FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Feeling guilty.

Feeling guilty.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am loving this isolation experience. I have not known such peace and tranquillity for over 20 years, I am doing things I always wanted to do but never had the "useless" time, I'm being more creative than I've been in far too long and I'm fitter than I've been for ages. I also get to play and walk with my cats so much more I sympathise with the many who aren't having a great time at the moment, and I know that I'm probably in a very different situation to most, but for me - life is peaceful and happy. I hope all yours will be soon.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Don't feel guilty. You have no need to. Plus, negative emotions don't do anyone any good.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

So don't feel guilty

"So don't feel guilty"

Empathy is sometimes a hard emotion to ignore for some.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"So don't feel guilty

Empathy is sometimes a hard emotion to ignore for some."

Its hard for everyone

"So don't feel guilty

Empathy is sometimes a hard emotion to ignore for some.

Its hard for everyone"

Indeed.

By *elly72Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

Enjoy it while you can I’m sure you’ll get bored in a few weeks

"Enjoy it while you can I’m sure you’ll get bored in a few weeks "

I really don't think so! The lake has nearly thawed and that will be a whole new lot of things to do The bears are starting to have their cubs, I've seen a couple of fawns already - life is happening here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am loving this isolation experience. I have not known such peace and tranquillity for over 20 years, I am doing things I always wanted to do but never had the "useless" time, I'm being more creative than I've been in far too long and I'm fitter than I've been for ages. I also get to play and walk with my cats so much more I sympathise with the many who aren't having a great time at the moment, and I know that I'm probably in a very different situation to most, but for me - life is peaceful and happy. I hope all yours will be soon. "

I know how you feel. I live on the edge of town and there is always noise. But the other night I stood in my back garden and just marvelled at the silence. I couldn't stop my mind from thinking how beautiful it was and how lovely it would be if it was always like that. And that thought was immediately and inevitably followed by a pang of guilt

"I am loving this isolation experience. I have not known such peace and tranquillity for over 20 years, I am doing things I always wanted to do but never had the "useless" time, I'm being more creative than I've been in far too long and I'm fitter than I've been for ages. I also get to play and walk with my cats so much more I sympathise with the many who aren't having a great time at the moment, and I know that I'm probably in a very different situation to most, but for me - life is peaceful and happy. I hope all yours will be soon.

I know how you feel. I live on the edge of town and there is always noise. But the other night I stood in my back garden and just marvelled at the silence. I couldn't stop my mind from thinking how beautiful it was and how lovely it would be if it was always like that. And that thought was immediately and inevitably followed by a pang of guilt"

That sounds good. It won't be long before you start to hear what is beyond the silence

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's rare that an experience is bad for everyone. Guilt is about having done something wrong, enjoying life isn't wrong unless it's at the expense of other people

By *arbellsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

I feel the same OP, I feel this weird sense of peace and quiet. Looking at the sky at night, no car noise all night, no maddess of having to do 15,000 things a day, learning sign language etc I understand a large percentage may not be a lucky as me but I believe it helps if you look for the positives and use that instead of dwelling on negatives. I hope everyone is safe and finds their own bit of tranquility in this madness

By *egularLegsMan  over a year ago

Erdington

Yeah I might actually start redecorating my house and sort my garden out at some point. A hot tub wouldn't go amiss either.

Could quite easily do this for a few more months.

» Add a new message to this topic