FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > big shout out to the careworkers

big shout out to the careworkers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

big shout out to the careworkers who look after the sick and elderly they are up there with the nhs with out nursing homes and residential homes the nhs would collapse in normal times let alone covo19 times .... extra big shout to the community careworkers who visit people in there homes who are really struggling many with hardly any ppe due to shortages some of the most poorly paid jobs that do so much .....hugs and thanks to all of you too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree. Nice thoughtful post. There are many non-nhs workers knocking out their pan as they carry out the essential daily job of caring for others.

Perhaps some might be due the free loan of a bike or some free food too?

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"big shout out to the careworkers who look after the sick and elderly they are up there with the nhs with out nursing homes and residential homes the nhs would collapse in normal times let alone covo19 times .... extra big shout to the community careworkers who visit people in there homes who are really struggling many with hardly any ppe due to shortages some of the most poorly paid jobs that do so much .....hugs and thanks to all of you too "

Thank you for your lovely post,I am a community care worker, doing my best to keep clients and ourselves safe, all of them are worried and anxious, it's nice to know we are in people's thoughts.

k

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks. Very trying times. No hand gel. No staff. No travel time. Fuck all pay. No thanks for taking on extra calls. And the office telling us we will be fine if we stay 2m away and wash our hands. Last time I checked, it was impossible to keep 2m away while giving personal care or feeding someone.

Every day I worry I'll take the virus home.

12 hours a day. And can I get any bloody loo roll for home? No cos shops aren't open when I leave for work, and sold out when I finish.

And I've been coughed on all day long. I swear to god my clients think it's funny.

Sorry, didn't mean to moan

By *itonmyfacebookMan  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

I support guys who haven't got the capacity to get their head around what's happening.

Obviously not the NHS on the front line but thanks for some acknowledgement.

» Add a new message to this topic