FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Where are the single Ladies?

Where are the single Ladies?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ortcouple20 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Me And the hubby have been speaking to loads of lovely couples, single men but hardly any single ladies. Where are they all? Anyone else finding difficultly?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

they are not referred to as unicorns for nothing. they often get bombarded with inappropriate messages & photos & are scared off

By *ilf and couples hunterMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Thats true that is 69 ..

By *oppyrose97Couple  over a year ago

Swansea

"Me And the hubby have been speaking to loads of lovely couples, single men but hardly any single ladies. Where are they all? Anyone else finding difficultly? "

We speak to alot of single women on tinder, though we do find our age is a negative on here for most people. Which is a shame but it is what it is x

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

You’ve only been on here 6 weeks, and a lot of people still aren’t meeting, it takes patience at the best of times but even more so right now.

Personally, I’ve had no luck with couples at all. The only one I’ve met was a fuck buddy couple, they were more straightforward. The ones who are actual couples have been hard work. They never want to send face pics, or only the male half ever talks (or exists). I’ve been called fake and a timewaster by couples who refuse to even get photo verified; I’ve been abused for what they believe my veris say about me; I’ve been hounded to meet the male half alone; and then there are all the couples where the woman is only doing it to please the man, and who expect me to do whatever they want without a thought for what I want. So while I’m still open to meeting couples, I don’t actually expect it to ever happen.

Port Talbot

Well everyone is different and I can't talk for all couples. Me and my hubby are good looking lovely lifestyle hard working and know what we want. We are respectable and professionals so would only ever treat someone with respect and visa versa.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Well everyone is different and I can't talk for all couples. Me and my hubby are good looking lovely lifestyle hard working and know what we want. We are respectable and professionals so would only ever treat someone with respect and visa versa. "

Then it’s just a question of patience really, I don’t know how many bisexual women who are willing to play with couples there are on here, but I know we’re in the tiny minority. I expect it’s even harder at the moment than usual - I’m not meeting currently, and I don’t suppose I’m the only one. Just keep trying, keep being respectful, and try not to get discouraged.

Port Talbot

Yes I agree. Happy fabbing xxx

» Add a new message to this topic