FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > keen photographers and their cameras

keen photographers and their cameras

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adybirds OP   Couple  over a year ago

brynmawr near Ebbw Vale. Abergavenny

having been in chat and the interest it seams to stir , what camera do you use its it a professional one or just snap happy

I use a EOS D60 with filters and two differnet lenses 28-80 and a 80-300 this is a professional camera

i also use a kodak simple digital as well for the ease of use .

film is still an option but its outdated as i have a zenith with carl ziess lens and an eos canon film back .

I have taken pictures for a fem and they are often commented on in chat name will remain anon

If anyone wants pictures taken then just ask you will retain all copies there and then .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

in box me if u need filters

By *f3_coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

From the look of most photos on Fab it seems that a lot are happy just to use mobile phone cameras.

We used to use a Nikon D50 but changed it recently for a D3100. We used to use various point and shoot cameras when we started but we found the picture quality was much better with the SLR's

Hmmmmm seems to be a lot of guy's that's good with a camera, anyone know of a waterfall ?......need new pic's

Shall I get my anorak!!

By *oviemakerMan  over a year ago

swansea

With sufficient lighting, you'll find most types of camera will produce good results. It's the photographer behind the lens that makes the difference between a good and bad pic.

Plenty of waterfalls in the Neath valley

"With sufficient lighting, you'll find most types of camera will produce good results. It's the photographer behind the lens that makes the difference between a good and bad pic.

Plenty of waterfalls in the Neath valley"

Cameras have come a long way since I finished "playing" with my trusty old 35mm SLR.

Get good lighting, add the right place at the right time and a point and click or mobile is good enough for profile pics.

By *reenmbMan  over a year ago

Gwent

"Hmmmmm seems to be a lot of guy's that's good with a camera, anyone know of a waterfall ?......need new pic's "

Yep and can have quiet times by them...

try a ND 10 stop for waterfalls

lol i remember the old days 35 mm for outdoor stuff 2quater studio stupp pushing asa 400 to 1600 so you could lower the light needed cebachrome slides for coulor hours in dark room now use nikon for the lot s.l.r and a cheap old kodak for lots of stuff now use photo editing software what used to take hours takes ten minits and its not hatd as it was with film but alas gone are the old days used to dream of a nikon now anyone can own one lol but am willing to take any pics for anyone discression guarenteed and data protection protocols followed

model releases must be signed to protect all parties

Such a pity so many cpls photoshop their pictures. It's false advertising lol

"It's the photographer behind the lens that makes the difference between a good and bad pic."

Exactly this^^

You can get equally good or bad results with a phone, a snappy, a 5DMkII or a pinhole camera.

We take a lot of time (M might say TOO much time) trying to take the best possible pics for our profile. This doesn't mean using a fancy camera - it means thinking carefully about the environment, clearing away clutter, using creative angles, lighting, depth of field, clothing.

I've seen plenty of what would have been hot, well taken pics pretty much ruined by a child's toy in the background, or a pile of dirty clothes or dishes. Or even once, a forgotten turd floating in a toilet! It doesn't take much to take a bit of time to tidy up, and the finished pic will benefit.

Oh, and don't commit Death By Photoshop by slapping on a whacky filter or going mental with the post-processing. Be subtle with curves, levels, hue/sat.

One thing I've noticed is that the more our photographs have improved, the more we are contacted by sexy people who care about how they present themselves to the world.

Anyway, that's my two pee. Always happy to share what little I've learned with anyone who wants to chat or get in touch.

xMB

By *f3_ladyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

We only photoshop to remove features that can identify those that we are playing with. We have had photos rejected for insufficient masking of faces etc.

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

i use a fuji 2500hd, and i never shop my photos, their all natural.

By *handyshandyCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Own I soo wan a posh camera anyone selling one ... I can do photoshop too lol so I'm still 16 in all me pics see Peter penny is my name But _adybirds I wan your pussy even more !!!!!!

An for all you dirty minded peeps she got an amazing rag doll pussy or was it Persian anyone know of rag doll breeder lol xxx

Ihave worked in the photography industry for many years but lately more into video and editing.Also have my own mobile studio and props.

am a nikon man myself and D800 for b&w landscapes ..but if anybody has anything specific just message me..

I have taken all of our photos myself (a complete amateur) with our £20 webcam its the best way i have found of getting a good shot.

By *wanzMan  over a year ago

Swansea

"I have taken all of our photos myself (a complete amateur) with our £20 webcam its the best way i have found of getting a good shot."

And by christ don't they look fantastic - gotta get me some of that (and I dont mean the webcam hehehe)

» Add a new message to this topic