FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Dogging

Dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unny14 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ammanford

Hi any dogging areas around Swansea area please message them to me thanks martin

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Ammanford

Quite the response I expected there seems to be no dogging sites in this part of South Wales I'm from Essex originally and lived near epping forest to be honest I was spoilt for choice I'm experienced and won't pass it on if that's anyones concern martin

By *moothgentlemanMan  over a year ago

Wales

"Quite the response I expected there seems to be no dogging sites in this part of South Wales I'm from Essex originally and lived near epping forest to be honest I was spoilt for choice I'm experienced and won't pass it on if that's anyones concern martin"

There’s many an area. A bit of research and searching goes along way

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Have you tried googling

"Dogging spots near Swansea "

Ammanford

Yes all are shit I'm afraid lol

wrexham

That's your problem having experienced epping.

Welcome to real world out in the sticks..

It dont get handed to you a plate

Ammanford

Lol I miss epping dogging heaven

wrexham

You've left your self open there to a few suggestions...

By *elshdevil70Man  over a year ago

Swansea

This is a general point and not a dig at you OP but this type of topic pops up here regularly and is followed by requests from countless single guys to forward any locations.

Dogging has died over the yrs due to locations over run by single guys and there in turn attracting the so irritating boys races flashing thier light and touting thier fucking horns. Which then like night follows day the police get wind and patrol areas..

So with respect, why on earth would anyone disclose any active locations to others and undoubtedly ruin the place in time.

I know and venture to a few spots where on occasion meet up with couples who may be parked up and been lucky enough to had a play and subsequently had fun on numerous other times due to the fact of not thinking its my right or been too full on and pushy.

Just my opinion fabbers..stay safe

wrexham

Well said

Also get impression those who want instant details on a plate will no doubt be the ones straight over to a couple wanting instant participation (without waiting for an invite) as though its there right...just because the couple have parked at a venue in which dogging may occur.

Then they are unable to comprehend exactly why there are very few couples out and about.

» Add a new message to this topic