FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Covidiots - what would you say?

Covidiots - what would you say?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sianManc OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

With so many covidiots arounds I just wondered if any of you wanted to give them a message then why not.

What would you say?

Do not name anyone of course. This is in the spirit of anyonymous ranting and banter lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Can’t mention names but still people insist on ignoring all the rules which is why we will end up on a tighter lockdown

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"Can’t mention names but still people insist on ignoring all the rules which is why we will end up on a tighter lockdown"

Yep so true.

Perhaps the Boris letter needs to mention each house holder by name.... "Dear Mr and Mrs xxxxxx and offspring, stay, the fuck, inside. Dont let others from other houses in FFS"

Think that's the only way they may understand.

By *etLikeMan  over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

What really pissed me off yesterday was a jogger.

I went for a walk along the beach and there’s a pedestrian footbridge that is only wide enough for two abreast. On the way out, I waited for a walker to clear the bridge coming the other direction and got the usual awkward but polite “thank you” body language. (Others were doing the same) On my way back, I was already on the bridge and a jogger from the other direction just steamed towards me.

It seemed that breaking his stride was more important than having the decency to wait 10 seconds more.

By *riple SCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"With so many covidiots arounds I just wondered if any of you wanted to give them a message then why not.

What would you say?

Do not name anyone of course. This is in the spirit of anyonymous ranting and banter lol"

Maybe we should start start a rumour that those who have been sterilised, had a vasectomy or use birth control pills and condoms are actually immune to Coronavirus...

That will hopefully prevent some of the idiots from procreating

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Keep your distance.

Wash your hands

Stays inside.

It’s all working slowly so keep at it.

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

I'd say don't think you're immune because you're young and healthy. You might cope well with the virus but could easily pass it on to someone vulnerable

To our neighbour, stay the fuck indoors and stop having visitors!

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"I'd say don't think you're immune because you're young and healthy. You might cope well with the virus but could easily pass it on to someone vulnerable

To our neighbour, stay the fuck indoors and stop having visitors!"

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

You might not get really ill, you might be ok. But you don't know that. Or your selfishness might be the start of a chain that kills people, or disables them, or overwhelms the NHS so people die due to lack of equipment.

I'm staying home to protect you as well.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lots of things I would like to say but there is no point, they are too stupid to listen!

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"Keep your distance.

Wash your hands

Stays inside.

It’s all working slowly so keep at it. "

Yep go with that 100%. The population is doing well. Stick with it. Believe in people's good sense. Yes, there will be some who heed the message less assiduously, in evitable in a population of 64 million. Insulting those that don't quite toe the lie is probably not going to encourage them...

"Lots of things I would like to say but there is no point, they are too stupid to listen! "

This , some people think there above all of the rules of lock down , I’m on another site and am shocked that people are still advertising and meeting people, the site has put nothing in place to warn or stop this , unlike this site

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Ive just been in azda for a few bits. Car park half full and no queuing outside. Went in and i couldnt believe everyone was shopping as though it was a normal day. No social spacing from customers or staff, also everyone ignoring the arrows on the floor to show you which way to go etc. I felt as though i was the only one doing it. Was my 1st time in a supermarket since it has all started.

What annoyed me, i was thinking....you lot dont care that ive had to take furlough leave in my job and that i cant go on my holiday that ive saved up for, for the last year. Dream holiday to orlando for 2 weeks. Sorry rant over

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Don't shame others.

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

As words seem to have little effect, I'm thinking along the lines of a 2m long pointy stick...

"As words seem to have little effect, I'm thinking along the lines of a 2m long pointy stick..."

That would be handy

The people who insist on spouting hate to anyone who dare go through this differently to them with no clue what's happening in their lives.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Don't shame others. "

"Don't shame others. "

Fucking joggers wearing headphones running into the road to social distance from but causing me to emergèncy stop...

Potentially killed by Covid19 or flattened by Skoda!!

Darwin wins either way, but please not in front of my car

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Most people very good round here just teenagers but if they stay away from others that's ok

"What really pissed me off yesterday was a jogger.

I went for a walk along the beach and there’s a pedestrian footbridge that is only wide enough for two abreast. On the way out, I waited for a walker to clear the bridge coming the other direction and got the usual awkward but polite “thank you” body language. (Others were doing the same) On my way back, I was already on the bridge and a jogger from the other direction just steamed towards me.

It seemed that breaking his stride was more important than having the decency to wait 10 seconds more. "

As a runner I have come across the same but other way around with walkers walking 3/4 across a pathway + dog on lead and although they know I have run up behind, within safe distance , have remained in that formation not allowing me to continue on and pass safely. Woman walker even kept looking behind over her shoulder and still did nothing about it.

Other people during my runs, including myself, have been mindful and considerate of each other and our workouts.

Seems there are fools everywhere

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Don't pick up every single bunch of un packed bananas before settling on the ones you want. Or any food item. I see it every time I fmgo to the supermarket.

Look but don't touch.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"As words seem to have little effect, I'm thinking along the lines of a 2m long pointy stick...

That would be handy "

Medieval pikes on Ebay (types away like mad) enter.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"Can’t mention names but still people insist on ignoring all the rules which is why we will end up on a tighter lockdown

Yep so true.

Perhaps the Boris letter needs to mention each house holder by name.... "Dear Mr and Mrs xxxxxx and offspring, stay, the fuck, inside. Dont let others from other houses in FFS"

Think that's the only way they may understand. "

Has he done pictures as well then

» Add a new message to this topic