FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Reporting

Reporting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iguys OP   Man  over a year ago

clayton le woods

Is anybody else having issues reporting people who want to meet to admin?

Whenever i try to put the "code" in it doesn't work...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No, it's working OK for me. When you say code what do you mean?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is anybody else having issues reporting people who want to meet to admin?

Whenever i try to put the "code" in it doesn't work..."

I have reported a few users asking me to meet them now or asking on their status, All that happens is admin block you from viewing them and their status remains. I've even contacted the site owners about it but nothing is done. Deters users from reporting violations imo

"Is anybody else having issues reporting people who want to meet to admin?

Whenever i try to put the "code" in it doesn't work...

I have reported a few users asking me to meet them now or asking on their status, All that happens is admin block you from viewing them and their status remains. I've even contacted the site owners about it but nothing is done. Deters users from reporting violations imo"

glad someone else has noticed this,the person that is threatening peoples lives by wanting to meet are still allowed to do this after admin block them from you is massivly wrong.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It will still be dealt with even if a block has already been done, it might not be instant as there are a lot of reports to get through.

"It will still be dealt with even if a block has already been done, it might not be instant as there are a lot of reports to get through."

I have seen many om my block list who I reported STILL updating meet status'a week or more after reporting

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"It will still be dealt with even if a block has already been done, it might not be instant as there are a lot of reports to get through.

I have seen many om my block list who I reported STILL updating meet status'a week or more after reporting"

As I say, it is a very busy time, where as before it will have taken up to 48 hours for reports to be dealt with it is taking a lot longer now

Please be patient, Admin are doing what they can as fast as they can

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"It will still be dealt with even if a block has already been done, it might not be instant as there are a lot of reports to get through.

I have seen many om my block list who I reported STILL updating meet status'a week or more after reporting

As I say, it is a very busy time, where as before it will have taken up to 48 hours for reports to be dealt with it is taking a lot longer now

Please be patient, Admin are doing what they can as fast as they can"

PS they will get a reminder of the rules and an explanation of the Covid crisis rather than be chucked off for doing it once

» Add a new message to this topic