FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > How are coping??

How are coping??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikely lad OP   Man  over a year ago

Hounslow

How are we all coping with staying home knowing that we really shouldn't be going out unless absolutely necessary? and like myself who can't spend time with their children.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fair to middling. But it’s still early days, I reckon most people will be stir-crazy in a few weeks

Im on my first week. Although i had to work 1 day as im a keyworker. (Teacher) its going to be a long few weeks/months. Hope everyone is well.

Nikki x

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Im still going to work. My heart bleeds for you lol

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I'm out every day, several times and I'm loving the peace and quiet, the returning sound of nature, especially the birds.

Until someone starts clapping at me out if their window, what the fuck is that all about?

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

stockport

I haven’t noticed anything yet. We’re both key workers and I (Mrs J) have never worked so hard in my life before. Finally got out for a 40 minute walk today (first time since Sunday) Mr J has only had one quiet day too! We’re actually looking forward to a restful weekend together.

It's fine. I have no issues working from home. I get more done both at work and at home so win win!

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

It's wierd, never worked from home before. Wishing I could see love ones. My sis had to miss her big birthday bash.

It's definitely surreal.

But as the great Chuck Missler said a few years ago "we are about to be thrown into something so proposterous we won't believe it's happening"

the future's so bright

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

We are key workers so it's a case of 'life goes on as normal' for us.

By *ympho6969Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

I have been in isolation for over a week now. My son is in isolation with his dad so I havent seen him except on facetime. I usually enjoy peace and quiet when I get home from work but going over a week without human contact of any kind is getting to me.

Never take what you have for granted. I would kill for a friendly hello when walking past someone in the street or a shop right now. Good news is, only 4 days left and I can go buy a few fresh things I ran out of long ago

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

My ex is a key worker and hasn't even seen his kids since lockdown, it was our daughters birthday yesterday.

I'm starting to wonder if i'll cope with months of this, not even been out shopping for months but gonna try when i get paid next week and hoping it goes alright else i'll probably melt down(got depression and anxiety).

"My ex is a key worker and hasn't even seen his kids since lockdown, it was our daughters birthday yesterday.

I'm starting to wonder if i'll cope with months of this, not even been out shopping for months but gonna try when i get paid next week and hoping it goes alright else i'll probably melt down(got depression and anxiety)."

Take the mask with you when you go

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

I play board games with my better half...

I try to make videos and send personable messages to my friends instead of faceless typing...

I also make videos for xtube when I can't think of sod-all else

SouthWest Lancashire

"My ex is a key worker and hasn't even seen his kids since lockdown, it was our daughters birthday yesterday.

I'm starting to wonder if i'll cope with months of this, not even been out shopping for months but gonna try when i get paid next week and hoping it goes alright else i'll probably melt down(got depression and anxiety).

Take the mask with you when you go "

I'm dying to go out in it.

I'm dying to go out in it. "

It looks the business compared to my white ffp3 mask and googles

SouthWest Lancashire

It looks the business compared to my white ffp3 mask and googles "

I broke my goggles as soon as i got them out.

I broke my goggles as soon as i got them out. "

Ebay over specs goggles to lab specification only around 3 quid delivered

SouthWest Lancashire

I broke my goggles as soon as i got them out.

Ebay over specs goggles to lab specification only around 3 quid delivered "

I have some what light up somewhere, don't ask me why. But yes i would love another pair of proper goggles so will look when i have some spare money.

» Add a new message to this topic