FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Bukkake

Bukkake

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is this a niche market? Is this a kink or an offshoot of a gangbang?

Would love to contribute to one. Has anyone had the experience of one in Wales?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is this a niche market? Is this a kink or an offshoot of a gangbang?

Would love to contribute to one. Has anyone had the experience of one in Wales? "

Never tried, \don't now but like you I would be willing to contribute

By *elshdevil70Man  over a year ago

Swansea

I was invited to one by a couple on my friends list up in Ross on Wye.

They had over 130 saying they were coming up actually under 40 turned up.

It was a mid week day and was so weird seeing all these single males turning up at this bar

The event itself was quite sereal, guys all getting their kit off downstairs before venturing upstairs to be greeted by 3 ladies.. yank your plank until you're done but have to admit it did get a bit messy and glad they provided with trowels or wipes ( mainly for your feet ...)

Got changed and left.

Was something I'm glad I've experienced once and hopefully again but a lot more local hopefully but was grateful for the invite

Agree with the fella above. For every 10 who agree, 1 shows. It’s frustrating when you give an address out

Awesome if you can attend a well organised one with a good ratio of attendees

"Agree with the fella above. For every 10 who agree, 1 shows. It’s frustrating when you give an address out

Awesome if you can attend a well organised one with a good ratio of attendees "

We tried to arrange one for Amber, loads of guys showed interest but when it came to it most just made an excuse not to come. Gave up in the end and just used clubs, she would love to do another though

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

"I was invited to one by a couple on my friends list up in Ross on Wye.

They had over 130 saying they were coming up actually under 40 turned up.

It was a mid week day and was so weird seeing all these single males turning up at this bar

The event itself was quite sereal, guys all getting their kit off downstairs before venturing upstairs to be greeted by 3 ladies.. yank your plank until you're done but have to admit it did get a bit messy and glad they provided with trowels or wipes ( mainly for your feet ...)

Got changed and left.

Was something I'm glad I've experienced once and hopefully again but a lot more local hopefully but was grateful for the invite "

Yep fully agree but I met her and husband only along with about 6 guys probably the same pub as you we stayed downstairs but it was closed to the public lol would do it again but as you say be nice to find a little more local next time!

By *ony84Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

I once fucked my ex and her stepmum back when i used to live in dubai..and what made it so hot and exciting is that everything we did it had to b very very discreet and carefull...

Anyway,my relationship with the stepmum was really good,based on jokes and flirts sometimes, she was spanish,very nice tanned body,athletic and breast to die for..

I can see she was sexually frustrated but she was conservative about it...

So one day i went to my gf apartment and her step mum went shopping, so we got on with it,all naked,kissing and moaning all sweaty and wet...we were in my ex room..while we are fucking i noticed that there was someone at the door from the shadow of the light coming from the bottom of the door, i jumped straight away, covered myself and opened the door panicking, while the stepmum was standing there also all naked and said CAN I JOIN IN, she approached me and grabbed my dick while my ex gf is on the bed moaning and playing with herself telling me i want u to destroy our pussies, tbh i was in shock but dnt get me wrong i always wanted to fuck the stepmum and to be with both of them, a dream came true..

So we went down to business,passionate kisses,licking,slapping,calling them names,watching each others,playing with one while the other is watching, me watching both of them kissing and fingering themselves...omg...i cannot beloeve whats happening..

Then both of them put their asses up in the air, and said take turn on us which i did, switching from ass to ass till i explode on their faces looking up at me..wanting more,they licked each others face swallowing my cum, cleaning up each others face...holy fuck i never cum like that before..

We layed down on bed 3 of us,in silence...

Then we went all to the shower,had a great wash while of course touching and kissing...

I wish i could do it again..x

By *mar0709Couple  over a year ago

South Wales

We have arranged several Bukkake meets with loads of guys sending messages and Yes 100% then don’t show, you pay for hotel room and although never been waste of monies so annoying when you expect 6/7 guys and 1/3 show - although Amar does enjoy her time

These non showers then give all the other good guys bad reputation and no trust to anyone. We never give room number until they have called and we can see them Calling

Trust us love our plays nights, pity ain’t had one for ages and hoping to return when all this Covid is over, as sure there are lots of full ball bags waiting to unload over Amar or maybe as nearly always they chicken out and use a square of Andrex ....... frustrating guys if you say yes make it yes or as we do you will be reported as timewasters

» Add a new message to this topic