FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > You voted evil Tories back in

You voted evil Tories back in

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now you are all doomed.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Great post mate

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Rubbish.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No we ain’t there off sick

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Now you are all doomed. "

What makes you say that. I personally think that Boris is doing a great job under the circumstances.

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Oh I dunno, I think BoJo is doing quite well given the circumstances

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

What have the tories got to do with the virus?Seems they are doing a pretty good job

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I don't like Boris. I think he is a bumbling idiot who should never have gone into politics, let alone become Prime Minister.

That being said, he has come through for a lot of people during this crisis, and for that I'd shake his hand (if he wasn't contagious).

If Boris carries on as he has, this will be his Falklands moment that may well deliver him another election or two.

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Not sure Corbyn singing Kumbaya at it would have helped much

There's zero serious opposition.

By *lutinnylons69TV/TS  over a year ago

Byfield/Daventry

Wait and see the proverbial has got no where near hitting the fan yet. But remember govt turned down stockpiling protective clothing including masks gowns and eye shields in case of pandemic in 2018 as too costly. So I now call them hypocrites which by the way is better than what I usually call them.

By *lutinnylons69TV/TS  over a year ago

Byfield/Daventry

Kymbaya as much good as clapping outside your house or 10 Downing Street coming to that.

This govt is all froth and don't think people will get bailed out for not working. We will all pay for it in the end but Virgin Airlines will get financial help!

Nothing like a fact based rant. And this thread is nothing like that.

I love the man. He’s the right man at the right time. Can you imagine the mess if Labour was in? I’m sure Diane Abbott would have been a right blessing.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Have never and will never vote tory but if you think the country woukd have been better prepared had Labour won then your deluded..

By *ayRosesWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Plus due to incompetence or ideological stupidity, we're unable to participate in the EU procurement response (they asked!) to get PPE, ventilators, test kits.

How many people will die unnecessarily because of the Tories' actions over the past ten years?

Good luck if he does win more elections, you'll need it.

Now is not the time for political bickering. It’s time to unite as brits do so well in crisis. Politics can happen once we are through it.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Plus due to incompetence or ideological stupidity, we're unable to participate in the EU procurement response (they asked!) to get PPE, ventilators, test kits.

How many people will die unnecessarily because of the Tories' actions over the past ten years?

Good luck if he does win more elections, you'll need it."

Maybe Alex salmond could do better

By *ayRosesWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Plus due to incompetence or ideological stupidity, we're unable to participate in the EU procurement response (they asked!) to get PPE, ventilators, test kits.

"

Unlikely since he's not a member of a political party. We're doing very well with Nicola Sturgeon, an actual human being who understands normal human emotions. Even the Scottish Conservatives (yes, we do have some unfortunately) support her at the present time.

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

We personally think he's doing a great job under intense pressure.

We'd also add we thought he could have been a bit of a comedy act but we tip our hat to him.

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Have never and will never vote tory but if you think the country woukd have been better prepared had Labour won then your deluded.. "

I agree.

And yes, Hunt the cunt has admitted regret for his decimation of the NHS and he should eventually be brought to account for that.

But I think if Jeremy, Diane et al were in we would be in a far worse position. Abbot can't even count FFS.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

I didn't vote for them.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"If Boris carries on as he has, this will be his Falklands moment that may well deliver him another election or two.

"

I wouldnt know where to start with that.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

Lets end with a nice parable....

On one occasion, so it was narrated, Stalin called for a live chicken and proceeded to use it to make an unforgettable point before some of his henchmen. Forcefully clutching the chicken in one hand, with the other he began to systematically pluck out its feathers. As the chicken struggled in vain to escape, he continued with the painful denuding until the bird was completely stripped. “Now you watch,” Stalin said as he placed the chicken on the floor and walked away with some bread crumbs in his hand. Incredibly, the fear-crazed chicken hobbled toward him and clung to the legs of his trousers. Stalin threw a handful of grain to the bird, and it began to follow him around the room, he turned to his dumbfounded colleagues and said quietly, “This is the way to rule the people. Did you see how that chicken followed me for food, even though I had caused it such torture? People are like that chicken. If you inflict inordinate pain on them they will follow you for food the rest of their lives.”

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Now you are all doomed.

What makes you say that. I personally think that Boris is doing a great job under the circumstances. "

Labour would have us hugging each other.

liverpool

"Have never and will never vote tory but if you think the country woukd have been better prepared had Labour won then your deluded..

I agree.

And yes, Hunt the cunt has admitted regret for his decimation of the NHS and he should eventually be brought to account for that.

But I think if Jeremy, Diane et al were in we would be in a far worse position. Abbot can't even count FFS."

Jeremy Corbyn calls for money to be spent on public services and is pilloried.

Johnson is forced to do it and is a hero.

We truly live in a divided nation

upton wirral

"If Boris carries on as he has, this will be his Falklands moment that may well deliver him another election or two.

"

Election is to far in the future for that and there will be a big ressession most likely after this is over

liverpool

"I didn't vote for them."

You can tell the ones on here who did

Agreed. Boris has had months to prep and hilariously we don't have tests ready even for the NHS staff.

Unlikely since he's not a member of a political party. We're doing very well with Nicola Sturgeon, an actual human being who understands normal human emotions. Even the Scottish Conservatives (yes, we do have some unfortunately) support her at the present time."

Very well with Nicola, next joke. Local maternity services lost, brand new hospital signed off and not safe to open, contaminated water in hospital, Ferguson shipyard bail out fiasco, police Scotland leaving crashed cars in ditches bedside motorways, Scotrail a shambles, great job. Now we'll be wasting money on an enquiry into her old mate Alex. She's amazing.

liverpool

Unlikely since he's not a member of a political party. We're doing very well with Nicola Sturgeon, an actual human being who understands normal human emotions. Even the Scottish Conservatives (yes, we do have some unfortunately) support her at the present time."

I think she is boss

By *ariahCouple  over a year ago

Whitchurch

SouthWest Lancashire

"I didn't vote for them.

You can tell the ones on here who did"

Was in a facebook argument with someone earlier who threatened to give mea thrashing [sic]. Pretty sure he voted for them.

liverpool

"Now you are all doomed.

Agreed. Boris has had months to prep and hilariously we don't have tests ready even for the NHS staff. "

When people say he Is going a great job..can this be backed up with actual evidence?

liverpool

"I didn't vote for them.

Was in a facebook argument with someone earlier who threatened to give mea thrashing [sic]. Pretty sure he voted for them."

Spot a Tory a mile off.

"Now you are all doomed.

What makes you say that. I personally think that Boris is doing a great job under the circumstances. "

Great job? Any examples of the great work he did?

By *ids_NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Wait and see the proverbial has got no where near hitting the fan yet. But remember govt turned down stockpiling protective clothing including masks gowns and eye shields in case of pandemic in 2018 as too costly. So I now call them hypocrites which by the way is better than what I usually call them."
you’d have equally criticised them for waisting tax payers money, and not spending the money on the NHS, for operations treatments that was needed then, equally half the equipment would be no use now.... hindsight a wonderful thing isn’t...

"I didn't vote for them.

Was in a facebook argument with someone earlier who threatened to give mea thrashing [sic]. Pretty sure he voted for them.

Spot a Tory a mile off."

Spot a corbynite a mile off

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Ah, OP, you truly are a delight. Witty, insightful and generous. I look forward to more of your responses on this thread. Mr.

By *uzy swallowTV/TS  over a year ago

Warminster

Could be worse could have comrade IRA supporting Corbin in power then we’d be doomed !

SouthWest Lancashire

"I didn't vote for them.

Spot a Tory a mile off."

I did accuse him of being a staunch tory and his mate confirmed it.

liverpool

"Now you are all doomed.

What makes you say that. I personally think that Boris is doing a great job under the circumstances.

Great job? Any examples of the great work he did?"

National crises

Dramatic u turn in policy

NHS staff without basic protective equipment

Reactive policy

Right hand man dismisses death of elderly

Cant see why people are moaning

liverpool

"Could be worse could have comrade IRA supporting Corbin in power then we’d be doomed !"

Evidence of IRA comment?

"Now you are all doomed.

Agreed. Boris has had months to prep and hilariously we don't have tests ready even for the NHS staff.

When people say he Is going a great job..can this be backed up with actual evidence?"

Nah. They're just falling for his bravado as per usual. The tories have got to win somehow ay

liverpool

"I didn't vote for them.

Spot a Tory a mile off.

Spot a corbynite a mile off "

What's your point?

"Could be worse could have comrade IRA supporting Corbin in power then we’d be doomed !

Evidence of IRA comment?"

liverpool

"Could be worse could have comrade IRA supporting Corbin in power then we’d be doomed !

Evidence of IRA comment? "

Well that's me convinced

Cant win against an emoji

Evidence of IRA comment?

Well that's me convinced

Cant win against an emoji"

Warminster

Lots of pics of him at IRA rallies and with proment teriorists a the time.

"Now you are all doomed.

Great job? Any examples of the great work he did?

National crises

Dramatic u turn in policy

NHS staff without basic protective equipment

Reactive policy

Right hand man dismisses death of elderly

Cant see why people are moaning"

It's just a great job. I have no more questions

West Midlands

"Now you are all doomed.

Have never and will never vote tory but if you think the country woukd have been better prepared had Labour won then your deluded.. "

I always find that an interesting statement...how could you say never? There isn’t one of the single parties that are the same as they were 5, 10 or 20 years ago. Surely it’s what they stand for at the time, who in the party and what they going to deliver.

You clearly not a labour voter - but it’s often the case the only reason people vote them is because they been told by their parents they must do so - and find it amazing that people will vote on history/culture if they in unionised town etc - rather that what the party stands for today. Some people sound like they’d vote for a party even if they said we going to kill or your children, just because there parents, grandparents or whatever always voted them, even though the mine is now a modern business park!

I don’t care if you vote Tory or labour. You all need your heads smashing together. We need to unite and work together to get through this. Not fight like children.

Shame on you all.

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

I wouldn't want his job x

liverpool

"Lots of pics of him at IRA rallies and with proment teriorists a the time."

What ira rallies were these exactly?

You do realise both major and Thatcher sat down with the IRA to discuss peace dont you?

Thatcher reached out to them in the 80's

SouthWest Lancashire

"I don’t care if you vote Tory or labour. You all need your heads smashing together. We need to unite and work together to get through this. Not fight like children.

Shame on you all. "

I'm gearing myself up for civil war by getting angry. It's coming, if people cba ...which i might not be once i calm down.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I didn't vote for them.

Spot a Tory a mile off.

Spot a corbynite a mile off "

All the poor sick and disabled having their money stopped under the Tories. People committing suicide when they have no money left. People with stage 4 cancer having their money stopped and told to get back into work. Food banks everywhere. And you still love them. You must be a psychopath just like the Tories.

SouthWest Lancashire

"Now you are all doomed.

Have never and will never vote tory but if you think the country woukd have been better prepared had Labour won then your deluded..

I always find that an interesting statement...how could you say never? There isn’t one of the single parties that are the same as they were 5, 10 or 20 years ago. Surely it’s what they stand for at the time, who in the party and what they going to deliver.

"

That free internet would've been handy for a lot of people right now i reckon.

By *uriouscats30Couple  over a year ago

Hampshire

[Removed by poster at 27/03/20 22:55:31]

By *uriouscats30Couple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"I don’t care if you vote Tory or labour. You all need your heads smashing together. We need to unite and work together to get through this. Not fight like children.

Shame on you all. "

West Midlands

We? Sorry thought you had your own government and NHS? And this equipment gets magicked up from where? This is a global crisis - an awful lot of what we need is made elsewhere in the world - and you no what they already took it all! God we can’t even get enough toilet paper and that’s made in the uk! I’m not defending anyone - but sometimes I don’t think people have a grasp on reality - they haven’t yet invented replicators, things don’t just suddenly appear because we want them, when equally the other billions on the planet also now do!

upton wirral

Shame on you all. "

liverpool

"I didn't vote for them.

Spot a Tory a mile off.

Spot a corbynite a mile off

All the poor sick and disabled having their money stopped under the Tories. People committing suicide when they have no money left. People with stage 4 cancer having their money stopped and told to get back into work. Food banks everywhere. And you still love them. You must be a psychopath just like the Tories."

Tories tend to look after no 1...its in their DNA.

Look for the footage at parliament when they voted down a pay increase for nurses

Short memories.

By *ickthelick2001Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Boris has done an amazing job of pushing through laws to give the government the most draconian powers since WW2. Namely "corona virus bill 2020 " and the party he so lovingly represents have systematically pretty much destroyed every public service they can over the last ten years, whilst increasing the national debt by 1 TRILLION pounds, remember the first thing he did when all this kicked off, he promised £330 billion pounds of bale out to the big companies and never mentioned anything for the NHS. In mu humble opinion he doesn't give a monkeys about us.

West Midlands

"

He probably on here by sounds of it - how many time you think sturgeon had to get on her knees?

Warminster

She was prime minster at the time Corbin was a nobody. How do you think the good Friday agreement came about.

[Removed by poster at 27/03/20 23:04:48]

liverpool

We? Sorry thought you had your own government and NHS? And this equipment gets magicked up from where? This is a global crisis - an awful lot of what we need is made elsewhere in the world - and you no what they already took it all! God we can’t even get enough toilet paper and that’s made in the uk! I’m not defending anyone - but sometimes I don’t think people have a grasp on reality - they haven’t yet invented replicators, things don’t just suddenly appear because we want them, when equally the other billions on the planet also now do!"

We make ventilators here (Dyson)

The EU also offered is extra ventilators and we refused.

liverpool

"She was prime minster at the time Corbin was a nobody. How do you think the good Friday agreement came about."

You have lost me completely

Warminster

"She was prime minster at the time Corbin was a nobody. How do you think the good Friday agreement came about.

You have lost me completely"

Are you catholic

liverpool

"She was prime minster at the time Corbin was a nobody. How do you think the good Friday agreement came about.

You have lost me completely

Are you catholic "

Ha ha bizarre!

West Midlands

How you think as a nation you’d be coping right now with independence? I’m sorry whatever she says about anything however good is always undone by simple fact that in a would that needs unity and borders and daft archaic cultures based on twisted history got rid of, the fact that she spends more time twittering on about independence for Scotland, the fact there is even a devolved government in first place just shows how crazy she is. She’s the kind of nutter if we were all stuck on desert island, she’d be twittering on about in front of the cameras how we should look after each other, while she equally plotting to dam the only source of water for a handful of people.

Just remember UKIP at the election before got more individual votes than the whole of the SNP put together, yet had no seats in parliament - so actually her power is through the corruption(and again silly borders of election areas) than actually real belief or support. In a true democracy shed not even have a job.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Funny you should say that as i heard on the news that Nicola was becoming increasingly unpopular with her own party members and there was also a forum thread stating the same.

SouthWest Lancashire

We? Sorry thought you had your own government and NHS? And this equipment gets magicked up from where? This is a global crisis - an awful lot of what we need is made elsewhere in the world - and you no what they already took it all! God we can’t even get enough toilet paper and that’s made in the uk! I’m not defending anyone - but sometimes I don’t think people have a grasp on reality - they haven’t yet invented replicators, things don’t just suddenly appear because we want them, when equally the other billions on the planet also now do!

The EU also offered is extra ventilators and we refused."

That's interesting so i googled it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52052694

But earlier on Thursday, Downing Street said the UK would not be joining the scheme because "we are no longer members of the EU".

The spokesman added: “We are conducting our own work on ventilators and we’ve had a very strong response from business, and we’ve also procured ventilators from the private sector in the UK and from international manufacturers."

Mr Johnson's spokesman denied the decision was motivated by Brexit, adding: "This is an area where we’re making our own efforts.”

West Midlands

"Have never and will never vote tory but if you think the country woukd have been better prepared had Labour won then your deluded..

I agree.

But I think if Jeremy, Diane et al were in we would be in a far worse position. Abbot can't even count FFS."

Yeah imagine abbot putting in the order for PPE, “oh sorry was that millions you needed I ordered 10” then she next say covid 19 was racist.

[Removed by poster at 27/03/20 23:08:59]

liverpool

I agree.

But I think if Jeremy, Diane et al were in we would be in a far worse position. Abbot can't even count FFS.

Yeah imagine abbot putting in the order for PPE, “oh sorry was that millions you needed I ordered 10” then she next say covid 19 was racist. "

What is Christopher grayling upto these days?

West Midlands

"Lets end with a nice parable....

On one occasion, so it was narrated, Stalin called for a live chicken and proceeded to use it to make an unforgettable point before some of his henchmen. Forcefully clutching the chicken in one hand, with the other he began to systematically pluck out its feathers. As the chicken struggled in vain to escape, he continued with the painful denuding until the bird was completely stripped. “Now you watch,” Stalin said as he placed the chicken on the floor and walked away with some bread crumbs in his hand. Incredibly, the fear-crazed chicken hobbled toward him and clung to the legs of his trousers. Stalin threw a handful of grain to the bird, and it began to follow him around the room, he turned to his dumbfounded colleagues and said quietly, “This is the way to rule the people. Did you see how that chicken followed me for food, even though I had caused it such torture? People are like that chicken. If you inflict inordinate pain on them they will follow you for food the rest of their lives.”"

Which id say is the perfect example of “life” voters of labour/unions - they ultimately lost most people their jobs, yet they still came back for the food.

liverpool

The EU also offered is extra ventilators and we refused.

That's interesting so i googled it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52052694

But earlier on Thursday, Downing Street said the UK would not be joining the scheme because "we are no longer members of the EU".

The spokesman added: “We are conducting our own work on ventilators and we’ve had a very strong response from business, and we’ve also procured ventilators from the private sector in the UK and from international manufacturers."

Mr Johnson's spokesman denied the decision was motivated by Brexit, adding: "This is an area where we’re making our own efforts.”"

There is confusion over when the ventilators will be in place.

The peak is expected to be these 2 weeks but they not be in place till the end of april.

And before anyone says it.check out newsnight on weds which backs this up.