FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Dogging Pembrokeshire views

Dogging Pembrokeshire views

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *moothgentleman OP   Man  over a year ago

Wales

Afternoon all,

Just wondering how many couples, females, guys still are interested in the “ Dogging scene”.

I know many use arranged “watchers” some prefer to go to known spots to find the thrill of a stranger.

If a male female went Dogging in Pembrokeshire? Who would actually be interested and turn up... so many say they will and don’t.

Putting the feelers out for after Covid to see if the scene will still thrive

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *p4it691000Man  over a year ago

pembroke

I would be very interested in meeting couples and single females for dogging in Pembrokeshire

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All the decent dogging spots in Pembrokeshire are no longer active... Around my area, anyway... They attracted the attention of a 'Spotted' page, and with close to 10,000 people on it, they soon fizzled out unfortunately... If you know of any, do let me know, though..

By *moothgentleman OP   Man  over a year ago

Wales

I do indeed but I won’t be telling everybody at all. Yes the well known ones are avoided and a few exist that aren’t bothered by anyone only the people who wish to be there...

But these secrets are like treasure so only the great get invited

Good luck starting up in Pembrokeshire again, think you'll need it... Nowadays people prefer a social meet or a meet up at their place, alot safer, too...

By *ew577Man  over a year ago

st neots

Is there any dogging spots in Pembrokeshire? I

By *akenloversCouple  over a year ago

ceredigion

There are still a few genuine spots about, its best off to arrange to meet a few others near by then drive over so you know who’s who that way

By *odgerNbadgerCouple  over a year ago

Chepstow

We are always up for some fun outdoors, respectful people are most welcome, especially if they bring their own protection, love a drive in the evening with a happy ending ??

By *osmiccoupleCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

We will be dogging & love to watch u both x

"There are still a few genuine spots about, its best off to arrange to meet a few others near by then drive over so you know who’s who that way "

Totally agree....I have been a few times and not knowing who’s who can change how comfortable people feel. Meet at public place and drive to agreed location every time

» Add a new message to this topic