FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Should I come to Wales

Should I come to Wales

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a cornish man who loves the welsh accent and the Welsh women. I'm wondering should I come over some time for a big night out when lockdown is over and if so where should I go and who would welcome me???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Come when the Newport social is back up and running. Hotels near and I can introduce you to loads. We all get hotels for this event. Its a brilliant evening xx

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"Come when the Newport social is back up and running. Hotels near and I can introduce you to loads. We all get hotels for this event. Its a brilliant evening xx "

I'd come any time of you my pink foxy ladie xxx

By *unshine500Man  over a year ago

west wales

Yes do pop over, bring some proper cornish pasty’s also

"Yes do pop over, bring some proper cornish pasty’s also "
I make pasties all the time at least once a week its dinner

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Such beautiful places to visit in Wales, hope you put it on your to do list x

"I'd come any time of you my pink foxy ladie xxx"

Then we will sort it out my friend xx

"I'd come any time of you my pink foxy ladie xxx

Then we will sort it out my friend xx "

to right party in Wales with a cornish man lol

Definitely come to Wales

"Definitely come to Wales "
I'd like to

By *r and Mrs PenguinCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

"I'm a cornish man who loves the welsh accent and the Welsh women. I'm wondering should I come over some time for a big night out when lockdown is over and if so where should I go and who would welcome me???"

You should deffo visit Wales.

It's not just our accents ud love. Lol

Mrs p x x

"I'm a cornish man who loves the welsh accent and the Welsh women. I'm wondering should I come over some time for a big night out when lockdown is over and if so where should I go and who would welcome me???

You should deffo visit Wales.

It's not just our accents ud love. Lol

Mrs p x x "

oh what else would I love please do tell xx

By *elt77Man  over a year ago

Towyn

"Come when the Newport social is back up and running. Hotels near and I can introduce you to loads. We all get hotels for this event. Its a brilliant evening xx "
I would love to go to organised meets also,can you recommend a hotel. x

"Come when the Newport social is back up and running. Hotels near and I can introduce you to loads. We all get hotels for this event. Its a brilliant evening xx I would love to go to organised meets also,can you recommend a hotel. x"

Travelodge very central if not glam x

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Yes do pop over, bring some proper cornish pasty’s also I make pasties all the time at least once a week its dinner"

Can you post a recipe please x

"Yes do pop over, bring some proper cornish pasty’s also I make pasties all the time at least once a week its dinner

Can you post a recipe please x"

what's it worth lol

No

"No"

"No"
how did you find me over here queenie???

"No how did you find me over here queenie???"

I’m following you

"No how did you find me over here queenie???

I’m following you"

I dont blame you to be honest lol but as your wearing a man u top I'll let you off

"No"
so anyway why shouldn't I come to Wales????

You are coming or I will grab you by the scruff lol

You promised me you will dance to the time warp with me at the Newport social lol

"You are coming or I will grab you by the scruff lol

You promised me you will dance to the time warp with me at the Newport social lol "

oh god dancing that would be a site

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Yes do pop over, bring some proper cornish pasty’s also I make pasties all the time at least once a week its dinner

Can you post a recipe please x what's it worth lol"

A cake recipe?

Can you post a recipe please x what's it worth lol

A cake recipe? "

what kinda cake we talking

By *exi_LexiTV/TS  over a year ago

wales

Nah stay there lol, only tool I see in your pics is a drill

"Nah stay there lol, only tool I see in your pics is a drill "
I have other tools what tool did you wanna see lol

So I'm thinking how of coming to the Newport social when its safe to while else is going and where else would anyone recommend I go if I'm gonna visit Wales

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

A cake recipe? what kinda cake we talking "

Classic Victoria sponge with jam and buttercream.

Pop along to Wales.. Like your profile says, You only live once so 'live life to the fullest".. What have you gotta lose? A couple of quid, & a few hours?

"Pop along to Wales.. Like your profile says, You only live once so 'live life to the fullest".. What have you gotta lose? A couple of quid, & a few hours? "
what part would you suggest for me x

A cake recipe? what kinda cake we talking

Classic Victoria sponge with jam and buttercream. "

your gonna have to do better than that as I bake cakes all the time lol and my pasties are a family recipe xx

I've just been pmed and warned not to come to Wales as you all hate English men and I'm likely to have my head kicked in and my car set on fire person then blocked me... good job I'm cornish and not English lol

"I've just been pmed and warned not to come to Wales as you all hate English men and I'm likely to have my head kicked in and my car set on fire person then blocked me... good job I'm cornish and not English lol"

Report the message

"I've just been pmed and warned not to come to Wales as you all hate English men and I'm likely to have my head kicked in and my car set on fire person then blocked me... good job I'm cornish and not English lol

Report the message "

can I do that if I'm blocked ?

"I've just been pmed and warned not to come to Wales as you all hate English men and I'm likely to have my head kicked in and my car set on fire person then blocked me... good job I'm cornish and not English lol

Report the message can I do that if I'm blocked ?"

Yep

You also shouldn’t discuss messages

"I've just been pmed and warned not to come to Wales as you all hate English men and I'm likely to have my head kicked in and my car set on fire person then blocked me... good job I'm cornish and not English lol"

Take no bloody notice..

Im English.. only moved here couple of years ago and the Welsh have been amazing towards me. So friendly and lovely people.. yes they laugh at me when I try to repeat Welsh words but it's all in fun and they try and teach me the right way lol..

You will be welcomed into Wales WD

By *xmcdTV/TS  over a year ago

Wrexham

Take no bloody notice..

Im English.. only moved here couple of years ago and the Welsh have been amazing towards me. So friendly and lovely people.. yes they laugh at me when I try to repeat Welsh words but it's all in fun and they try and teach me the right way lol..

You will be welcomed into Wales WD "

Yes it’s just that we like to keep the best for us

Take no bloody notice..

You will be welcomed into Wales WD "

I was a little surprised and the fact the person has clearly seen the thread and hasn't commented on here only sent me a message I wonder if they knew by posting what they said on thread they would have had a grilling

Take no bloody notice..

Yes it’s just that we like to keep the best for us "

Share a little bit lol

By *heplayerMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I ve just moved to Cardiff what a lovely place and full of beautiful friendly people , and such a amazing clean capital .

Take no bloody notice..

Share a little bit lol"

there is plenty of me to go around and I wont take all the ladies away it's only a visit lol

Take no bloody notice..

You will be welcomed into Wales WD I was a little surprised and the fact the person has clearly seen the thread and hasn't commented on here only sent me a message I wonder if they knew by posting what they said on thread they would have had a grilling"

Well they would have. Who ever it is is obviously likes trying to make out that the Welsh aren't very nice towards English people and that's potentially giving the Welsh a bad look.

Report them from the message you received darlin and counter block.

It really pains me when some people and newspapers etc do the English Vs Welsh thing and it causes a stir.

I've spoken to many people about this and the only time they have a problem with us English folk is when they are rude towards them. Which I admit I have witnessed how horrible SOME English can be towards Welsh.

In general we all get on. Sod the haters and come visit these beautiful mountains

Take no bloody notice..

You will be welcomed into Wales WD I was a little surprised and the fact the person has clearly seen the thread and hasn't commented on here only sent me a message I wonder if they knew by posting what they said on thread they would have had a grilling

Well they would have. Who ever it is is obviously likes trying to make out that the Welsh aren't very nice towards English people and that's potentially giving the Welsh a bad look.

Report them from the message you received darlin and counter block.

It really pains me when some people and newspapers etc do the English Vs Welsh thing and it causes a stir.

I've spoken to many people about this and the only time they have a problem with us English folk is when they are rude towards them. Which I admit I have witnessed how horrible SOME English can be towards Welsh.

In general we all get on. Sod the haters and come visit these beautiful mountains "

for you I will come visit xxx

"for you I will come visit xxx "

Ahhh there ya go.. now prepare to fall in love with the place! I only visited for a few days holiday and decided this was home and moved over the year after lol x

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

A cake recipe? what kinda cake we talking

Classic Victoria sponge with jam and buttercream. your gonna have to do better than that as I bake cakes all the time lol and my pasties are a family recipe xx"

Lol. I use loads of different ingredients with that basic recipe, used it for coffee and walnut, lemon, Cherry and almond and light fruit cake so far.

Wrexham

Take no bloody notice..

Share a little bit lol"

Well you’re in wales now so we’re keeping you

Take no bloody notice..

Share a little bit lol

Well you’re in wales now so we’re keeping you "

I'm branded now wd. Im owned by the Welsh

Take no bloody notice..

Share a little bit lol

I'm branded now wd. Im owned by the Welsh "

well as long as I can borrow you for a cuddle when I get there xxx

Wrexham

Take no bloody notice..

Share a little bit lol

I'm branded now wd. Im owned by the Welsh "

Ydw

"Pop along to Wales.. Like your profile says, You only live once so 'live life to the fullest".. What have you gotta lose? A couple of quid, & a few hours? what part would you suggest for me x"

Anywhere is beautiful & welcoming..

WD ive just caught up on the thread, you are most welcome in wales and you are top tailing with me and hubby at a future Newport social so balls to who ever messaged and blocked you my FabBFF xx

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

amroth

"WD ive just caught up on the thread, you are most welcome in wales and you are top tailing with me and hubby at a future Newport social so balls to who ever messaged and blocked you my FabBFF xx "

Who’s messaging and blocking People? Come to wales, we welcome everyone. Especially us valley folk

"WD ive just caught up on the thread, you are most welcome in wales and you are top tailing with me and hubby at a future Newport social so balls to who ever messaged and blocked you my FabBFF xx

Who’s messaging and blocking People? Come to wales, we welcome everyone. Especially us valley folk "

Well said lovely, im gutted he had a threatening message .WD is an absolute lovely man and a great friend to me. Theres many of us that will mske his stay so much fun xx

"WD ive just caught up on the thread, you are most welcome in wales and you are top tailing with me and hubby at a future Newport social so balls to who ever messaged and blocked you my FabBFF xx

Who’s messaging and blocking People? Come to wales, we welcome everyone. Especially us valley folk

Well said lovely, im gutted he had a threatening message .WD is an absolute lovely man and a great friend to me. Theres many of us that will mske his stay so much fun xx"

thanks bestie sadly some people feel the need to be rather unkind and I wont let them put me off the rest of you beautiful people and besides I'm not English I'm cornish so I'm a fellow celt lol

[Removed by poster at 27/05/20 08:46:33]

"WD ive just caught up on the thread, you are most welcome in wales and you are top tailing with me and hubby at a future Newport social so balls to who ever messaged and blocked you my FabBFF xx "
so what your realy dating by top and tailing is a 69 with added spooning lol

"WD ive just caught up on the thread, you are most welcome in wales and you are top tailing with me and hubby at a future Newport social so balls to who ever messaged and blocked you my FabBFF xx so what your realy dating by top and tailing is a 69 with added spooning lol "

Well theres definitely interpretations lol

Im looking forward to showing you some of Wales when you come to visit and you are definitely crashing in our room afternoon the social. Oooh and a full Welsh breakfast on the Sunday to help with a hangover lol

"WD ive just caught up on the thread, you are most welcome in wales and you are top tailing with me and hubby at a future Newport social so balls to who ever messaged and blocked you my FabBFF xx so what your realy dating by top and tailing is a 69 with added spooning lol

Im looking forward to showing you some of Wales when you come to visit and you are definitely crashing in our room afternoon the social. Oooh and a full Welsh breakfast on the Sunday to help with a hangover lol "

so what's a Welsh breakfast then??

amroth

"WD ive just caught up on the thread, you are most welcome in wales and you are top tailing with me and hubby at a future Newport social so balls to who ever messaged and blocked you my FabBFF xx so what your realy dating by top and tailing is a 69 with added spooning lol

Im looking forward to showing you some of Wales when you come to visit and you are definitely crashing in our room afternoon the social. Oooh and a full Welsh breakfast on the Sunday to help with a hangover lol so what's a Welsh breakfast then?? "

Welsh cakes washed down with a pint of brains SA

Im looking forward to showing you some of Wales when you come to visit and you are definitely crashing in our room afternoon the social. Oooh and a full Welsh breakfast on the Sunday to help with a hangover lol so what's a Welsh breakfast then??

Welsh cakes washed down with a pint of brains SA "

You forgot the lava bread. In wales we spread them all over the Welsh cakes

Im looking forward to showing you some of Wales when you come to visit and you are definitely crashing in our room afternoon the social. Oooh and a full Welsh breakfast on the Sunday to help with a hangover lol so what's a Welsh breakfast then??

You forgot the lava bread. In wales we spread them all over the Welsh cakes "

you see call me nieve but I have not idea what any of thay is.id be happy with a bacon and egg bap and a blow job lol

amroth

You forgot the lava bread. In wales we spread them all over the Welsh cakes you see call me nieve but I have not idea what any of thay is.id be happy with a bacon and egg bap and a blow job lol "

Can have that if you want. Not of me though, straight

You forgot the lava bread. In wales we spread them all over the Welsh cakes you see call me nieve but I have not idea what any of thay is.id be happy with a bacon and egg bap and a blow job lol

Can have that if you want. Not of me though, straight "

no it's off pink foxy and her hubby but I'm not saying who is sucking and who is cooking though lol

amroth

You forgot the lava bread. In wales we spread them all over the Welsh cakes you see call me nieve but I have not idea what any of thay is.id be happy with a bacon and egg bap and a blow job lol

Can have that if you want. Not of me though, straight no it's off pink foxy and her hubby but I'm not saying who is sucking and who is cooking though lol "

Lol come along then. The way things are going you’ll be ok for the wales v England game next March

Can have that if you want. Not of me though, straight no it's off pink foxy and her hubby but I'm not saying who is sucking and who is cooking though lol "

Pmsl

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I greatly miss the Newport social. Such a fabulous event! I must try to make the next edition when conditions again permit

Can have that if you want. Not of me though, straight no it's off pink foxy and her hubby but I'm not saying who is sucking and who is cooking though lol

Pmsl "

shearing is caring foxy

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

Can have that if you want. Not of me though, straight no it's off pink foxy and her hubby but I'm not saying who is sucking and who is cooking though lol

Pmsl shearing is caring foxy"

Shearing foxes?

Usually we do that with sheep in Wales

"Come when the Newport social is back up and running. Hotels near and I can introduce you to loads. We all get hotels for this event. Its a brilliant evening xx

I greatly miss the Newport social. Such a fabulous event! I must try to make the next edition when conditions again permit "

Yes its been along time since we shared the dance floor for a boogie

Pmsl shearing is caring foxy

Shearing foxes?

Usually we do that with sheep in Wales "

I love a classic typo lol

Pmsl shearing is caring foxy

Shearing foxes?

Usually we do that with sheep in Wales

I love a classic typo lol"

I was talking about shearing you foxy lol

So anyone else wanna see me in wales ???

By *wm 10Man  over a year ago

cwmbran

No visitors allowed

"No visitors allowed "
not till it's safe obvs

"No visitors allowed not till it's safe obvs "

Its already been mentioned after lockdown and WD knows this.

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

"Yes do pop over, bring some proper cornish pasty’s also I make pasties all the time at least once a week its dinner"

Problem with wales is that we under sell it...it is without doubt one of the most scenic parts of Britain.

Rugged beauty with scenic coast..

And one or two castles..

The english may have built most of them but they're ours now...

So cornish pastie making man from Plymouth (unless your part of Plymouth be saltash or torpoint)

There be one culinary treat you must try when here in wales and that be an oggie..I'm sure it'll make you go ..."aarrgghh if truth be told that be better than our pasties.." it be...

Problem with wales is that we under sell it...it is without doubt one of the most scenic parts of Britain.

And one or two castles..

So cornish pastie making man from Plymouth (unless your part of Plymouth be saltash or torpoint)

There be one culinary treat you must try when here in wales and that be an oggie..I'm sure it'll make you go ..."aarrgghh if truth be told that be better than our pasties.." it be...

"

wrexham

Trust you read what he be saying with cornish accent

And one or two castles..

"

oggie is actually a cornish word and it means pasty lol

wrexham

Aahh could be an interesting debate ..did we pinch the word from you or did you pinch it from us...

As a home making pastie man you must sample our version..

In my honest opinion best oggies are from a delicatessen in llangollen

"Aahh could be an interesting debate ..did we pinch the word from you or did you pinch it from us...

As a home making pastie man you must sample our version..

In my honest opinion best oggies are from a delicatessen in llangollen"

well as pasty is a heritage dish of cornwall and as so protected with it I'd say it is firmly a cornish thing and word lol

wrexham

That's open to debate..

Agree pastie be protected.

You're aware we hold our pasties in such high regard we chant about them at rugby matches..

wrexham

That be oggies we chant about..

"That be oggies we chant about.."
he funny thing is all you cant is pasty pasty pasty oi oi oi.

Always makes me laugh

wrexham

"That be oggies we chant about.. he funny thing is all you cant is pasty pasty pasty oi oi oi.

Always makes me laugh "

Back during in the early days of the industrial revolution...would ensure their men had a warm lunch..

They would deliver the their snapping (lunch) personally to the pit head or quarry...shouting down the mine or quarry shaft .

"Oggie"...due to shaft by the time it reached the bottom it would have echoed so it became "oggie oggie oggie"

On hearing this the men would shout up yes in welsh which one variant is oes but shortened to oie which again would echoed going back up the shaft to "oi oi oi" thus the women would know they could lower the oggie down as the men were ready to recieve it...

And you still want to argue the word oggie is cornish...as if..! !!!

» Add a new message to this topic