FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > USA, China and Russia

USA, China and Russia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acetobesaton OP   Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

The figures coming out of these countries don't relate to the rest of the world

USA - Many cases yet in comparison few deaths, is it a case of inaccurate figures and then Trump will say "America cured it"

China - Now down to a handful of additional cases, maybe to show the world they've controlled it

Russia - Hardly any issues reported, considering size of country.

Maybe politics at play with the superpower countries

Most likely and hopefully I'm wrong, just seems very strange.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I've not studied their figures but there are likely differences in the ways that the numbers are being collated and reported, even without any politically driven manipulation.

The UK, for example, hasn't been testing most people reporting a possible infection. Only those patients in hospital who are critically ill have been tested. I'm guessing that the death rates here are reasonable, with the virus listed as the cause of death, even though people may have died from pneumonia etc.

On the surface the UK figures may appear low. Not even NHS staff were being tested, despite many getting ill.

If the Russian, USA and Chinese figures represent different methodologies on the ground for testing, then they aren't like for like and thus aren't easily comparable. They are the best that we have though and used with caution, as op speculates.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic