FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > VWE males

VWE males

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone weve been looking for vwe single males to join us on sunday and are struggling? Were a young verified good looking couple but yet hardly any attention is it because by VWE we mean huge cock and there isn't that many around haha?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep! to true ....

Or maybe it's because the single men have this thing nowadays about being placed in 'a box' where most women/couples think that it's the endowment that is going to give them maximum pleasure. Where I grew up there's a saying, 'it's not the size of the gun but the effect of the bullet'. But I do understand that there will always be a preference for something whether it be height, body type, shaven or not etc.

I used to have a big cock, but wore it out!

But my little one still filled two prams!

Mrs Swans always say I'm a big cock.

Oh wait.....

lol

"Or maybe it's because the single men have this thing nowadays about being placed in 'a box' where most women/couples think that it's the endowment that is going to give them maximum pleasure. Where I grew up there's a saying, 'it's not the size of the gun but the effect of the bullet'. But I do understand that there will always be a preference for something whether it be height, body type, shaven or not etc."

or not the size of the sea but the motion of the ocean that rocks the boat personally i dont like huge cocks 5 to 7 enough for me have had 1 or 2 vwe and its the worst sex ive ever had nowt but pain but it is about preferance and there are ladies out there who have to have it huge i generally find that those with a huge cock seem to think theyve only got to put it in or they have to slam it home give me man who loves to spoil me with lots of foreplay and likes being spoiled with lots of foreplay anytime

grrrr in need to be in south wales

Seen quite a few on here claimin to be big lol

"Or maybe it's because the single men have this thing nowadays about being placed in 'a box' where most women/couples think that it's the endowment that is going to give them maximum pleasure. Where I grew up there's a saying, 'it's not the size of the gun but the effect of the bullet'. But I do understand that there will always be a preference for something whether it be height, body type, shaven or not etc.

or not the size of the sea but the motion of the ocean that rocks the boat personally i dont like huge cocks 5 to 7 enough for me have had 1 or 2 vwe and its the worst sex ive ever had nowt but pain but it is about preferance and there are ladies out there who have to have it huge i generally find that those with a huge cock seem to think theyve only got to put it in or they have to slam it home give me man who loves to spoil me with lots of foreplay and likes being spoiled with lots of foreplay anytime "

Shows that some single men DO read profiles and are realistic!

People love to have a go at guys with big cocks and make out that we are complete idiots, based on having one or two VWE guys in your whole life!

I love oral and without decent foreplay, a large cock can be painful, so I do make sure that my partner is fully prepared and many have remarked at how careful and tender I am regardless of my size.

If I meet a women who want me to slam my cock in deep, that's fine, but equally, if I am with someone who doesn't want need it all, that's also absolutely fine and if anyone knows anything about male anatomy, they will know that the majority of nerve endings are at the head of the penis, so it still feels great even if the last 3-4 inches don't go in.

» Add a new message to this topic