FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Bi curious... Thoughts?

Bi curious... Thoughts?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andm93 OP   Couple  over a year ago

st davids

Hey guys Mr here! Wife is bisexual I am straight... I look at bi curious or bi sexual couples and they look like they are having so much fun! Everyone plays with everyone! My wife thinks if your having fun then do it! If it excites you then do it... She also thinks it's hot! But the point I'm getting to is... I can not bare the thought of sucking a guys cock! I'd more than likely let him suck me or I'd give him one lol! But I don't know... What's your guys thoughts? And has anyone gone from straight to bi? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oppyrose97Couple  over a year ago

Swansea

If you're straight then you're straight. Lol. I have bi tenancies because I enjoy anal play and am just cock curious in general. Though I've yet to put anything into action as I'm very specific n when it comes to what I find attractive in guys don't worry about being judged, do whatever you want to do

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

I am a bi man & enjoy all sorts of fun but was very apprehensive the first time I played with another cock , there is that thought that you will go all camp & start walking funny, I know its silly, I do have a glory hole if anyone wants to be sucked by a man anonymously

By *ocialguy79Man  over a year ago

blackwood

If you are having thoughts then you are curious, if you let a guy suck your cock and fuck him then you are bi top

By *pples123456Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Being openly bi yes it's fun. At the end of the day its what you want to do or what your wife thinks its hot and a turn on. If it excites you and your only want to do certain things that's a discussion you have with either the individual or cple setting boundaries. If you try it and its not for you no harm done if you like it well welcome to the world of bi lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just do what is fun, it doesn’t have to be labelled, if you find the right bi guy to join you and your wife and talk to them. You can have a lovely threesome with no bi fun. Then if you felt the urge to try as you were playing would be an option x

By *r sugarandspiceMan  over a year ago

South Wales

"Hey guys Mr here! Wife is bisexual I am straight... I look at bi curious or bi sexual couples and they look like they are having so much fun! Everyone plays with everyone! My wife thinks if your having fun then do it! If it excites you then do it... She also thinks it's hot! But the point I'm getting to is... I can not bare the thought of sucking a guys cock! I'd more than likely let him suck me or I'd give him one lol! But I don't know... What's your guys thoughts? And has anyone gone from straight to bi? X"

I’m in your situation

I got 40 % of bi-curious in me lol

It’s your life you can do what you choose to or follow your mind or soul

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I do think there’s a lot of confusion on this site about what makes someone bi. The fact is, attraction is what makes you bi, not action. OP, if you aren’t attracted to men - never look at a man and think “I fancy him” - you’re probably not bi. That doesn’t mean you can’t play with another man in some way during a threesome, for example, and maybe enjoy it. But that wouldn’t make you bi, just “heteexible” maybe.

"If you're straight then you're straight. Lol. I have bi tenancies because I enjoy anal play and am just cock curious in general. Though I've yet to put anything into action as I'm very specific n when it comes to what I find attractive in guys don't worry about being judged, do whatever you want to do"

This describes me too.

By *elshman1967 99Man  over a year ago

The Shire

"I do think there’s a lot of confusion on this site about what makes someone bi. The fact is, attraction is what makes you bi, not action. OP, if you aren’t attracted to men - never look at a man and think “I fancy him” - you’re probably not bi. That doesn’t mean you can’t play with another man in some way during a threesome, for example, and maybe enjoy it. But that wouldn’t make you bi, just “heteexible” maybe."

amen to that, what a fantastic way to rationalise it , I don't fancy guys in the slightest , I've never looked at a guy and thought wow but when the circumstances and mood is right I love playing with a nice clean cock , I state bi on my profile to let people know I'm open to bi fun but would consider myself straight generally

Cardiff

"I do think there’s a lot of confusion on this site about what makes someone bi. The fact is, attraction is what makes you bi, not action. OP, if you aren’t attracted to men - never look at a man and think “I fancy him” - you’re probably not bi. That doesn’t mean you can’t play with another man in some way during a threesome, for example, and maybe enjoy it. But that wouldn’t make you bi, just “heteexible” maybe."

Ugh, I’ve just realised there’s an emoji for some reason - what I tried to say was heter o flexible!

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Try it in the heat of the moment where you think more on instinct. It can also make it easier if you're both playing with a bi guy as a couple. Don't worry about what it 'makes' you. If it's enjoyable then give it a try!

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

So difficult to break the conditioning of a lifetime.

It took me until my 50’s to realise that Bi play was just a another form of sexuality.

Playing with a guy is different to being with a woman.

Just as exciting but in an other way, less emotional, more physical.

By *ugarbearCouple  over a year ago

Tredegar

my hubby never touch cock until he 45 he did when we having a foursome and is happy to be suck and suck cock but won't take it up the arse.

For many years I found the thought of sucking a cock disgusting, but as I got older it became less disgusting until I reached the point where I wanted to try it just to see what it's like. I can't say it was anything special for me, but it's not something I disliked either so if the situation calls for it and everyone is enjoying themselves then I'd do it again.

By *ust fun9TV/TS  over a year ago

Swansea

This lady understands. I'm not attracted to men at all. But discovered through meeting a couple that let's say I'm 'curious playful'.

I knew I appreciated looking at a nice girthy cock and that was how it was It seemed.

But with the right couple, and when asked if I wanted to experience some bi playful fun I found myself wanting too and it was amazing for everyone.

Do what you feel is right. I was curious about sucking a few years back. Took the plunge and arranged to meet a guy. Nerves where through the roof but excited also. So I thought I've done the hard part I'm here so give it a go. And tge rest is history. 1 positive I have taken from this site is. Sex is sex. Don't let it define you, do what you think your gonna enjoy

"If you're straight then you're straight. Lol. I have bi tenancies because I enjoy anal play and am just cock curious in general. Though I've yet to put anything into action as I'm very specific n when it comes to what I find attractive in guys don't worry about being judged, do whatever you want to do"

Bang on, describes me to an extent, scared of making that move it would be in the heat of the moment if anything happened at all. I'm not attracted to men in the slightest it's the excitement or naughty play that is intriguing wouldn't mind a gloryhole experience

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

wrexham

Nothing at all wrong with being bi I love it xx

The older I'm getting would certainly like to try things out with a male female couple could never kiss a man but would certainly be interested in sucking cock for sure

By *elshcouple18Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

If when a meet was in progress, the guy started touching, I'd be fine with that, even sucking, and I'd feel his, would I suck?? Hmmm.

By *iving Bi a TryMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"If when a meet was in progress, the guy started touching, I'd be fine with that, even sucking, and I'd feel his, would I suck?? Hmmm. "

Well I wish you were meeting single guys then! What you've described sounds great to me.

Being bi is the best of both worlds, just enjoy it as the fun it should be

By *ouloverMan  over a year ago

Neyland

I can’t say I’ve ever had thoughts about sucking another guys cock but I guess it’s all down to the individual situation.. Plus there’s that added stigma of “it’s ok for women to to bi in relationships but men.. oh no”... I’d say just go with the flow and what will be, will be

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

Don't knock it till you try it

We just go with the flow if it's not for you that's what boundary s are for

You only live once no regrets

Confusing times mate. I don't fancy fellas, far from it. But some of the pre op trans girls, now they may be fun. I wish I was bi but I'm fairly sure I am not. You are right that every one seems to have a great time but what can I say. Its a hard thing to work out. C

By *iteas1TV/TS  over a year ago

newport

Same here, I’m attracted to women, not men. I just enjoy cock, just as much as pu55y.

By *odonCouple  over a year ago

Gilfach Goch

I'm not attracted to men but I get turned on putting a show on for the Mrs with a guy because I know it exited here. It physically feels good to.

By *urtleJRCouple  over a year ago

Ystradgynlais

Can't say I'm all that fussed either way. I'm a little curious but not enough to go out and play with another guy, unless it happens during a couples meet. Wife likes the thought of it more than me.

By *ikingCoolMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

If you do go with the flow, or you do it because your wife likes you to and you don't mind as you are going with the flow, does this make you bi

By *urtleJRCouple  over a year ago

Ystradgynlais

"If you do go with the flow, or you do it because your wife likes you to and you don't mind as you are going with the flow, does this make you bi"

Bicurious at best, I'd say.

If I was you. They say you never know until you try.

Have a think about what the Mrs said. If you speak to the right couple in sure they will understand and I'm sure the right one would be willing to tease you a little to see if you wanted to go further

By *r SteelMan  over a year ago

North Wales

Im there to please and have fun, I just go with the flow as long as the guy aint trying to put his fist in my arse its all good

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I think it’s important not to overthink it, and just acknowledge what you feel.

If there’s a genuine curiosity there, then maybe go with it. Don’t “force yourself” to be curious though.

The other thing is - you’re still young. A lot of people report their feelings about this chamgw over time. If you told me twenty-five years ago I’d be the slighest bit curious, I’d have thought it was nonsense. Now.....

"Im there to please and have fun, I just go with the flow as long as the guy aint trying to put his fist in my arse its all good"

carmarthen

at last, been asking this question for a while, great answer, and agree totally

Straight me, but i do have bi thoughts! Every now and then, don’t see its a bad thing, don’t think i could go straight in man to man but if a female was there showing the way and helping then well maybe, it would seem sort if ok then!

carmarthen

Yes my thoughts to

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

I think you are on the wrong site!!

That's the most eminently sensible and concise comment i've read on here for some time

Cardiff

"I do think there’s a lot of confusion on this site about what makes someone bi. The fact is, attraction is what makes you bi, not action. OP, if you aren’t attracted to men - never look at a man and think “I fancy him” - you’re probably not bi. That doesn’t mean you can’t play with another man in some way during a threesome, for example, and maybe enjoy it. But that wouldn’t make you bi, just “heteexible” maybe.

I think you are on the wrong site!!

That's the most eminently sensible and concise comment i've read on here for some time

"

Lol, thanks, it’s possible I might be a bit too interested in sexuality and attraction and how it all works!

"Hey guys Mr here! Wife is bisexual I am straight... I look at bi curious or bi sexual couples and they look like they are having so much fun! Everyone plays with everyone! My wife thinks if your having fun then do it! If it excites you then do it... She also thinks it's hot! But the point I'm getting to is... I can not bare the thought of sucking a guys cock! I'd more than likely let him suck me or I'd give him one lol! But I don't know... What's your guys thoughts? And has anyone gone from straight to bi? X"
i ll help you go bi fella

"If you're straight then you're straight. Lol. I have bi tenancies because I enjoy anal play and am just cock curious in general. Though I've yet to put anything into action as I'm very specific n when it comes to what I find attractive in guys don't worry about being judged, do whatever you want to do

Bang on, describes me to an extent, scared of making that move it would be in the heat of the moment if anything happened at all. I'm not attracted to men in the slightest it's the excitement or naughty play that is intriguing wouldn't mind a gloryhole experience"

i ll happily suck you too

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

Personally absolutely no interest cock myself, I'll happily play with a woman with another man involved but he's not doing anything with me and I'm not doing anything with him.

It's a bit like marmite I guess

Im not attracted to men, but I do enjoy playing with a man's cock. I suppose that makes me bi in simple terms. I'll meet a guy on his own, but definitely have a preference meeting a couple where the male is okay with me playing with him. I especially enjoy helping the female half to please the man

» Add a new message to this topic