FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Buses?

Buses?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aomilatte OP   Couple  over a year ago

Midlands

Anyone know how the 2 metre rule works on buses? A family member is a NHS worker due back at work tomorrow and uses buses. Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

If it is anything like around here, they will have a whole bus to themselves,,,,

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

National Express are only selling half the tickets for each coach to aid social distancing.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I have not seen a bus with more than one person on it in the last week.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If it is anything like around here, they will have a whole bus to themselves,,,,"

Same here.

By *emptd2Man  over a year ago

Wimbledon & Birmingham

"Anyone know how the 2 metre rule works on buses? A family member is a NHS worker due back at work tomorrow and uses buses. Thanks in advance."

Buses were pretty when I was travelling to work 2 weeks ago. I expect them to be even emptier now lock down is in effect.

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"Anyone know how the 2 metre rule works on buses? A family member is a NHS worker due back at work tomorrow and uses buses. Thanks in advance.

Buses were pretty when I was travelling to work 2 weeks ago. I expect them to be even emptier now lock down is in effect."

You wouldn't think so listening to some on here....

By *aisyDoandDaisyDontWoman  over a year ago

little old town of Reading!

I’ve been travelling on buses this last week as I am a key worker who doesn’t drive. The passengers on the bus are at an absolutely minimum. We have all started chatting to each other over the last week- people are on there way to fulfil a caring role, or a cleaning role, or to get to a bank to pay an essential bill, visit a pharmacy, get food from the pet shop as Tesco has been stripped bare. Nobody on the bus is on there for the fun times, and we are taking the risk of travelling on public transport so that we can fulfil pretty basic duties. I love the sense of camaraderie on the bus, and the drivers have been lovely. There is no way this country can survive without public transport. Big up to the public transport companies who keep delivering in very worrying and sometimes desperate times x

By *aisyDoandDaisyDontWoman  over a year ago

little old town of Reading!

Oh! And we all zig zag our way across the seating to maintain the distancing rules. Works for everyone who is currently sat on the bus, but what about the people before? We have to make that judgement, take the risk, apply the safety measures and get on with life. Who else is going to stack your shelves as Tesco, deliver your medication, care for your elderly or disabled and so on??

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Sit 2 rows 2m apart I assume, with less peeps going to work it should be easier.

The future's so bright

Maximum number of passengers on the bus lately passing my house have been 2 or 3 at tbe most

The local trains passing further back from the road are empty

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

All public transport should be free for key workers

» Add a new message to this topic