FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > STOP POSTING LOCATIONS

STOP POSTING LOCATIONS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is something that really bugs us and ruins the local scene for discreet outdoor fun locally. I have read about 8 forum posts today and ALL reveal locations that are allegdly "hot spots" for fun but will soon become "hot spots" for pervs, boyracers and eventually the Police. We are out regularly and nearly every spot we have visited between Llanelli and Carmarthen is now either full of boyracers, pervs and frequently "checked" by law. We have been stopped on more than one occasion and asked where we are going and why we are out so late at night etc and it our belief that a part of the problem is open forum posts. Ok we know certain areas are always going to be targetted by less desirable types and the Law thats the way it is but if peeps were more discreet in thier posts then there would not be so many spoilt areas. Ok rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We have been stopped on more than one occasion and asked where we are going and why we are out so late at night etc"

How about telling them "I'm looking for a doughnut shop officer can you help me"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We tell most of them we have teenagers at home and we just get out for some peace and quite ........ tho Im sure they know what we are up to with K sat in a short skirt low top and stockings pmsl

I've been stopped a few times know because I live on the coast I've started carring a fishing rod in the back but there are a lot on here opening there mouths about hot spots for adult fun why can't they just ask people to male them for a location nothing worse than been in the middle off enjoying a nice woman or man and getting a boy racer flashing his lights on full beam

"I've been stopped a few times know because I live on the coast I've started carring a fishing rod in the back but there are a lot on here opening there mouths about hot spots for adult fun why can't they just ask people to male them for a location nothing worse than been in the middle off enjoying a nice woman or man and getting a boy racer flashing his lights on full beam "
next time you get stopped with your rod tell them your looking for anette

bet she was a great catch lol

"bet she was a great catch lol"
heared she's got crab's

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

You know the old saying...

"You can't fix stupid"

This is one of our pet hates too, and it has totally destroyed outdoor fun here in the north of Wales.

We've been out about 20 times in the last few months, and gone home frustrated every time.

By *iver111Man  over a year ago

Swansea

Please anyone who wants to meet, daytime or evenings, please please email some guys or couples, DONT POST HERE!!!

ps please check my profile

By *reenmbMan  over a year ago

Gwent

Hear hear. There should be no need to post locations times ect in open forum. Just filter people in the area you want to go and MAIL

Would love to be mailed with an invite to a location with times etc. Day or evening meets

Well see what happens. Never been lucky enough to meet up with outdoor fun yet

Mike

we used to go out doggin yrs ago way before fab and we both loved it.

now we dont bother mrs has had boyracers callin her slag. full beam.chased a few and they crashed lol.

rather home meets now.

we have tried a few places,and also found cars of kids.so anyone who knows some good places on the north wales coast plz pm us.cheers.xx

Unfortunately this is one of the downsides of the internet - people cant be discreet on here, the same as they can't in life. I used to go to one site near Caerphilly now the car park is half full of guys from my rugby club looking for 'dogging' couples!

» Add a new message to this topic