FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Is ‘Too Many’ a thing

Is ‘Too Many’ a thing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oger_Moore OP   Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Is anyone else put off when they see someone who hasn’t long joined but has racked up loads of meets with pics in a really short time frame?

Interested to know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is anyone else put off when they see someone who hasn’t long joined but has racked up loads of meets with pics in a really short time frame?

Interested to know "

Nope, ever thought that perhaps they are returning members? Even if that wasn’t the case, this site should be one of the last places people should judge someone else’s promiscuity, those who do, in our view shouldn’t be on the site. Judge by who they’ve met as opposed to how many

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

"Is anyone else put off when they see someone who hasn’t long joined but has racked up loads of meets with pics in a really short time frame?

Interested to know

Nope, ever thought that perhaps they are returning members? Even if that wasn’t the case, this site should be one of the last places people should judge someone else’s promiscuity, those who do, in our view shouldn’t be on the site. Judge by who they’ve met as opposed to how many "

We'd agree with this, some people are social butterflies who do all of the socials others like to play alot, either way it's non of our business and no it wouldn't put us off.

cardiff

Interested to know

Nope, ever thought that perhaps they are returning members? Even if that wasn’t the case, this site should be one of the last places people should judge someone else’s promiscuity, those who do, in our view shouldn’t be on the site. Judge by who they’ve met as opposed to how many "

Yet you often see posts from people put off by a large number of action shots / pics with multiple

People

Interested to know

Nope, ever thought that perhaps they are returning members? Even if that wasn’t the case, this site should be one of the last places people should judge someone else’s promiscuity, those who do, in our view shouldn’t be on the site. Judge by who they’ve met as opposed to how many

Yet you often see posts from people put off by a large number of action shots / pics with multiple

People "

It’s a swingers site....multiple people are the objective, those with purely solo 1on1 meets technically shouldn’t be on this site?

cardiff

Interested to know

People

It’s a swingers site....multiple people are the objective, those with purely solo 1on1 meets technically shouldn’t be on this site? "

Poorly phrased - I meant multiple people , different events but within a short time frame

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

Interested to know

People

It’s a swingers site....multiple people are the objective, those with purely solo 1on1 meets technically shouldn’t be on this site? "

Really ?????

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I got several veris the day i joined as went to clubs first and knew alot of people. I now have many more but that is because i attend loads of socials and made many friends.

Interested to know

People

It’s a swingers site....multiple people are the objective, those with purely solo 1on1 meets technically shouldn’t be on this site? Really ?????"

If you go by the definition of swinging then yes, unless that definition has changed? That’s why there used to be a fabsingles site

Interested to know

People

Oh dear

cardiff

[Removed by poster at 30/07/20 20:17:36]

cardiff

"[Removed by poster at 30/07/20 20:17:36]"

Oh dear indeed

So of you’re not willing to meet the cast of Ben Hur in a premier inn then you shouldn’t be here ??

"[Removed by poster at 30/07/20 20:17:36]

Oh dear indeed

So of you’re not willing to meet the cast of Ben Hur in a premier inn then you shouldn’t be here ??"

People can “oh dear” as much as they want and am perfectly willing to debate the topic. 1on1 meets is not swinging. There are plenty of people who will moan about men and lambasting them with “this is a swingers site, not a fuck site” but that rule should be applied to both sexes.

You may attend the socials, you may have been on here years and it’s each individuals prerogative to meet who they choose, but 1on1 meets isn’t swinging and to me (Mr) people are too eager to use swinging as a front for promiscuity, which again there is nothing wrong with that, but own it, don’t claim to be doing something that isn’t. Considering the name of the site, 1on1 meets is not what the site was intended for, irrespective of how it’s evolved.

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

One way of looking at this is that they do actually meet

By *rishbottomcockloverMan  over a year ago

city

I like people who have a lot of verifications, you get an insight on how good they are sexually!

my house

Oh dear indeed

So of you’re not willing to meet the cast of Ben Hur in a premier inn then you shouldn’t be here ??

People can “oh dear” as much as they want and am perfectly willing to debate the topic. 1on1 meets is not swinging. There are plenty of people who will moan about men and lambasting them with “this is a swingers site, not a fuck site” but that rule should be applied to both sexes.

You may attend the socials, you may have been on here years and it’s each individuals prerogative to meet who they choose, but 1on1 meets isn’t swinging and to me (Mr) people are too eager to use swinging as a front for promiscuity, which again there is nothing wrong with that, but own it, don’t claim to be doing something that isn’t. Considering the name of the site, 1on1 meets is not what the site was intended for, irrespective of how it’s evolved."

Wasn't you ( Mr) on here as single ????. Think so...

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Lots of veris put me off, have to say

But each to their own

Action shots on a single guys main profile make me cringe, keep them to friends or private

I know what I like

That's not it

Jo x

1 on 1 meets is swinging!!! You swing with other people!!! 1 or 20!!

my house

"1 on 1 meets is swinging!!! You swing with other people!!! 1 or 20!! "

Oh dear indeed

You may attend the socials, you may have been on here years and it’s each individuals prerogative to meet who they choose, but 1on1 meets isn’t swinging and to me (Mr) people are too eager to use swinging as a front for promiscuity, which again there is nothing wrong with that, but own it, don’t claim to be doing something that isn’t. Considering the name of the site, 1on1 meets is not what the site was intended for, irrespective of how it’s evolved.Wasn't you ( Mr) on here as single ????. Think so..."

My point was not about singles being on here. It was about singles being on here and only looking for 1on1 meets

my house

I beg too differ

We are all in this for the same thing, each of us has valid points from both sides of the argument...I have to agree that swinging is about sharing your sexuality with others,be that single or couples. But unfortunately Fab is full of chancers, too many think now it's an easy way to get laid and dont respect we feel for this way of life. There are too many people that are openly judgemental of others and that is our of order!

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

"Lots of veris put me off, have to say

But each to their own

Action shots on a single guys main profile make me cringe, keep them to friends or private

I know what I like

That's not it

Jo x "

cardiff

But each to their own

I know what I like

That's not it

Jo x "

Morning Jo you gorgeous ragamuffin

People use this site for many different reasons. Some want to meet whether it be 1 on 1 or other dynamics. Some want to chat or go on cam . Some are here for the forums socials club visits or to just look at pics.

As long as someone states on their profile what they want from this site and they dont mess other people around I cant see the problem with anyone being here.

Everyone has there own reasons for being here and just because they arent the same as yours it doesnt make them any less valid .

By *idewillyMan  over a year ago

jersey

Swingings about being non judgemental.....and free....who cares as long as they are enjoying themselves and are being responsible ...one lofe enjoy it

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"People use this site for many different reasons. Some want to meet whether it be 1 on 1 or other dynamics. Some want to chat or go on cam . Some are here for the forums socials club visits or to just look at pics.

As long as someone states on their profile what they want from this site and they dont mess other people around I cant see the problem with anyone being here.

Everyone has there own reasons for being here and just because they arent the same as yours it doesnt make them any less valid ."

Interested to know

Very well said x

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

But each to their own

I know what I like

That's not it

Jo x

Morning Jo you gorgeous ragamuffin "

Ragamuffin!!! You are funny Mr Moore xx

Interested to know "

Not really tbh, if someone loves sex and loves to fuck and are getting it fast and hard ,fair play to them ,also the opposite is there too ,as in you meet a person here ,they have only maybe two Veris up ,you meet them and in the course of meeting them you discover that they've had wayyyyyyyyyy more meets ,they just don't publish them ,each to their own ..

cardiff

"1 on 1 meets is swinging!!! You swing with other people!!! 1 or 20!! "

cardiff

But each to their own

I know what I like

That's not it

Jo x

Morning Jo you gorgeous ragamuffin

Ragamuffin!!! You are funny Mr Moore xx"

I do and try make it a quality lol

cardiff

Interested to know

Not really tbh, if someone loves sex and loves to fuck and are getting it fast and hard ,fair play to them ,also the opposite is there too ,as in you meet a person here ,they have only maybe two Veris up ,you meet them and in the course of meeting them you discover that they've had wayyyyyyyyyy more meets ,they just don't publish them ,each to their own .."

Tipperary?? You’ve come a long way

Oh dear indeed

So of you’re not willing to meet the cast of Ben Hur in a premier inn then you shouldn’t be here ??"

Hahaha Ben-Hur, love that film. Unfortunately most of the cast are either dead or in nursing home by now so your Premier Inn visit is going to be quite lonely.

» Add a new message to this topic