FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Being d*unk taken advantage of

Being d*unk taken advantage of

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After a good night with my friends a few too many now thinking of it. We had finished our drinking games and was calling it a night ! After we all said our goodbyes I grabbed my bag and left to make a 20 minute walk back home it was fairly dark ! To get home I had to walk through a dark non lite gully between two schools. It is a long gully and I heard two or three male voices at a distance but with no care In the world I carried on at the time I was size 8 very small blonde! So as I walked past them they started to cheer and chanting I kind of looked at them and carried on as I was feeling very tipsy now probably the fresh air had hit me. I can now here them walking behind me following me as they are getting closer and closer too me they start shouting any chance of a blow job I started smirking loving the attention hehe next thing I knew I was placed on a tree stump with them stood infront of me with there cocks out !! Well would of being rude not to service these lads so I start to work on them mmmmm got me very horny thinking about these naughty times when I was younger thought I would share my naughty encounter xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ingKyMan  over a year ago

Cross Hands

Mmm that is very naughty. And yes it would have been rude not to oblige

By *enjones69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

That's hot, would love to hear more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow lucky guys did it stop at below jobs?

Have they moved the fantasy section?

By *yn drwgMan  over a year ago

Camarthen

Very border line between good and very bad outcome!

By *moothgentlemanMan  over a year ago

Derby

Well this is border line crime. Fantasies and reality are to very different things.... in fantasy you have total control in reality you don’t.

That’s very risky. I get that you had a real kick out of it but the outcome could have been different. I’m glad you had a great experience. Just don’t make a habit of it. There’s loads of fucking weirdos out there.

"After a good night with my friends a few too many now thinking of it. We had finished our drinking games and was calling it a night ! After we all said our goodbyes I grabbed my bag and left to make a 20 minute walk back home it was fairly dark ! To get home I had to walk through a dark non lite gully between two schools. It is a long gully and I heard two or three male voices at a distance but with no care In the world I carried on at the time I was size 8 very small blonde! So as I walked past them they started to cheer and chanting I kind of looked at them and carried on as I was feeling very tipsy now probably the fresh air had hit me. I can now here them walking behind me following me as they are getting closer and closer too me they start shouting any chance of a blow job I started smirking loving the attention hehe next thing I knew I was placed on a tree stump with them stood infront of me with there cocks out !! Well would of being rude not to service these lads so I start to work on them mmmmm got me very horny thinking about these naughty times when I was younger thought I would share my naughty encounter xx"

Lucky bastards

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Sounds very naughty. You must have more naughty secrets to share

» Add a new message to this topic