FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Fear

Fear

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are you scared of the current situation. Some people seem to be living like nothing’s happened.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Are you scared of the current situation. Some people seem to be living like nothing’s happened."

Its worrying to say the least...

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

No, I have a slightly raised risk but what will be will be, compared to those stood in mud waiting for the order to go over the top into a hail of bullets this is a walk in the park.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

No, I'm not scared of the corona virus at all. You can't live in fear.

By *ildatheart6969Couple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

No scared of the virus, scared of people

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Get on with life as best as possible and take sensible precautions....

By *egularLegsMan  over a year ago

Erdington

I'm carrying on as normal as best I can. I'm still isolating and working from home but as somebody that doesn't like going out much I'm quite enjoying it.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I fear for my grandparents. But when ya go to the supermarkets (if you have) its like something out of an apocalypse movie. Never seen anything like this in my lifetime.

By *ixen500Couple  over a year ago

some where near shropshire

Sometimes im fine getting on with the garden..but then all of a sudden im a mess anxiety/panic attack suffer

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

It's not like it some kind of Flesh-eating virus. Just obey the rules laid out and you'll be fine.

People need to get used to things like this, it won't be the last time we may end up in this situation.

I'm not scared... Not particularly worried... I will cross bridges when I come to them... If I come to them

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I'm more worried about society and how people will behave than the virus

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

"No, I have a slightly raised risk but what will be will be, compared to those stood in mud waiting for the order to go over the top into a hail of bullets this is a walk in the park. "

Exactly what I keep telling myself

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Glad to see the folk on this thread are taking a slightly more measured approach...

By *az080378Woman  over a year ago

Cromer

"Are you scared of the current situation. Some people seem to be living like nothing’s happened."

Yes indeed,scared for my parents,scared if anything happens to me there won't be anyone to look after my children,scared of how some of the population behave....

It's horrible

Not scared just sad about the situation. I’m concerned for the vulnerable people, the people who are now alone and what impact it will have on children x

By *ariahCouple  over a year ago

Whitchurch

We are very scared, Sariah is in the high risk group and we have both nursed people dieing of respiratory disease it's not a nice way to die

Taking every precaution we can. This viruses is no respector of age, don't believe the myth it only affects people with underlying health conditions.

We have colleuges and friends in working ITUs up and down the country

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I'm not scared. Following the guidelines on how to protect myself and others around me and looking out for those more vulnerable than I am.

I'm sad for others in a worse situation then me, the homeless, the vulnerable that don't understand what is going on, but not scared.

By *ariahCouple  over a year ago

Whitchurch

"Not scared just sad about the situation. I’m concerned for the vulnerable people, the people who are now alone and what impact it will have on children x"

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"Glad to see the folk on this thread are taking a slightly more measured approach..."

As opposed to the “you’ll take my cash whether you want to or not!” Approach you previously held?!

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Dont understand why you wouldnt be scared

"Dont understand why you wouldnt be scared"

They are "fab not scared"

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Frustrated more than anything else.

For the first time in my life I'm being classed as 'vulnerable' and I'm having to work from home as best I can as I work for a 'key pu lic sector organisation'.

"Dont understand why you wouldnt be scared"
I am concerned but not scared.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im absolutly paronid my partner is going to get it and die

I'm terrified. My brain can't deal with it all.

I'm getting on with it and doing what I can though, there are people who are in a worse position than me and I'm so grateful for those still out there working and fighting this.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'll admit I'm scared. I'm over thinking, and I'm hyper sensitive to things that I'm not usually. I worry about elderly relatives not in my area so I'm unable to offer them any physical help. I worry about my young children, the effect it's having on them now, in a few weeks, months and probably years.

I know to take all the advice and precautions but it's the not knowing that's around the corner that is freaking me out

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Dont understand why you wouldnt be scared I am concerned but not scared. "

Not bothered about me.

Absolutely petrified me mum and dad will get it.

Need to hurry up and find a cure.

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Wow, it seems that I'm in the minority. I'm not scared at all.

The best thing you can do is to make sure your older and vulnerable loved ones stay inside and take reasonable precautions.

It makes no difference whether your next door neighbour has parties or whatever - focus on your parents/grandparents.

For me personally, I'm taking it all with a pinch of salt. I still take my kids for walks. I shop when I need to without any fuss, just as I always have done. The only major thing or changed is that I won't be visiting my nan for a while - I'll message her on watsapp/Facebook instead.

By *inky CyclerMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I'm classed as vulnerable due to medical condition so finished work on Friday for 3 months. Initially I was scared for the first few days but that has lessened but still plays on my mind from time to time. Currently bored out of my skull, thought I could do stuff in the flat but doesn't really look like I've made the effort to do anything yet.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Dont understand why you wouldnt be scared I am concerned but not scared. "

Exactly the same as me. Being scared will not help but staying strong might.

I learnt a long time ago that there is no point worrying about those things you have no control over.. I have no control over the virus.. I have no control over other people. But I do have control of my self and my life. So I control those aspects. I can make life as normal as possible for my kids.. yes its easier for me as I've been home schooling anyway.

I've made sure they have food... and are staying safe.. I am concerned... but as I say... I'm not going to let fear overrule me. I keep an eye on the statistics then take them and put them into a way I am not going to get panicked. For instance instead of looking at number that died. I look at number or recovered...

Something I wish we had figures for in the uk.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Im staying strong.

I'm not scared of the virus!! What im scared of is losing my business! I'm a solo trader of 19 years, that's my fear!!

By *he chef 45Man  over a year ago

Banbridge

Scared? Yes I'm scared I served 22 years in the British army was in 6 or 7 warzones and wasn't frightened in the slightest this virus is different it's an unseen enemy am I scared of dying NO but very scared for my family and if I'm the casualty scared that I'll never see my children again so I think for many different reasons we should all be scared x

Im not scared of the virus as I look at it this way if it's my time up then I can't change that at all.

I also think there isn't as many dieing as they say from Corona. Let's say they say 600 in UK died but truthfully how many have died from the common flu and how many from the virus.

Either way it's all very sad

Banbridge

"Im not scared of the virus as I look at it this way if it's my time up then I can't change that at all.

I also think there isn't as many dieing as they say from Corona. Let's say they say 600 in UK died but truthfully how many have died from the common flu and how many from the virus.

Either way it's all very sad

"

Very decent attitude but wrong line of thought you have to tell yourself and everybody else that we will beat this not resign to the fact that you might be a casualty x

Yes I'm more scared for others than myself.

I fear that when I eventually go back to work I will catch it and spread it on to others.

I'm hoping it will burn out and not be a re-occurring thing like the flu is.

Banbridge

"Yes I'm more scared for others than myself.

I fear that when I eventually go back to work I will catch it and spread it on to others.

I'm hoping it will burn out and not be a re-occurring thing like the flu is. "

It will be reoccurring but hopefully it will be no bigger than flu next time round as we'll have a vaccine

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"I'm more worried about society and how people will behave than the virus "

G

Very valid

Banbridge

People will fall into line they are all confused and scared at present and are running around like headless chickens but all will realise the severity of the situation and will be on best behaviour its human nature x

» Add a new message to this topic