FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Lockdown length

Lockdown length

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urious1973 OP   Man  over a year ago

angus

There now saying measures could be in place 6 months could you manage to last that length of time without meeting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not met anyone yet and been here over twice as long as that.....so yeah, wouldn’t break a sweat.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"There now saying measures could be in place 6 months could you manage to last that length of time without meeting "
I will admit i am going to struggle to go that long just having one person... if I had less then I would really be struggling.

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

No choice.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

I can manage without meeting but being stuck at home for 6 months without extended family would be shit.

I could maybe do without meeting for sex, but not go without social and physical contact for that length of time.

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"There now saying measures could be in place 6 months could you manage to last that length of time without meeting "

Hilarious -

Empty sack or risk an hideous respiratory disease with potential for death.

And realistically, how many will actually get a meet after all this chatter. The usual suspects I suspect.

"There now saying measures could be in place 6 months could you manage to last that length of time without meeting

Hilarious -

Empty sack or risk an hideous respiratory disease with potential for death.

And realistically, how many will actually get a meet after all this chatter. The usual suspects I suspect. "

your simplifying it way to much.. it isnt just about the sex... as humans we need the contact with others... there is only a limited time people are going to refrain from doing so.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

The article I read insinuated that a state of lockdown is expected to last until late May/early June, approximately 12 weeks in total. The social distancing measures could be expected to last as official advice until October, which is 6 months away.

So it sounds to me like travel restrictions will be lifted before summer and there may be a delay in the reopening of pubs and restaurants and clubs?

Obviously it is always up to individuals when they feel comfortable and safe to begin meeting again.

Newcastle

"... your simplifying it way to much.. it isnt just about the sex... as humans we need the contact with others... there is only a limited time people are going to refrain from doing so. "

The op said "...without meeting."

On this site meeting usually means meeting for sex.

Simply contact with other humans was not the implication.

I don't consider my contact with friends and family as 'meeting'.

"...

I don't consider my contact with friends and family as 'meeting'."

The rging is.. unless you're in the same physical house/home...the government advice is. Do not meet up with anyone...

"... your simplifying it way to much.. it isnt just about the sex... as humans we need the contact with others... there is only a limited time people are going to refrain from doing so.

The op said "...without meeting."

On this site meeting usually means meeting for sex.

Simply contact with other humans was not the implication.

I don't consider my contact with friends and family as 'meeting'."

I meet socially as much as I so sexually and to be fair apart from gangbang I meet socially way more than I do sexually. However .... I know that after my 1st week... no matter how busy I'm keeping myself I'm starting to struggle.

I dont think most people if honest will be sticking to the rules totally 6 months in. 6 weeks in I'm hoping they will relax it for a bit.. I'm going to find it very very hard. At my worst I've forgotten to go to work and even not eaten because I was busy having sex... addiction is not funny... and now I'm having to go cold turkey its not easy at all..and unlike other addictions its not really something you can so something else for.

For instance I rarely if ever play with myself as it can set me off just as bad if not worse as its not what I'm craving... but I'd play for hours and hours and not really get any satisfaction... so that's not an option.

I'm lucky I have one sexual outlet available in this current outlook... but like playing with myself I'm not sure if its going to just fuel a fire.

I have took the option of basically making myself so Busy its ridiculous. And trying my best not to think about how much I need a good group session right now...

I've met 4 to 5 times a week pretty much for the last 15 years... do yes I'm finding this bloody hard.. so what am I doing

.. I'm volunteering just so I've got some variety in my day.. but I'll be first to admit that I will be out thr moment its permitted

Newcastle

"...

I don't consider my contact with friends and family as 'meeting'.

The rging is.. unless you're in the same physical house/home...the government advice is. Do not meet up with anyone..."

Read the thread fella

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I can manage without meeting but being stuck at home for 6 months without extended family would be shit. "

Agree

Newcastle

Hey, just imagine the hairstyles. It's gonna be like the 1970's!!!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It has to be longer than it needed to be because we started too late and it was inadequate. The number of people infected was growing exponentially, so thousands more got infected and could die because of Johnsons bad decisions. We have to suck up the extended lockdown now for this reason, as well as his lack of planning in January, ordering appropriate equipment and protection for NHS staff then. We don't even know how many people are infected because we haven't been testing. We've not even had the respect for the NHS staff to test them, even when we forced them to work without protective clothing. That was all doable, if we'd acted from January.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"There now saying measures could be in place 6 months could you manage to last that length of time without meeting

The article I read insinuated that a state of lockdown is expected to last until late May/early June, approximately 12 weeks in total. The social distancing measures could be expected to last as official advice until October, which is 6 months away.

So it sounds to me like travel restrictions will be lifted before summer and there may be a delay in the reopening of pubs and restaurants and clubs?

Obviously it is always up to individuals when they feel comfortable and safe to begin meeting again."

I think that's kind of a worse case thing. I don't think the lockdown will be 12 weeks.

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

That's not what the Deputy said.

Nevertheless, the real impact will be after this is all over. We will see "austerity" the likes of which we've only read about.

And a handful of people will make a lot of money

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

"It has to be longer than it needed to be because we started too late and it was inadequate. The number of people infected was growing exponentially, so thousands more got infected and could die because of Johnsons bad decisions. We have to suck up the extended lockdown now for this reason, as well as his lack of planning in January, ordering appropriate equipment and protection for NHS staff then. We don't even know how many people are infected because we haven't been testing. We've not even had the respect for the NHS staff to test them, even when we forced them to work without protective clothing. That was all doable, if we'd acted from January. "

It wasn't started too late. We are only a week in and some folk are already losing their minds. If we had started it too early more and more folk would already be breaking the rules, just as we need them in place.

» Add a new message to this topic