FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Planning meets

Planning meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty_builder87 OP   Man  over a year ago

Keston

Are people still planning meets to take place after the isolation period ends. I would never meet during isolation period but want to chat to people with the intention of meeting when it is save to do so

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustme1820Woman  over a year ago

Southcoast Gosport

"Are people still planning meets to take place after the isolation period ends. I would never meet during isolation period but want to chat to people with the intention of meeting when it is save to do so"
not planning any yet as no idea how long this is going to be in place thanks to the stupidity of others meeting still

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Are people still planning meets to take place after the isolation period ends. I would never meet during isolation period but want to chat to people with the intention of meeting when it is save to do so not planning any yet as no idea how long this is going to be in place thanks to the stupidity of others meeting still "

This

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Not even having those conversations, op, all plans are off. When the virus has gone, then and only then may we consider conversations with a meet in mind. Tbh a meet is the last thing in our thoughts.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not even having those conversations, op, all plans are off. When the virus has gone, then and only then may we consider conversations with a meet in mind. Tbh a meet is the last thing in our thoughts."

, don’t see the point in trying to plan something, who knows how long this thing will go on for ,

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Not even having those conversations, op, all plans are off. When the virus has gone, then and only then may we consider conversations with a meet in mind. Tbh a meet is the last thing in our thoughts.

, don’t see the point in trying to plan something, who knows how long this thing will go on for , "

By *aughty_builder87 OP   Man  over a year ago

Keston

"Not even having those conversations, op, all plans are off. When the virus has gone, then and only then may we consider conversations with a meet in mind. Tbh a meet is the last thing in our thoughts.

, don’t see the point in trying to plan something, who knows how long this thing will go on for , "

I prefer to get to get to know people so for me the lockdown would give me time to do that effectively maybe just me

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Chatting to one or two on here now, I could end up meeting in the fullness of time....time will tell, as they say!!

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

"Are people still planning meets to take place after the isolation period ends. I would never meet during isolation period but want to chat to people with the intention of meeting when it is save to do so"

Suggest keep chatting in the forums but you’re just torturing yourself if you are planning on meet ups many many months in the future.

By *eniorsxMan  over a year ago

Coggeshall

"Are people still planning meets to take place after the isolation period ends. I would never meet during isolation period but want to chat to people with the intention of meeting when it is save to do so not planning any yet as no idea how long this is going to be in place thanks to the stupidity of others meeting still "

Very well put x

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

I am talking to people but as for meeting anyone at all that just doesn't come into the equation at the moment

Well said, just a pointless exercise currently. As you say there’s a lot of irresponsible and stupid behaviour going on in the swinging world and outside it still.

, don’t see the point in trying to plan something, who knows how long this thing will go on for ,

I prefer to get to get to know people so for me the lockdown would give me time to do that effectively maybe just me"

Most would of moved on to someone else by the time this all ends , don’t put all your eggs in one basket

"Chatting to one or two on here now, I could end up meeting in the fullness of time....time will tell, as they say!!"

Fortunately we have seen some of your other posts on other threads. Not at all impressed by the arrogant and reckless attitude displayed, so fore warned is fore armed. Very much noted for the future.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

It's like as if life has been put on hold.

Mad to think 3 months ago none of this had happened.

By *ilf n filfCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Planning the biggest social ever in Edinburgh!!

Possibly in June depending on the virus and government restrictions!

A lot of people will be feeling very lonel, even swinging couples or poly couples

so I'm guessing chatting is fine. Im sure all four corners of the Internet will be on fire during this isolation as nothing much else to do. Really miss old fashioned chat rooms at moment. D

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

New friendships will form, some will last some won't but willing to bet there will more than a few that will venture onto meet. I am in touch with a couple and we have interests away from FAB, very happy to meet and see how things progressed... Time will tell, as they say.

If it is just for sex then will depend on the duration...just my thought.

We're just staying in touch with existing friends on kik and as things stand we have no intention of meeting in 2020.

» Add a new message to this topic