FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Society fragmented

Society fragmented

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ooski OP   Man  over a year ago

south coast

Yesterday.....roads empty

Sussex village - 6 to 8 elderly people sat on park bench chatting and enjoying the sun....

Local tescos wait in queue observing my space, once inside people chatting in the isles.

Chat to my sister and seeing how they are all keeping.....(she works in health care) and my niece 8) is really enjoying school as her and her friends are having great time as not so many other kids and even got to make thier own pizzas for lunch (just hearing her so happy lifts the day)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itonmyfacebookMan  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

"Yesterday.....roads empty

Sussex village - 6 to 8 elderly people sat on park bench chatting and enjoying the sun....

Local tescos wait in queue observing my space, once inside people chatting in the isles.

Chat to my sister and seeing how they are all keeping.....(she works in health care) and my niece 8) is really enjoying school as her and her friends are having great time as not so many other kids and even got to make thier own pizzas for lunch (just hearing her so happy lifts the day)

"

Apart from folks being too close in Tesco most of this sounds positive.

By *ooski OP   Man  over a year ago

south coast

"Yesterday.....roads empty

Apart from folks being too close in Tesco most of this sounds positive. "

» Add a new message to this topic