe quarantine has cost lives even before quarantine was officially a concept. Goes back thousands of years.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Yea I have studied history. Its never happened in this country. Road blocks to save lives, fines for going out. All nessecary to protect sensible and vunerable people from IDIOTS, who cant do as they were asked."

Yep.

Draconian? They've not seen anything yet.

In China it was batons, in India it's batons and the threat of being shot.

Far away countries and nothing like the UK they may say.

Well try Italy, Spain and France. They are in full (much more severe) lockdown and the vast majority have the good sense to obey.

In the UK the "no-one tells ME what to do" mindset will be the country's downfall unless someone gets a grip of it and fast.

The events of last weekend cannot be repeated.

Manchester (she/her)

"Yea I have studied history. Its never happened in this country. Road blocks to save lives, fines for going out. All nessecary to protect sensible and vunerable people from IDIOTS, who cant do as they were asked.

Yep.

Well try Italy, Spain and France. They are in full (much more severe) lockdown and the vast majority have the good sense to obey.

In the UK the "no-one tells ME what to do" mindset will be the country's downfall unless someone gets a grip of it and fast.

The events of last weekend cannot be repeated."

Yes it is a bit "my parents are brutal I'm being abused" whine. Yes Jimmy your mum took your XBox power cable. Come back when you have real problems.

I wouldn't go too far with those assumptions.

If all of this gets out of hand you won't think like that.

When cornered people become savages and if there is a food shortage or something similar you will want army in the streets.

They know what they're doing.

Trust me..we never experienced something like this.

People are fighting over toilet rolls..imagine if it was food.

"Draconian? In China police were batonning people who weren't wearing face masks. They were welding shut exits from houses to keep those with the virus inside. Don't think we are there yet"

We are ok here then as no feckers have masks

in Lancashire

"Yea I have studied history. Its never happened in this country. Road blocks to save lives, fines for going out. All nessecary to protect sensible and vunerable people from IDIOTS, who cant do as they were asked.

Yep.

Yes it is a bit "my parents are brutal I'm being abused" whine. Yes Jimmy your mum took your XBox power cable. Come back when you have real problems. "

Most of the above..

The want it now generation need to wake up, the lessons and realities of what some of our senior citizens have lived through in their lives seem to have been ignored or not believed..

Manchester (she/her)

Yep.

Yes it is a bit "my parents are brutal I'm being abused" whine. Yes Jimmy your mum took your XBox power cable. Come back when you have real problems.

Most of the above..

The want it now generation need to wake up, the lessons and realities of what some of our senior citizens have lived through in their lives seem to have been ignored or not believed.. "

To be fair I've seen selfishness and stupidity up to the age of about 80, and some people are stepping up to try to help.

in Lancashire

Yep.

Most of the above..

The want it now generation need to wake up, the lessons and realities of what some of our senior citizens have lived through in their lives seem to have been ignored or not believed..

To be fair I've seen selfishness and stupidity up to the age of about 80, and some people are stepping up to try to help."

Very fair and valid point, I should have said some..

Manchester (she/her)

Yep.

Most of the above..

To be fair I've seen selfishness and stupidity up to the age of about 80, and some people are stepping up to try to help.

Very fair and valid point, I should have said some.. "

I think our whole society is used to what we want on demand, and it's a difficult shift.

in Lancashire

Yep.

Most of the above..

Very fair and valid point, I should have said some..

I think our whole society is used to what we want on demand, and it's a difficult shift."

Socially engineered to feed the corporate fat cats..

Manchester (she/her)

"

Socially engineered to feed the corporate fat cats..

"

Absolutely. My email inbox is unreal right now. A mix of the usual "buy our expensive shit you don't need, ooh shiny" along with a lot of solidarity, suffering, cutbacks.

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"Draconian? In China police were batonning people who weren't wearing face masks. They were welding shut exits from houses to keep those with the virus inside. Don't think we are there yet

We are ok here then as no feckers have masks"

I set them up, you deliver the punchline lol

» Add a new message to this topic