FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Help

Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all I'm new to the site & like any newbie I've sent of loads of messages & just want a bit of advice what to say as I'm a gentleman & don't want to be too dirty until I need to be.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all I'm new to the site & like any newbie I've sent of loads of messages & just want a bit of advice what to say as I'm a gentleman & don't want to be too dirty until I need to be."

Hey welcome to fab. Ok there is no full proof way of sending the perfect message as everyone has different likes and dislikes.

Best thing I can say is don't use a copy and paste message as they usually get ignored/deleted.

Read the person's bio before you send a message and mention something from their bio that stood out to you not just the photos.

Be patient and prepare for knockbacks/ignored/deleted messages.

On here a no reply or delete in itself is a no thankyou

Good luck

Thanks for the help & I normally do read the profile before sending, thank you for the reply.xx

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Lots of women, me included, get put of by a blank avatar.

Don't be fooled thinking it has to be your face, but don't make it of your cock either!

Just take your time and be yourself.

Good luck

Jo x

You're not really selling yourself, the pics are poor, the write up doesn't make me want to know more & the update is a little needy. Be funny, be polite, be positive & put as much effort into your profile as you want to get out of it. All the best & happy fabbing X

Hi difficult to get started on here especially when your photos are poor and no one can meet at mo. When lockdown is over we would be happy to meet you for a social coffee to very you, but you would still have a way to go as a single guy who cant accommodate. So you would have to be very patient. Hope this helps x

By *moothgentlemanMan  over a year ago

Derby

It’s a long road pal, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I think you need to re-write the bio, inviting a women to message you first isn’t the right way to go on a site like this.

You need pictures that are more inviting, not cock pics, nor face if being discreet. A good torso shot, even one in clothes.

My bio is my no means perfect but it may give you some guidance. When messaging choose a witty title, always include a face picture and just that.

Read the bio and write a message aimed at the bio presented.

Ollie x

By *aughtyfucker66Man  over a year ago

Newport

"Hi difficult to get started on here especially when your photos are poor and no one can meet at mo. When lockdown is over we would be happy to meet you for a social coffee to very you, but you would still have a way to go as a single guy who cant accommodate. So you would have to be very patient. Hope this helps x"

I’d love to meet you both for fun after lockdown

Patience is key. Profile pic is a definite must. Most importantly, try not to lose your shit over non responses or rejection. There are loads of women’s profiles on here that you’re probably not seeing because they have been set to ‘not looking for single guys’ thanks to too many fucktards acting like childish twats when they can’t take no for an answer.

Hi thanks for that I would love to meet you both for a coffee or a drink when the lockdown is over that's very nice of you both.

By *efByOrgasmsMan  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

"Patience is key. Profile pic is a definite must. Most importantly, try not to lose your shit over non responses or rejection. There are loads of women’s profiles on here that you’re probably not seeing because they have been set to ‘not looking for single guys’ thanks to too many fucktards acting like childish twats when they can’t take no for an answer. "

Well said mate

But you spoil it all by asking for a veri, not the right mindset full stop

» Add a new message to this topic