FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Physical meets

Physical meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eductively sugarsweet OP   Couple (FF)  over a year ago

kinkytown

People posting for physical meets in a pandemic are so irresponsible it beggars belief as a nurse of 20+ yrs think with heads not your sex drives we don’t post rules or guidelines for our benefits it’s for yours peeps !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Honest question here open to all opinions.

When does the pandemic become part of our normal lives? Let's take the flu for instance. We live with it now, take precautions where possible but still catch it. I'm not putting it down or saying it is good or bad to meet,thsts ppls business.

kinkytown

For the foreseeable future cov 19 is going to be of of lives until a vaccine is found so until that time make it easier to live by following guidelines because if a second wave comes this winter on top of normal flu etc our nhs will be on its knees !!!

Id love to meet but will only chat at the moment due to the virus

I've been chatting to an old Army mate who had it bad hes still having problems after 4 months better to be safe than sorry

kinkytown

Thankyou voice of wisdom recovery from cov isn’t like getting over normal flu it’s hard ! Standing in full PPE to care for cov is hard all I’m saying think first x

"Thankyou voice of wisdom recovery from cov isn’t like getting over normal flu it’s hard ! Standing in full PPE to care for cov is hard all I’m saying think first x"

Do what others do if they dont like their working conditions and find another job

kinkytown

"Thankyou voice of wisdom recovery from cov isn’t like getting over normal flu it’s hard ! Standing in full PPE to care for cov is hard all I’m saying think first x

Do what others do if they dont like their working conditions and find another job"

Why should I change a job that I love when people can’t follow guidelines I took an oath to care for people Is it that hard to do if you’ve nothing constructive to say don’t reply

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

[Removed by poster at 31/08/20 20:15:23]

» Add a new message to this topic