FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Timewasters/short lived profiles

Timewasters/short lived profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *espectfull but filthy OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Has anybody noticed the high level of new profiles that appear and then are deleted within a week or so. Obviously photo collectors with zero intention of ever meeting!!! Also profiles which send messages, get a conversation going and arrangements are made to meet, then on day of meet are deleted. This is becoming far too common on this site and has really made us consider leaving for a paid site where although it also exists there we have found it is far less of a problem. Probably because it's free for basic members. Won't consider meeting anyone who isn't a silver/gold member from now on. Probably still be there but just wanted a rant!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

That’s because they come across me (not literally I my add) and think to themselves “what’s the Point in staying here” that’s what I tell myself anyway

Or it could be that their wife is away working and decided to try their luck

Cardiff

I get the same impression lol

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Has anybody noticed the high level of new profiles that appear and then are deleted within a week or so. Obviously photo collectors with zero intention of ever meeting!!! Also profiles which send messages, get a conversation going and arrangements are made to meet, then on day of meet are deleted. This is becoming far too common on this site and has really made us consider leaving for a paid site where although it also exists there we have found it is far less of a problem. Probably because it's free for basic members. Won't consider meeting anyone who isn't a silver/gold member from now on. Probably still be there but just wanted a rant! "

So why are you not wiser. Why do you arrange to meet newbies with no veris?. You should not be meeting anyway so only have yourself to blame.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Haven't met during lockdown Bluebell and no I am also talking about profiles that have been here for a while too

Love to meet you tho

It's profiles like that, making it hard for genuine people like me who want to meet people. I haven't been able to get verified as I signed up at the start of lockdown & as if it's not hard enough for single men.

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 04/08/20 15:32:14]

Thanks Welshboy but hubby looks after me sufficiently lol

"

So why are you not wiser. Why do you arrange to meet newbies with no veris?. You should not be meeting anyway so only have yourself to blame."

everyone starts off somewhere and applies here just as every where else in life ive met woman with varis and to be honest no ones safe from timewasters or bullshitters

» Add a new message to this topic