FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > The Morning Post Arrives . . .

The Morning Post Arrives . . .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

. . . and I find myself holding it by a corner whilst wearing latex gloves!

There is a major flaw in the Social Distancing Plan lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

All i get is junk mail you would think they would quit while this is going on.Be just my luck to get it off mail i dont want and just throw in the bin.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anyone else had a leaflet from the local funeral director?

Thought it was a bit of a dick move and wouldn’t do much to help people already struggling with what’s happening.

By *etLikeMan  over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

Actually you should always be careful handling mail. You might think that when you post a letter in a post box it goes in the top. Look at where it gets emptied - same place dogs like to use.

The mail, the bags and everything get mixed with mail from “clean” places.

By *aron_TentakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

I've had no mail at all this week not even the usual spam. Quite nice really.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

Just imagine what it’s like for us posties!

We’re handling all this mail with no gloves, masks, hand sanitiser etc as there is none available. We’re told to wash hands regularly but some depots are lacking soap and paper towels in the toilets! Oh and not forgetting that all the places out on delivery where we once would have been able to go the loo and wash our hands are now closed!

Van sharing is now meant to have been stopped but in many places it’s still going on. A lot of the depots are too small to ensure that there is a 2m distance between staff as they work. Some staff are still having to stand shoulder to shoulder while sorting.

And as for those bloody leaflets? We have to treat them as if they were addressed mail and delivery to every single address on our round! We don’t want to be bringing funeral leaflets or the latest farmfoods and dominos offers. We want to be delivering essential supplies, urgent letter etc. Not junk!

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I always think of any deliveries whether it’s post or goods, as being full of germs - and money.

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Whilst these strange times prolong, only take the white envelopes out of the mail box .... using any protective measures u see fit ... leave the others as they are shit flyers with germs and bills with misery

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple  over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

We decided to “opt out” of junk mail about a year ago. I went onto the Royal Mail website and filled in the opt out form then submitted it. Took about 3 weeks to come into effect but we now don’t receive any junk from the Royal Mail (doesn’t stop random leaflet distribution). Was one of the best decisions we made and I even helped my mum do hers so she doesn’t receive it now either. Would highly recommend people doing it.

Lily

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

"We decided to “opt out” of junk mail about a year ago. I went onto the Royal Mail website and filled in the opt out form then submitted it. Took about 3 weeks to come into effect but we now don’t receive any junk from the Royal Mail (doesn’t stop random leaflet distribution). Was one of the best decisions we made and I even helped my mum do hers so she doesn’t receive it now either. Would highly recommend people doing it.

Lily "

Probably time to go on and do it again as the opt out only lasts for a year

» Add a new message to this topic