FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > lockdown till june... social distancing till october...

lockdown till june... social distancing till october...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abio OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i think that was the most insightful thing sad in one of the daily briefings so far....

i've stop listening to the politicans but listing to the medical officers is fascinating....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I think it’s sounds realistic.

By *sianMancMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"i think that was the most insightful thing sad in one of the daily briefings so far....

i've stop listening to the politicans but listing to the medical officers is fascinating...."

I've been saying it since end of January and confirmed in February that we will be in this until 12 to 18months... Sept 2021.

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Not what was said at all, sorry.

Yes it will be more than likely extended after the 3 weeks.

Measures will be lifted in response to expert advice going forward.

Listen to everything not just headlines.

Deputy medical officer, soon shot down the Express reporter after she just listened to the words 6 months and nothing else.

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"i think that was the most insightful thing sad in one of the daily briefings so far....

i've stop listening to the politicans but listing to the medical officers is fascinating...."

There is already civil unrest in italy.

Many thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands that was living from wage to wage, are now monelyless and foodless and will eventually lead to riots.

Family was on the streets begging the police for food to feed their children.

If this continues to june and goverment doesnt get tbe money to those thst need it then i feel people here will riot too once desperation comes in and they need food to feed their familys.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

i've stop listening to the politicans but listing to the medical officers is fascinating....

Many thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands that was living from wage to wage, are now monelyless and foodless and will eventually lead to riots.

If this continues to june and goverment doesnt get tbe money to those thst need it then i feel people here will riot too once desperation comes in and they need food to feed their familys.

"

I don’t think that’s quite what it was.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"

Where does this information come from?

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Not what was said at all, sorry.

Yes it will be more than likely extended after the 3 weeks.

Measures will be lifted in response to expert advice going forward.

Listen to everything not just headlines.

Deputy medical officer, soon shot down the Express reporter after she just listened to the words 6 months and nothing else."

We are fighting two battles

Coronavirus and stupidity

liverpool

I don’t think that’s quite what it was. "

Maybe maybe not but there will almost definitely be some kind of civil unrest in any/every country if there is a lock down for too long.

They said self employed people that no longer work may have to wait till june before they get any money.

What if said self emplyed person doesnt have savings and was living of his/her earnings from week to week.

No work means no money, means no food at some point and if the energy companys dont come out and suspend our month payments soon well that means no money to pay energy bills, does that mean we get cut off?

Civil unrest one way or another is coming if this lasts months and months

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

Where does this information come from?"

The Disney channel lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The news said they rethink it after Easter

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

I read that article too said end of May/start of June. Sounds realistic, I doubt that lockdown is a realistic option beyond that. It certainly is not a sustainable policy in the long run and I doubt that people will adhere to it once the summer weather comes.

liverpool

Where does this information come from?"

Which bit?

The part about civil unrest in italy?

That was on sky news yesterday.

Reported saying there is closed groups on social media of people organising raids on supermarkwts.

Agsin this was on sky news.

Now i dont trust nor believe everything media is saying but im just repeating what was on a segment of sky news yesterday.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Can only lock down for 2 months , after that who knows what will happen Mad Max ?

near ipswich

Which bit?

Reported saying there is closed groups on social media of people organising raids on supermarkwts.

Now i dont trust nor believe everything media is saying but im just repeating what was on a segment of sky news yesterday."

Exactly ,seems you choose to believe the bits you want to and repeat them on here.On another thread you were questioning the news on the death rate because you believed the pictures to be copied and paste from a film.I would try and expand your sources of information 1st before posting, your inconsistency is looking like sensationalism to me and probably a lot of other people too.

"

I have friends in Italy - they've not mentioned any 'civil unrest' to me.

Quite, the opposite actually, in extraordinarily difficult circumstances.

Look at Tesco no home delivery slots for at least 3 weeks restricted opening hours and people queing to get in and in some cases the shop closing while people are queing outside these are the things that will fuel unrest.

liverpool

Which bit?

Now i dont trust nor believe everything media is saying but im just repeating what was on a segment of sky news yesterday.Exactly ,seems you choose to believe the bits you want to and repeat them on here.On another thread you were questioning the news on the death rate because you believed the pictures to be copied and paste from a film.I would try and expand your sources of information 1st before posting, your inconsistency is looking like sensationalism to me and probably a lot of other people too. "

The two are totally different though.

Yes i question the numbers the media throw out there.

When the media says there is civil unrest in a country thats been on lock down a month then yes my rational think believes that is entirely possible as i already have friends panicking as they been told self employed may have to wait till june for any money when they have virtually zero money in savings.

So yeah if they was locked down till june they wont have much options will they.

There will be thousands in same predicament.

near ipswich

Which bit?

Now i dont trust nor believe everything media is saying but im just repeating what was on a segment of sky news yesterday.Exactly ,seems you choose to believe the bits you want to and repeat them on here.On another thread you were questioning the news on the death rate because you believed the pictures to be copied and paste from a film.I would try and expand your sources of information 1st before posting, your inconsistency is looking like sensationalism to me and probably a lot of other people too.

When the media says there is civil unrest in a country thats been on lock down a month then yes my rational think believes that is entirely possible as i already have friends panicking as they been told self employed may have to wait till june for any money when they have virtually zero money in savings.

So yeah if they was locked down till june they wont have much options will they.

There will be thousands in same predicament."

They are not though they both come from the same news source yet you believe one but not the other,have a think about it and why you believe what you have posted and not the other way round.

liverpool

Which bit?

Now i dont trust nor believe everything media is saying but im just repeating what was on a segment of sky news yesterday.Exactly ,seems you choose to believe the bits you want to and repeat them on here.On another thread you were questioning the news on the death rate because you believed the pictures to be copied and paste from a film.I would try and expand your sources of information 1st before posting, your inconsistency is looking like sensationalism to me and probably a lot of other people too. "

I would also suggest you read what i wrote on that other thread.

"You believed pictures to be copied and pasted from a film" ?

I never said such a thing.

I said there was a picture used by sky news saying ICU ward in italy and CBS used the exact same picture and said ICU ward in new york.

As for the copy and paste movie part well yes sky used a clip saying look at all the dead from coronavirus.

The clip they used was a part of a movie called Unlocked from 2017.

Go check it out the movie is on netflix but i doubt you will find the clip sky news used as they will no doubt have deleted it as people have got on to it and was sharing it around.

liverpool

Which bit?

Now i dont trust nor believe everything media is saying but im just repeating what was on a segment of sky news yesterday.Exactly ,seems you choose to believe the bits you want to and repeat them on here.On another thread you were questioning the news on the death rate because you believed the pictures to be copied and paste from a film.I would try and expand your sources of information 1st before posting, your inconsistency is looking like sensationalism to me and probably a lot of other people too.

There will be thousands in same predicament.They are not though they both come from the same news source yet you believe one but not the other,have a think about it and why you believe what you have posted and not the other way round."

Let me spell it out for you.

I dont trust the media.

Even if there was no reports on civil unrest in other countries i still believe tbat it will eventually happen whether the news says so or not. Lol

near ipswich

Which bit?

There will be thousands in same predicament.They are not though they both come from the same news source yet you believe one but not the other,have a think about it and why you believe what you have posted and not the other way round.

Let me spell it out for you.

I dont trust the media.

Even if there was no reports on civil unrest in other countries i still believe tbat it will eventually happen whether the news says so or not. Lol"

Right got you now its your opinion thats fair enough only time will tell if that proves to be right.

I have friends in Italy - they've not mentioned any 'civil unrest' to me.

Quite, the opposite actually, in extraordinarily difficult circumstances.

"

Shhhhh that won’t sell newspapers. Instead let’s find a small isolated incident and play it out that the whole country is like that

» Add a new message to this topic