FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Hypocrites who Clapped for NHS

Hypocrites who Clapped for NHS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * and B OP   Couple  over a year ago

Durham

Well.... We are a bit ANGRY today. At the door last night we clapped to show appreciation for the NHS. Today we watched our neighbours, who also clapped, have family round today and other jumping in their cars going in and out all day. Surely to show how appreciative you really are is to STAY AT HOME. Looking good at the door at 8pm just doesn't cut it. Help the NHS by, and we'll shout it again, STAY AT HOME. Why is it these 3 little words are so hard to understand. Can we ever get through to the stupid people in this country.

Stay Safe everyone

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Hear hear.

Help the NHS. Stay at home.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally agree with everything you said twats going make its worse

Your havin a laugh. Some people

Because some people think they're above what's going on and think their own freedom is more important than what happens to others.

There's nothing new about this of course. It was the same in wartime. It's why government's have to impose draconian measures on everyone. They might get the message if they end up in a cell overnight. But then they'd complain about that.

"Well.... We are a bit ANGRY today. At the door last night we clapped to show appreciation for the NHS. Today we watched our neighbours, who also clapped, have family round today and other jumping in their cars going in and out all day. Surely to show how appreciative you really are is to STAY AT HOME. Looking good at the door at 8pm just doesn't cut it. Help the NHS by, and we'll shout it again, STAY AT HOME. Why is it these 3 little words are so hard to understand. Can we ever get through to the stupid people in this country.

Stay Safe everyone "

Probably same people clapping who cleared the shelves so key workers had nothing or virtually nothing to buy for themselves ( just an observation)

There were a lot more people out today , I went for my daily bike ride , and in the park lots and I mean lots of people , some playing football , then saw about 14 people all running together , on the closed golf course , gangs of teens playing golf , didn’t see one police person at all , yesterday saw loads

Durham

"Because some people think they're above what's going on and think their own freedom is more important than what happens to others.

There's nothing new about this of course. It was the same in wartime. It's why government's have to impose draconian measures on everyone. They might get the message if they end up in a cell overnight. But then they'd complain about that."

We have witnessed said neighbours doing this all week so couldn't believe they were on their doorsteps at 8pm last night trying to look good. Feckin Eejits

Manchester (she/her)

"Because some people think they're above what's going on and think their own freedom is more important than what happens to others.

There's nothing new about this of course. It was the same in wartime. It's why government's have to impose draconian measures on everyone. They might get the message if they end up in a cell overnight. But then they'd complain about that."

By *radleywigginsMan  over a year ago

northwest

Just shows people only appreciate the NHS when they need the NHS.

I think the workers in the NHS would much prefer to have been shown some appreciation for all the work they’ve done without a real terms pay rise for the last 10 years.

In general a large section of the public couldn’t give a shit about ‘health’ until theirs becomes so bad they actually need it.

One of the only positive things that has come out of this crisis is a limit on the media and political complaining about the ‘failings’ of the NHS.

Appreciation would be greater public engagement, not just in this time of covid but in making better lifestyle choices the rest of the time. I’ll appreciate that more than a 5 minute hand clap at a time nobody has anything better to do. It’s a lovely gesture, but a gesture only

Today I saw a peloton of 8 cyclists all riding close together.I nearly ran the fuckers over.

If you think I am over reacting I should have said that I was driving home from the hospital where I am on the front line.

Let’s be honest

There are a lot of hypocrites about , sadly they’re more prevalent in times like this

"Just shows people only appreciate the NHS when they need the NHS.

I think the workers in the NHS would much prefer to have been shown some appreciation for all the work they’ve done without a real terms pay rise for the last 10 years.

In general a large section of the public couldn’t give a shit about ‘health’ until theirs becomes so bad they actually need it.

One of the only positive things that has come out of this crisis is a limit on the media and political complaining about the ‘failings’ of the NHS.

Appreciation would be greater public engagement, not just in this time of covid but in making better lifestyle choices the rest of the time. I’ll appreciate that more than a 5 minute hand clap at a time nobody has anything better to do. It’s a lovely gesture, but a gesture only "

I agree wholeheartedly.

That was a great end to a shift yesterday. But, the situation is about to get worse and a lot of people don’t realise it.

What’s actually happening doesn’t seem real to a lot of people and it’s difficult to comprehend what’s happening or connect.

People really do need to stay in and realise it’s not just about them but those around them too.

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

Or not allowed to leave their houses what so ever.

Totally agree with this. I just posted on my social media about how angry I was at people having jolly days out down the beach and getting in their cars and I have been verbally attacked and told I’m not thinking about people’s mental health!!!

Give it a week and we will be on full lockdown. We are behind the rest of the world but not government instruction are going to change the spread of a deadly virus. Stay home and stay safe.

london

If you do not have a valid reason to go out then,

“DO NOT GO OUT “.

Unfortunately, people are stupid

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I've been in and out all afternoon.. to my neighbours it may look like I'm not abiding by the rules. What I am in fact doing is picking up stuff for people that cant do it themselves. Although yesterday I did try to do it all in one big loop.

Manchester (she/her)

"Totally agree with this. I just posted on my social media about how angry I was at people having jolly days out down the beach and getting in their cars and I have been verbally attacked and told I’m not thinking about people’s mental health!!!

Give it a week and we will be on full lockdown. We are behind the rest of the world but not government instruction are going to change the spread of a deadly virus. Stay home and stay safe. "

Mental health will suffer, yes.

Mental health will suffer more if we suffer a high rate of death and disability.

My mental health is taking a hit. I'm fucking dealing because I don't want anyone to die.

Hypocrisy is rife in the uk currently.

The worst thing about it is that most of the hypocrites have a long list of totally inept excuses for their actions.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Went out today to Morrison’s to get some food for next 4 days

Got the food and then came back.

This morning went for a long walk around the park 500 meters from where I live and then went home.

By *ornytoad1362Couple  over a year ago

St. Austell

hear ! hear ! well said x

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Today I saw a peloton of 8 cyclists all riding close together.I nearly ran the fuckers over.

If you think I am over reacting I should have said that I was driving home from the hospital where I am on the front line.

"

As a fellow road cyclist and someone who was a hospital porter for a while, I fully agree with you. Group riding now is wrong.

By *radleywigginsMan  over a year ago

northwest

I think the hypocrites here will be the people who stand and shout ‘save the nhs’ in a time of covid because apparently they need to adhere to a government guideline.

The government has always had guidelines in health, which they hope reduces the burden on the NHS, but adherence to those would mean eating less, drinking less and smoking less. In addition to taking some exercise.

Once this ‘lockdown’ is lifted it will be interesting to see how many of the people that are currently prepared to call out the ‘hypocrites’ adhere to guidelines that actually have evidence behind them to indicate more real and definite health benefits to them primarily, but with the secondary benefit of ‘reducing the burden’

Durham

"I've been in and out all afternoon.. to my neighbours it may look like I'm not abiding by the rules. What I am in fact doing is picking up stuff for people that cant do it themselves. Although yesterday I did try to do it all in one big loop. "

We know you are helping people Cali and also a volunteer for NHS but we can assure you we know why one of our neighbours is in and out all day and what he is selling

Durham

"Unfortunately, people are stupid "

You are so right

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Any chance that people heading out are helping others with shopping?

Elderly relatives that need medicines or supplies?

Volunteering?

I bet they all put there hand claps on face book to get attention , look how kind we are etc

Durham

"I think the hypocrites here will be the people who stand and shout ‘save the nhs’ in a time of covid because apparently they need to adhere to a government guideline.

The government has always had guidelines in health, which they hope reduces the burden on the NHS, but adherence to those would mean eating less, drinking less and smoking less. In addition to taking some exercise.

Once this ‘lockdown’ is lifted it will be interesting to see how many of the people that are currently prepared to call out the ‘hypocrites’ adhere to guidelines that actually have evidence behind them to indicate more real and definite health benefits to them primarily, but with the secondary benefit of ‘reducing the burden’"

You are so right what you say, seeing all the people in AandE on a weekend due to alcohol is incredible. We are sure the NHS would love to see a reduction in this behaviour stretching AnE every weekend

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

I haven't left the house scince last Saturday and I haven't even got the virus. Working from home.

Well done NHS, keep up the good work.

The future's so bright

"I've been in and out all afternoon.. to my neighbours it may look like I'm not abiding by the rules. What I am in fact doing is picking up stuff for people that cant do it themselves. Although yesterday I did try to do it all in one big loop.

We know you are helping people Cali and also a volunteer for NHS but we can assure you we know why one of our neighbours is in and out all day and what he is selling "

ohhhhh noooo. I'm just doing stuff so I don't go stir crazy but am also helping people that need it at this mad time x

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Police should carry cattle prods and prod the fuckers.

Durham

"Police should carry cattle prods and prod the fuckers."

That's a great idea.

london

"I've been in and out all afternoon.. to my neighbours it may look like I'm not abiding by the rules. What I am in fact doing is picking up stuff for people that cant do it themselves. Although yesterday I did try to do it all in one big loop. "

That’s a valid enough reason, “ good on you for helping the vulnerable in the community “.

By *ob6474Man  over a year ago

telford

"Well.... We are a bit ANGRY today. At the door last night we clapped to show appreciation for the NHS. Today we watched our neighbours, who also clapped, have family round today and other jumping in their cars going in and out all day. Surely to show how appreciative you really are is to STAY AT HOME. Looking good at the door at 8pm just doesn't cut it. Help the NHS by, and we'll shout it again, STAY AT HOME. Why is it these 3 little words are so hard to understand. Can we ever get through to the stupid people in this country.

Stay Safe everyone "

Next door to me are the same but with out the clapping .

By *rs C and Mr CCouple  over a year ago

North East

Appreciation would be greater public engagement, not just in this time of covid but in making better lifestyle choices the rest of the time. I’ll appreciate that more than a 5 minute hand clap at a time nobody has anything better to do. It’s a lovely gesture, but a gesture only "

Totally agree, as an NHS nurse for over 18 years who currently works in management, but has been doing refresher training to go & support our trust wards if needed, I just don’t understand why some idiots still don’t get it & understand how serious this is

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

"I've been in and out all afternoon.. to my neighbours it may look like I'm not abiding by the rules. What I am in fact doing is picking up stuff for people that cant do it themselves. Although yesterday I did try to do it all in one big loop.

We know you are helping people Cali and also a volunteer for NHS but we can assure you we know why one of our neighbours is in and out all day and what he is selling "

We have similar issues with a neighbour made worse by the fact we're in an end terrace and he's up and down the alley past our house on his bike numerous times a day. Had words last night and things improved somewhat today. Selfish fuckwit has got a baby and all he can think about is making money. Has no concern for our welfare

Stay safe everyone xx

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Sadly some people are so self-centred or plain thick you couldn't even batter respect for others into them.

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Appreciation would be greater public engagement, not just in this time of covid but in making better lifestyle choices the rest of the time. I’ll appreciate that more than a 5 minute hand clap at a time nobody has anything better to do. It’s a lovely gesture, but a gesture only

Totally agree, as an NHS nurse for over 18 years who currently works in management, but has been doing refresher training to go & support our trust wards if needed, I just don’t understand why some idiots still don’t get it & understand how serious this is "

NHS nurse here. We have had our annual leave cancelled until further notice.

As if we aren't working hard enough!

I felt very emotional last night listening to people clapping in support, but then they ruin it by going about their normal business oblivious of what this virus is capable of!

Durham

Totally agree, as an NHS nurse for over 18 years who currently works in management, but has been doing refresher training to go & support our trust wards if needed, I just don’t understand why some idiots still don’t get it & understand how serious this is

I felt very emotional last night listening to people clapping in support, but then they ruin it by going about their normal business oblivious of what this virus is capable of! "

We are sending virtual hugs. Utmost respect from us two. You are an unsung HERO

I felt very emotional last night listening to people clapping in support, but then they ruin it by going about their normal business oblivious of what this virus is capable of!

We are sending virtual hugs. Utmost respect from us two. You are an unsung HERO "

And from me

Manchester (she/her)

I applaud the NHS and everyone keeping us alive and functional. In spirit but also in deed.

By *anna ViolaneTV/TS  over a year ago

South East

Help the NHS Boris, first step would be to fund it properly. the billions you are going to waste on HS2 could instead go to the NHS. And the 300 million given to India so they can have a space program could also....not going to say it!

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

Follow this link and report them, the idiots https://www.reportingcrime.uk/HPBreachOfCovid19Guidance/index.html

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Let’s be honest

There are a lot of hypocrites about , sadly they’re more prevalent in times like this

"

Idiots and because of them this virus will last longer

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"Follow this link and report them, the idiots https://www.reportingcrime.uk/HPBreachOfCovid19Guidance/index.html"

And if you do report someone and it later transpired they were volunteering, supporting the elderly or going to work as a key person - you take the penalty fine ....

Seems fair, yes?

Dudley

"Follow this link and report them, the idiots https://www.reportingcrime.uk/HPBreachOfCovid19Guidance/index.html"

That's for humberside only.

By *ildatheart6969Couple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Stay Safe everyone "

Same as the group of 7 walking the dog.

Bet they were clapping too

I know its unbelievable, a relative said they were self isolating for 14 days as a household member had symptoms .... they went Tesco's a day later

Cheltenham

And another thing.

Saw two girls jogging together must have been 11-12. Not even sisters or at a safe distance

Their parents should know better.

Dudley

"And another thing.

Saw two girls jogging together must have been 11-12. Not even sisters or at a safe distance

"

How do you know they aren't sisters?

Cheltenham

"And another thing.

How do you know they aren't sisters?"

One was black

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"And another thing.

One was black"

Why does that mean they aren’t family?

Cheltenham

"And another thing.

One was black

Why does that mean they aren’t family?"

I do know people!!!

"And another thing.

One was black"

They could be step sisters of half sisters from the same household.

Cheltenham

"And another thing.

One was black

They could be step sisters of half sisters from the same household. "

Do you want their IDs or something?

By *ids_NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Unfortunately, people are stupid

You are so right "

Actually stupid is too nice, what I’d rather describe them as is selfish...and unfortunately a sign of what our society has become.

I’ve been working from home for over 2 weeks now, I have NHS workers living next door and opposite, and I’ve seen them leave the house every single day in their uniforms, the one morning one of them dropped a note through our and neighbours houses saying they hope we ok and that as they were going out to work anyway to let them know if we needed them to pick us up any shopping or anything!

Now if we lived in a world of people like that...

"And another thing.

One was black

Do you want their IDs or something?"

I doubt minors would be carrying ID

"Unfortunately, people are stupid

You are so right

Actually stupid is too nice, what I’d rather describe them as is selfish...and unfortunately a sign of what our society has become.

I’ve been working from home for over 2 weeks now, I have NHS workers living next door and opposite, and I’ve seen them leave the house every single day in their uniforms, the one morning one of them dropped a note through our and neighbours houses saying they hope we ok and that as they were going out to work anyway to let them know if we needed them to pick us up any shopping or anything!

Now if we lived in a world of people like that..."

All those hours caring for others and still have time give that little bit more, its heart warming isnt it

Cheltenham

"And another thing.

One was black

I doubt minors would be carrying ID"

Well it's not the Spanish inquisition.

We live in a small neighborhood so kind of know everyone.

Why the bloody questions!

"And another thing.

One was black

Why the bloody questions!"

My apologies, didnt realise you knew them

By *anxmann55Man  over a year ago

Douglas Isle of man.......

Well my neighbor also was out clapping outside her door last night and today had brother child round.then her brother came 2collect and they were all by the car the manx government has said not go out unless necessary food or medication or work we have 2 be 2meters apart ...might aswell talk to the wall for all governments advice..we people dying loved ones for God sake stop being selfish ....

Cheltenham

"And another thing.

One was black

Why the bloody questions!

My apologies, didnt realise you knew them"

That's ok I did mention it earlier.

It is ironic, in December we had the opportunity to vote against people who want to break the NHS up. Unfortunately many people looked the other way that day to chase a warped dream.

By *hampagne_Supernova_91Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Seen it earlier on today, people messing about going out every 2 mins.

Genuinely don't care for anyones needs but their own.

By *cloversCouple  over a year ago

Hull

Absolutely spot on. I didnt stand clapping last night because I'd fallen asleep. Asleep after working back to back nurse shifts for nearly 2 weeks on the wards. I have 1 day off tomorrow.

I come home & I have to shield from MR KC being as he is one of the 1.5 million. Cant see our kids or grandkids

enjoy your family time in your house. In your own garden not someone's else's ! How hard can it be??? Jeez my whole life has literally collapsed and me with it. Most of us essential workers cant do anymore to help some people.

Stay the fuck in! And thank you to all of you who are

Cheltenham

"It is ironic, in December we had the opportunity to vote against people who want to break the NHS up. Unfortunately many people looked the other way that day to chase a warped dream."

And everyone wants gov help.

You couldn't make it up

eeerrrmmm can I just mention was Labour that privatized sections of the N.H.S please dont forget about the P.F.I private company's ripping N.H.S and taxpayers N.H.S more safe in stories hands than it ever was in Blairs New Labour....

Apologies Tories hands ..

Cheltenham

"eeerrrmmm can I just mention was Labour that privatized sections of the N.H.S please dont forget about the P.F.I private company's ripping N.H.S and taxpayers N.H.S more safe in stories hands than it ever was in Blairs New Labour...."

To be fair Labour was hijacked by Blair who's really a Tory

I agree.. I work for a super market (distribution administration) and nothing. The NHS 100% desvere their recognition but there are thousands of others making the world turn, where are their applause? Not asking for anything at all but I feel the lads that work 70 hours a week with back breaking work on the picking lines should be reconsidered

Cheltenham

"I agree.. I work for a super market (distribution administration) and nothing. The NHS 100% desvere their recognition but there are thousands of others making the world turn, where are their applause? Not asking for anything at all but I feel the lads that work 70 hours a week with back breaking work on the picking lines should be reconsidered "

You can give them the clap on Tuesdays

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

This self isolation thing is turning half of the country into curtain twitchers

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"eeerrrmmm can I just mention was Labour that privatized sections of the N.H.S please dont forget about the P.F.I private company's ripping N.H.S and taxpayers N.H.S more safe in stories hands than it ever was in Blairs New Labour...."

If you think that you really need to do some research

Yes most probably after all he went 2 see Maggie when he won ...only 2 women inspired me one my Mother the other was Margaret Thatcher stud up too the unions I'm old enough remember unions did too the people go un strike if there was no toilet roll can you just imagine what would happen if the 1970swas right now unbearable too think....

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I've not left my house for ten days now.

I've run out of bread, so I'm doing without because it's just bread.

I've run out of milk, so I'm drinking black coffee instead of tea.

I value my health and everyone else's, so I'm staying put until I'm down to my last scraps of food because that's what I think I should be doing.

Absolutely smoothman...

By *he Devil rides outMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Being one of the people who are still going to work as my job is considered front line this really pissed me off too

liverpool

"Yes most probably after all he went 2 see Maggie when he won ...only 2 women inspired me one my Mother the other was Margaret Thatcher stud up too the unions I'm old enough remember unions did too the people go un strike if there was no toilet roll can you just imagine what would happen if the 1970swas right now unbearable too think...."

Jesus wept

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

One person died every 13 minutes yesterday...maybe they will "get it" when its one person every 1.3 minutes maybe?

"eeerrrmmm can I just mention was Labour that privatized sections of the N.H.S please dont forget about the P.F.I private company's ripping N.H.S and taxpayers N.H.S more safe in stories hands than it ever was in Blairs New Labour....

If you think that you really need to do some research"

well Labour introduced P.F.I N.H.S hospitals have topay the loan which is taken vital money resources from the people's N.H.S ..come back 2me after you check the Hostials that are paying P.F.I Loans nothing Margaret Thatcher or even John Major implemented...it was Blair and dare I say it Labour ....

liverpool

"eeerrrmmm can I just mention was Labour that privatized sections of the N.H.S please dont forget about the P.F.I private company's ripping N.H.S and taxpayers N.H.S more safe in stories hands than it ever was in Blairs New Labour....

If you think that you really need to do some researchwell Labour introduced P.F.I N.H.S hospitals have topay the loan which is taken vital money resources from the people's N.H.S ..come back 2me after you check the Hostials that are paying P.F.I Loans nothing Margaret Thatcher or even John Major implemented...it was Blair and dare I say it Labour ...."

I knew there were people out there who admired Thatcher..never met one before I think.

"Yes most probably after all he went 2 see Maggie when he won ...only 2 women inspired me one my Mother the other was Margaret Thatcher stud up too the unions I'm old enough remember unions did too the people go un strike if there was no toilet roll can you just imagine what would happen if the 1970swas right now unbearable too think....

Jesus wept"

dident have toilet paper when Jesus died to save mankind ...apologies fancy saying Jesus wept I'm all for free speech everyone have different aspect on life dear Sir,

liverpool

"Yes most probably after all he went 2 see Maggie when he won ...only 2 women inspired me one my Mother the other was Margaret Thatcher stud up too the unions I'm old enough remember unions did too the people go un strike if there was no toilet roll can you just imagine what would happen if the 1970swas right now unbearable too think....

Jesus weptdident have toilet paper when Jesus died to save mankind ...apologies fancy saying Jesus wept I'm all for free speech everyone have different aspect on life dear Sir,"

We do indeed just some people have a very different view on Thatcher.

As for the Tories and the nhs I suggest you dig out the John pilger doc.

Or speak to some nurse or carers.

They may have a different view with all due respect

liverpool

[Removed by poster at 28/03/20 00:21:06]

If you think that you really need to do some researchwell Labour introduced P.F.I N.H.S hospitals have topay the loan which is taken vital money resources from the people's N.H.S ..come back 2me after you check the Hostials that are paying P.F.I Loans nothing Margaret Thatcher or even John Major implemented...it was Blair and dare I say it Labour ....

I knew there were people out there who admired Thatcher..never met one before I think."

well you know of one now fella Love her or dislike her she most powerful woman in the European union I am an Evertonian blue is my preference left the Labour colour to my brother who happened tobe LFC supporter wounder .that was why he was a Labour supporter....

liverpool

If you think that you really need to do some researchwell Labour introduced P.F.I N.H.S hospitals have topay the loan which is taken vital money resources from the people's N.H.S ..come back 2me after you check the Hostials that are paying P.F.I Loans nothing Margaret Thatcher or even John Major implemented...it was Blair and dare I say it Labour ....

I knew there were people out there who admired Thatcher..never met one before I think.well you know of one now fella Love her or dislike her she most powerful woman in the European union I am an Evertonian blue is my preference left the Labour colour to my brother who happened tobe LFC supporter wounder .that was why he was a Labour supporter...."

A Tory bluenose oh dear.

She was an evil bitch in my opinion and there were street parties here when she died.

Jesus weptdident have toilet paper when Jesus died to save mankind ...apologies fancy saying Jesus wept I'm all for free speech everyone have different aspect on life dear Sir,

They may have a different view with all due respect"

well funny enough I worked as a nurse for north Staffordshire N.H.S continuing care and Rehabilitation unit so I have insight my brother also was a staff nurse for Leighton hospital I am a long family of nurses when Maggie went of power then I was on good money back then....what really thrustraights Nurses is not having the correct equipment to save lives ...at the end of the day people will have topay more taxes as I'm sure they will as long as it goes to front line ....

"I've not left my house for ten days now.

I've run out of bread, so I'm doing without because it's just bread.

I've run out of milk, so I'm drinking black coffee instead of tea.

I value my health and everyone else's, so I'm staying put until I'm down to my last scraps of food because that's what I think I should be doing."

why haven't you been out? Are you poorly?

liverpool

Jesus weptdident have toilet paper when Jesus died to save mankind ...apologies fancy saying Jesus wept I'm all for free speech everyone have different aspect on life dear Sir,

They may have a different view with all due respectwell funny enough I worked as a nurse for north Staffordshire N.H.S continuing care and Rehabilitation unit so I have insight my brother also was a staff nurse for Leighton hospital I am a long family of nurses when Maggie went of power then I was on good money back then....what really thrustraights Nurses is not having the correct equipment to save lives ...at the end of the day people will have topay more taxes as I'm sure they will as long as it goes to front line ...."

I think the public sector was 1 of the few sectors she looked after (certainly not coal,heavy industry etc)

It was only under Cameron when the public sector bore the brunt of austerity.

I honestly think if they could get away with it the NHS would be gone.

I knew there were people out there who admired Thatcher..never met one before I think.well you know of one now fella Love her or dislike her she most powerful woman in the European union I am an Evertonian blue is my preference left the Labour colour to my brother who happened tobe LFC supporter wounder .that was why he was a Labour supporter....

A Tory bluenose oh dear.

She was an evil bitch in my opinion and there were street parties here when she died."

I am blue nose. So can I take it your a red nose then and if so what do you think about Labour now such a mess there in if they put kier as leader they wont win because he is aremainer in the EU and the 52 percent spoke Leave....Labour cannot seem get there heads around the fact which ever government is in power aren't going to like but democracy is the strongest tool this whole of the uk has ....even thow isle of man is independent isle manx parliament formed before the British government we do follow the uk as a hole ...

liverpool

I knew there were people out there who admired Thatcher..never met one before I think.well you know of one now fella Love her or dislike her she most powerful woman in the European union I am an Evertonian blue is my preference left the Labour colour to my brother who happened tobe LFC supporter wounder .that was why he was a Labour supporter....

A Tory bluenose oh dear.

She was an evil bitch in my opinion and there were street parties here when she died.I am blue nose. So can I take it your a red nose then and if so what do you think about Labour now such a mess there in if they put kier as leader they wont win because he is aremainer in the EU and the 52 percent spoke Leave....Labour cannot seem get there heads around the fact which ever government is in power aren't going to like but democracy is the strongest tool this whole of the uk has ....even thow isle of man is independent isle manx parliament formed before the British government we do follow the uk as a hole ..."

Labour are in a bit of a mess however many of the policies corbyn advocated are now being used by bj.

This country will never vote in a left wing gmnt so they need to adapt.

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"why haven't you been out? Are you poorly?"

No.

I was deemed 'vulnerable' so was sent into isolation a bit earlier than everyone else at work.

The advice being given didn't make a huge amount of sense, so I decided to fully isolate rather than try to sift the sensible from the chaff.

I always suspected I was fuckin' delicate...

They may have a different view with all due respectwell funny enough I worked as a nurse for north Staffordshire N.H.S continuing care and Rehabilitation unit so I have insight my brother also was a staff nurse for Leighton hospital I am a long family of nurses when Maggie went of power then I was on good money back then....what really thrustraights Nurses is not having the correct equipment to save lives ...at the end of the day people will have topay more taxes as I'm sure they will as long as it goes to front line ....

I think the public sector was 1 of the few sectors she looked after (certainly not coal,heavy industry etc)

I honestly think if they could get away with it the NHS would be gone."

Re nursing posts/vacancies, the NHS has been in crisis for 20ish years. We had our first wave of nurses from the Philippines.

They may have a different view with all due respectwell funny enough I worked as a nurse for north Staffordshire N.H.S continuing care and Rehabilitation unit so I have insight my brother also was a staff nurse for Leighton hospital I am a long family of nurses when Maggie went of power then I was on good money back then....what really thrustraights Nurses is not having the correct equipment to save lives ...at the end of the day people will have topay more taxes as I'm sure they will as long as it goes to front line ....

I honestly think if they could get away with it the NHS would be gone."

as the would changes and population growing people have to think what N.H.S is really for believe me it maywell come the day when N.H.S will be private healthcare and people's will have topay private insurance that day will come not in my life time thow same with social security that have 2 go people will have 2 work and pay a big amount in private pension again not in my life time .....

I honestly think if they could get away with it the NHS would be gone.as the would changes and population growing people have to think what N.H.S is really for believe me it maywell come the day when N.H.S will be private healthcare and people's will have topay private insurance that day will come not in my life time thow same with social security that have 2 go people will have 2 work and pay a big amount in private pension again not in my life time ....."

apologies world...

shame that I don’t believe that it is as bad as the government are making out

liverpool

Re nursing posts/vacancies, the NHS has been in crisis for 20ish years. We had our first wave of nurses from the Philippines. "

I'm not expert but hasnt the crises been worse in the last 5/10 years?

And brexit wont help.

Have they scrapped the grants for overeseas nurses?(stand to be corrected)

I didn’t even know there was a clap

liverpool

I honestly think if they could get away with it the NHS would be gone.as the would changes and population growing people have to think what N.H.S is really for believe me it maywell come the day when N.H.S will be private healthcare and people's will have topay private insurance that day will come not in my life time thow same with social security that have 2 go people will have 2 work and pay a big amount in private pension again not in my life time ....."

I think it will change but I think it was one of the things this country should be proud about..and not just when there is a situation like Now.

Re nursing posts/vacancies, the NHS has been in crisis for 20ish years. We had our first wave of nurses from the Philippines.

And brexit wont help.

Have they scrapped the grants for overeseas nurses?(stand to be corrected)"

I'm pointing out we have been lacking nurses for just over 20 years. This crisis is not new, which is why it defied belief when the bursary was scrapped. They are reintroducing the bursary in September for students (if eligible).

Not sure how it works for foreign students. But are you confusing foreign nurses with foreign students?

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Wow B and C. This is a nasty little virus it seeks out receptor cells in your lungs. Converts them to mini incubators that make more of the virus the cell or cells by this time burst they fill your lungs with fluid and make you cough and you send it out into the wide world to harm others.

This kills but generally only the old the weak and those with somewhat substandard health.

Nice that you think of others before yourself

"Wow B and C. This is a nasty little virus it seeks out receptor cells in your lungs. Converts them to mini incubators that make more of the virus the cell or cells by this time burst they fill your lungs with fluid and make you cough and you send it out into the wide world to harm others.

This kills but generally only the old the weak and those with somewhat substandard health.

Nice that you think of others before yourself "

Maybe as the death toll reaches 4 figures over the weekend they'll wake up.

A Tory bluenose oh dear.

She was an evil bitch in my opinion and there were street parties here when she died.I am blue nose. So can I take it your a red nose then and if so what do you think about Labour now such a mess there in if they put kier as leader they wont win because he is aremainer in the EU and the 52 percent spoke Leave....Labour cannot seem get there heads around the fact which ever government is in power aren't going to like but democracy is the strongest tool this whole of the uk has ....even thow isle of man is independent isle manx parliament formed before the British government we do follow the uk as a hole ...

Labour are in a bit of a mess however many of the policies corbyn advocated are now being used by bj.

This country will never vote a left wing gmnt so they need to adapt.

"

absolutely few there MP'S know they have 2 change...its not what your country can do for it's what can you do for your country time smell coffee and support each other specially while we have the virus for N.H.S and if you know of someone who has lost a family member be a shoulder or even some compassion help your friends and neighbors make a difference 2someone just how the N.H.Sprime example.....

"I didn’t even know there was a clap

Are you old enough to be on here? Read a number of your posts and you've got the maturity of a 10 year old. Grow up FFS."

I need to grow up because I didn’t read about something lol, what you so mad about ?

A Tory bluenose oh dear.

She was an evil bitch in my opinion and there were street parties here when she died.I am blue nose. So can I take it your a red nose then and if so what do you think about Labour now such a mess there in if they put kier as leader they wont win because he is aremainer in the EU and the 52 percent spoke Leave....Labour cannot seem get there heads around the fact which ever government is in power aren't going to like but democracy is the strongest tool this whole of the uk has ....even thow isle of man is independent isle manx parliament formed before the British government we do follow the uk as a hole ...

This country will never vote a left wing gmnt so they need to adapt.

absolutely few there MP'S know they have 2 change...its not what your country can do for it's what can you do for your country time smell coffee and support each other specially while we have the virus for N.H.S and if you know of someone who has lost a family member be a shoulder or even some compassion help your friends and neighbors make a difference 2someone just how the N.H.Sprime example....."

Dude my head hurts reading your posts. Any chance you can break them down sentence by sentence?

Are you old enough to be on here? Read a number of your posts and you've got the maturity of a 10 year old. Grow up FFS.

I need to grow up because I didn’t read about something lol, what you so mad about ? "

You've been called out by other posters for some fairly inflammatory comments so I think you know what I mean.

Stay Safe everyone "

Well said!!! Xx Please everyone stay at home!!!

And brexit wont help.

I'm pointing out we have been lacking nurses for just over 20 years. This crisis is not new, which is why it defied belief when the bursary was scrapped. They are reintroducing the bursary in September for students (if eligible).

Not sure how it works for foreign students. But are you confusing foreign nurses with foreign students? "

yes I agree also consider the volume of people who have to the british shores weather people like it or not the impact has pushed the N.H.S and Schools and infrastructure cannot continue to cope its breaking point ...

Are you old enough to be on here? Read a number of your posts and you've got the maturity of a 10 year old. Grow up FFS.

I need to grow up because I didn’t read about something lol, what you so mad about ?

You've been called out by other posters for some fairly inflammatory comments so I think you know what I mean. "

Lol wtf is this haha what inflammatory comments ? I have no idea who you are

liverpool

And brexit wont help.

Not sure how it works for foreign students. But are you confusing foreign nurses with foreign students? "

There was something on the radio the other day saying overseas students get a grant which is getting scrapped?(like I said I'm no expert)

I work in the private sector..didnt get a pay rise in 6 years..pensions slashed..then 1% last year and 1.5% this year (2.5% in 8 years) and he is on the tele today saying how "valuable'we are.

You've been called out by other posters for some fairly inflammatory comments so I think you know what I mean. "

liverpool

And brexit wont help.

Not sure how it works for foreign students. But are you confusing foreign nurses with foreign students? yes I agree also consider the volume of people who have to the british shores weather people like it or not the impact has pushed the N.H.S and Schools and infrastructure cannot continue to cope its breaking point ..."

I think foreign workers are integral to the nhs.

"I didn’t even know there was a clap "

You seriously are living in a hole. Or just live your life on fab. My days.

You've been called out by other posters for some fairly inflammatory comments so I think you know what I mean.

"

You seriously are living in a hole. Or just live your life on fab. My days."

He's taking the piss. Like I said above he's one of a growing number of WUM's that have appeared the past week or so. He'll disappear soon enough when his teachers are chasing him for homework.

He's taking the piss. Like I said above he's one of a growing number of WUM's that have appeared the past week or so. He'll disappear soon enough when his teachers are chasing him for homework. "

I do like role play

And brexit wont help.

Not sure how it works for foreign students. But are you confusing foreign nurses with foreign students? yes I agree also consider the volume of people who have to the british shores weather people like it or not the impact has pushed the N.H.S and Schools and infrastructure cannot continue to cope its breaking point ...

I think foreign workers are integral to the nhs."

I agree. To an extent. There’s a facial cranial surgeon who works in alder hey, I think he’s one of 3 world wide, (might be wrong) but he works very close with neurological surgeons, he’s Australian and moving back to Australia. Big huge loss to our NHS. Amazing work he does. He’s like a magician, absolutely unbelievable the work he does.

And brexit wont help.

Not sure how it works for foreign students. But are you confusing foreign nurses with foreign students? yes I agree also consider the volume of people who have to the british shores weather people like it or not the impact has pushed the N.H.S and Schools and infrastructure cannot continue to cope its breaking point ..."

think alot of british English nurses retired and alot went to other employment so we lost alot of nurses that's why we have overseas nurses at the moment that will change takes time 2 replenish nurses and doctors some blame lies at the conservatives..also Labour bailing out the banks who rip us off and then wants us bail them out and also treasury minister left a note incomming government No Money left thats what Labour did People wont forget so easy ....

By *690blueMan  over a year ago

tamworth

And well said I’m pissed at folk going to work who don’t need to

He's taking the piss. Like I said above he's one of a growing number of WUM's that have appeared the past week or so. He'll disappear soon enough when his teachers are chasing him for homework. "

I’ve seen them come and go on here over the years. Sigh

And brexit wont help.

Not sure how it works for foreign students. But are you confusing foreign nurses with foreign students? yes I agree also consider the volume of people who have to the british shores weather people like it or not the impact has pushed the N.H.S and Schools and infrastructure cannot continue to cope its breaking point ...think alot of british English nurses retired and alot went to other employment so we lost alot of nurses that's why we have overseas nurses at the moment that will change takes time 2 replenish nurses and doctors some blame lies at the conservatives..also Labour bailing out the banks who rip us off and then wants us bail them out and also treasury minister left a note incomming government No Money left thats what Labour did People wont forget so easy ...."

No. We have overseas nurses because the crisis has been going on for so damn long. Over 40,000 vacancies in NHS England alone.

"And well said I’m pissed at folk going to work who don’t need to"

And people partying, bbqs, loads of people who are selfish who can’t just isolate. I know it’s hard but ffs please try.

liverpool

And brexit wont help.

Not sure how it works for foreign students. But are you confusing foreign nurses with foreign students? yes I agree also consider the volume of people who have to the british shores weather people like it or not the impact has pushed the N.H.S and Schools and infrastructure cannot continue to cope its breaking point ...

I agree. To an extent. There’s a facial cranial surgeon who works in alder hey, I think he’s one of 3 world wide, (might be wrong) but he works very close with neurological surgeons, he’s Australian and moving back to Australia. Big huge loss to our NHS. Amazing work he does. He’s like a magician, absolutely unbelievable the work he does. "

Makes no sense losing someone like that.

liverpool

And brexit wont help.

Not sure how it works for foreign students. But are you confusing foreign nurses with foreign students? yes I agree also consider the volume of people who have to the british shores weather people like it or not the impact has pushed the N.H.S and Schools and infrastructure cannot continue to cope its breaking point ...think alot of british English nurses retired and alot went to other employment so we lost alot of nurses that's why we have overseas nurses at the moment that will change takes time 2 replenish nurses and doctors some blame lies at the conservatives..also Labour bailing out the banks who rip us off and then wants us bail them out and also treasury minister left a note incomming government No Money left thats what Labour did People wont forget so easy ...."

Labour had to bail out the banks they had no choice

Tories would have done the same.

Bankers caused the crash and labour took the blame.

And brexit wont help.

I agree. To an extent. There’s a facial cranial surgeon who works in alder hey, I think he’s one of 3 world wide, (might be wrong) but he works very close with neurological surgeons, he’s Australian and moving back to Australia. Big huge loss to our NHS. Amazing work he does. He’s like a magician, absolutely unbelievable the work he does.

Makes no sense losing someone like that."

He’d choose to go back to Australia, but neuro surgeons who work close with him are kinda fooked now. There’s only 3 (I think) in this country. He’s like a jigsaw maker of the skull , mad. X

liverpool

And brexit wont help.

He’d choose to go back to Australia, but neuro surgeons who work close with him are kinda fooked now. There’s only 3 (I think) in this country. He’s like a jigsaw maker of the skull , mad. X"

Only went to alder hey once.

Got a piece of Lego stuck up my nose and never did get it back.

By *amfabMan  over a year ago

Luton

No one will listen

And brexit wont help.

He’d choose to go back to Australia, but neuro surgeons who work close with him are kinda fooked now. There’s only 3 (I think) in this country. He’s like a jigsaw maker of the skull , mad. X

Got a piece of Lego stuck up my nose and never did get it back."

Made me laugh that. My son pushed a piece of Lego up his nose when he was 5. His dad said “ it will be ok” left it a day and I wasn’t convinced. Took him and it was lodged in his throat embedded,, ewwwwww. So much for “ dads know best “

And brexit wont help.

Got a piece of Lego stuck up my nose and never did get it back."

lol sorry fella not funny really they kind things N.H.S did in my youth lol seen some site specially with a light bulb or frozen sausage no wasent me awoman used it was frozen gave frost burns ....

am I only Bi in the chat forum....could I be out numbered by straights?

Stay Safe everyone "

Well said! Far too many fucktards around..

went for my 1st walk all week n had to pass a group of about 9 teenagers together... where the hell are they're parents is what i want to know

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Stay Safe everyone "

Let them go out. What are you afraid of? Just look after you and your family. If some guy wants to get in his car and drive somewhere, that's up to him I guess.

liverpool

And brexit wont help.

Made me laugh that. My son pushed a piece of Lego up his nose when he was 5. His dad said “ it will be ok” left it a day and I wasn’t convinced. Took him and it was lodged in his throat embedded,, ewwwwww. So much for “ dads know best “ "

I was fuming..and it was a little red cross aswell

Ha ha I know where my dad of the year award isnt going too.

liverpool

"am I only Bi in the chat forum....could I be out numbered by straights?"

Loads of "straight"men are bi mate.

Dont worry about it.

"am I only Bi in the chat forum....could I be out numbered by straights?

Loads of "straight"men are bi mate.

Dont worry about it."

yeah true enough.....

And brexit wont help.

Made me laugh that. My son pushed a piece of Lego up his nose when he was 5. His dad said “ it will be ok” left it a day and I wasn’t convinced. Took him and it was lodged in his throat embedded,, ewwwwww. So much for “ dads know best “

Ha ha I know where my dad of the year award isnt going too."

m

Haaaa the irony “ little Red Cross “

And brexit wont help.

Ha ha I know where my dad of the year award isnt going too.m

Haaaa the irony “ little Red Cross “"

beautiful shape you have there ...not quite getting the red cross thing thow sorry ...could you explain in more detail please...

Everybody gone sleep?

"Everybody gone sleep?"
No x

By *he chef 45Man  over a year ago

Banbridge

No still awake here x

"Everybody gone sleep? No x"
sassy you get around lol just seen you in another room ...

"No still awake here x"
mmmmm Irishman

"Everybody gone sleep? No xsassy you get around lol just seen you in another room ..."
Thanks xx

"Everybody gone sleep? No xsassy you get around lol just seen you in another room ... Thanks xx"
my pleasure.

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Until they start seeing their family dying they won’t give two shits

Prepare for many more national self suck moments as this plays out

Stay Safe everyone "

I am fully appreciative as I have family members on the front line. I have taken a step back and I am not well enough in recent years to do anything. However I didn't even go out not because I am not supportive but for the very reason you just said. These people have been mixing with people. I have chosen to stay inside just use my garden and use wii fit to try and keep my fitness up. Simply because I don't want to be involved in the street party that seems to be going on like its a public holiday

"It is ironic, in December we had the opportunity to vote against people who want to break the NHS up. Unfortunately many people looked the other way that day to chase a warped dream.

And everyone wants gov help.

You couldn't make it up"

Bit rich comming from those who post there is no problem on another thread

"Police should carry cattle prods and prod the fuckers.

That's a great idea. "

By *ooskiMan  over a year ago

south coast

"Totally agree with this. I just posted on my social media about how angry I was at people having jolly days out down the beach and getting in their cars and I have been verbally attacked and told I’m not thinking about people’s mental health!!!

Give it a week and we will be on full lockdown. We are behind the rest of the world but not government instruction are going to change the spread of a deadly virus. Stay home and stay safe.

Mental health will suffer, yes.

Mental health will suffer more if we suffer a high rate of death and disability.

My mental health is taking a hit. I'm fucking dealing because I don't want anyone to die."

well said

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Believe me, there are more than one or two hypocrites showing their real colours at these these times ... always be careful of the self righteous...

By *cloversCouple  over a year ago

Hull

"shame that I don’t believe that it is as bad as the government are making out "

Seriously??????? It's rather worse than you believe

You might want to think on that when either you, a relative or friend are dying in agony because the mucus in your lungs literally solidifies

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

"Follow this link and report them, the idiots https://www.reportingcrime.uk/HPBreachOfCovid19Guidance/index.html

And if you do report someone and it later transpired they were volunteering, supporting the elderly or going to work as a key person - you take the penalty fine ....

Seems fair, yes?"

What when they're having a party in their garden with all their mates round? Seems legit....

"shame that I don’t believe that it is as bad as the government are making out

Or it is YOU who are dying at home because the ambulance does NOT come and there are no beds any way

Seriously??????? It's rather worse than you believe

You might want to think on that when either you, a relative or friend are dying in agony because the mucus in your lungs literally solidifies

"

Lot of problems at the moment but also the government put in place this draconian act and before you all say its to stop the spread of corona did you know they have powers to isolate anyone they suspect of having virus and demand a blood test you have no say in the matter also mental act scaled down only 1 doctor needed to section you. No more than 2 people together again if society thinks we don't agree on anything you can't complain by the way this act is in force for 2 years and all of you who use social media with location on soon they will be tracking you and no i am not mad there was already an emergency contingency act in place but borris brought this one in 2015 over 12000 people died from flu in UK.

I see this ever day it's getting better I'm a carer in the community so have to work and cannot stay home

I really wish people to stay at home

Lot of problems at the moment but also the government put in place this draconian act and before you all say its to stop the spread of corona did you know they have powers to isolate anyone they suspect of having virus and demand a blood test you have no say in the matter also mental act scaled down only 1 doctor needed to section you. No more than 2 people together again if society thinks we don't agree on anything you can't complain by the way this act is in force for 2 years and all of you who use social media with location on soon they will be tracking you and no i am not mad there was already an emergency contingency act in place but borris brought this one in 2015 over 12000 people died from flu in UK.

By *uttyjonnMan  over a year ago

cheshire

"did you know they have powers to isolate anyone they suspect of having virus and demand a blood test you have no say in the matter "

And? I find this acceptable

Those who find giving a blood sample acceptable so if we didn't have this crisis and a police officer stopped you and said we demand a blood sample would you still consent the whole reason behind the act takes away basic human rights but carry on or better still go live in a police state little sheep

By *uttyjonnMan  over a year ago

cheshire

"Those who find giving a blood sample acceptable so if we didn't have this crisis "

But we do have this crisis and this is what the thread is all about

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"Lot of problems at the moment but also the government put in place this draconian act and before you all say its to stop the spread of corona did you know they have powers to isolate anyone they suspect of having virus and demand a blood test you have no say in the matter also mental act scaled down only 1 doctor needed to section you. No more than 2 people together again if society thinks we don't agree on anything you can't complain by the way this act is in force for 2 years and all of you who use social media with location on soon they will be tracking you and no i am not mad there was already an emergency contingency act in place but borris brought this one in 2015 over 12000 people died from flu in UK. "

The reduction to one doctor is only if required because there is no other available due to covid shortages also there would still require to be an approved mental health practitioner in agreement. Why are you intent on stirring up peoples anxieties? If it's a reflection of your own anxiety perhaps it's time you spoke to a professional about it? It's difficult times for all and unusual measures must be taken but to imply people will be randomly detained without good cause is quite frankly ridiculous.

28,000 people died from the flu in 2015 24000 over the age of 70 and yes people are unfortunately dying but why don't government say how old they are

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

after reading through this thread most of the complaints about people being out and not taking it serously seem to be from parts of the country where there are not massive numbers of people with the virus YET.cant speak for what might be going on in london but my area wich has quiet a lot of cases peeps seem to be paying attention.fair enough the usual suspects still think its a day off but we talking bout junkies mainly looking to score.police round here are stopping peeps everytime they see some one.massive park oppisite my place and yesterday. there were never more than about 15 ppl over there walking round sepratley.think people are only going to get it when numbers start goibg up in there area.coubty i live in has nxt biggest numbers outside of london

"28,000 people died from the flu in 2015 24000 over the age of 70 and yes people are unfortunately dying but why don't government say how old they are "

I’ve read details where they are saying the age range of who has died each day and mentioning underlying health issues.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"Lot of problems at the moment but also the government put in place this draconian act and before you all say its to stop the spread of corona did you know they have powers to isolate anyone they suspect of having virus and demand a blood test you have no say in the matter also mental act scaled down only 1 doctor needed to section you. No more than 2 people together again if society thinks we don't agree on anything you can't complain by the way this act is in force for 2 years and all of you who use social media with location on soon they will be tracking you and no i am not mad there was already an emergency contingency act in place but borris brought this one in 2015 over 12000 people died from flu in UK. "

have you seen anyone taken away who is suffering with this virus yet?was driving through south harrow bour 2 weeks ago and see someone getting taken away.ambulence and two paramedic cars.five paramedics in full suits gloves overshoes and face visors.thats when i started to take this seriously after seeing that.so yea peeps meeting up for a chat or treating it likke a bank holiday need to be pulled up by the old bill.dont know what its like in your area yet but here its very real

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"28,000 people died from the flu in 2015 24000 over the age of 70 and yes people are unfortunately dying but why don't government say how old they are "

..and what do you think will happen to health services if another 24000 die due to Covid19?

By *reenlanerCouple  over a year ago

bournemouth

We went out filled car with fuel for work Monday (truck drivers) to save making several trips went to shop

Then home mrs is at work today she has no choice

But it seems there is still far to many people out that don’t need to be

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Stay Safe everyone "

It’s the typical “rules are there to be broken” brigade. No they’re not! “Rules are there to be followed”.

Unfortunately some of the stories I’ve heard and people’s behaviour just demonstrates how moronic some people are.

Unfortunately this horrible virus has no prejudice and the cull is for everyone.

I’m delighted to see there’s been a major shift in our swinging community over the last week.

Though I suspect fab admin has been the catalyst to this and reacted promptly with implementing restricting measures.

Stay safe guys!

By *atex and KinkCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

The only way the masses will realise the dangers involved in this is when someone in the immediate circle gets ill or dies from the virus.

That is the only way it will be drummed into them that this is not a joke. Life is not as it once was.

I am a massive sceptic. I have been pretty blassey regarding the whole pandemic, I will admit.

But I follow the rules laid down because I understand that I have close family and friends who will die if they get this Virus.

Until the realisation hits people. Some folk will just act as nothing is happening and it's all a inconvenience.

It is just how society is.

Unfortunately a huge number of people are hypocrites in life and this crisis won't change that! Best just to move on and always make sure we're the best we can be!

"Lot of problems at the moment but also the government put in place this draconian act and before you all say its to stop the spread of corona did you know they have powers to isolate anyone they suspect of having virus and demand a blood test you have no say in the matter also mental act scaled down only 1 doctor needed to section you. No more than 2 people together again if society thinks we don't agree on anything you can't complain by the way this act is in force for 2 years and all of you who use social media with location on soon they will be tracking you and no i am not mad there was already an emergency contingency act in place but borris brought this one in 2015 over 12000 people died from flu in UK.

The reduction to one doctor is only if required because there is no other available due to covid shortages also there would still require to be an approved mental health practitioner in agreement. Why are you intent on stirring up peoples anxieties? If it's a reflection of your own anxiety perhaps it's time you spoke to a professional about it? It's difficult times for all and unusual measures must be taken but to imply people will be randomly detained without good cause is quite frankly ridiculous."

I agree he must have something to hide if he did not give blood when requested..I give blood everytime I go cum clinic it is being a responsible person...

By *ooskiMan  over a year ago

south coast

"Unfortunately a huge number of people are hypocrites in life and this crisis won't change that! Best just to move on and always make sure we're the best we can be! "