FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Wales v France

Wales v France

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone watching Wales V Frances?

See how this goes.... hope there is English commentary

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's on! Fortunate enough to understand. Although Aled Davies speaks more English than wlesh

its on ITV 4 now

Thanks... got it

Good start too!

Halfpenny having a good game so far

Well we gifted them their tries from poor kick chases and turnovers.

Not sure if Biggar should have stayed in?

His 3 missed kicks were crucial for the momentum of the game.

Onwards. Scotland next.

France were giving away a lot of penalties and we didn't capitalise on them.

I was impressed by how well we did in the scrum as France were very good.

I think biggar was way off form and maybe he won't start next game.

It was very compact with no width and we suffered for it.

By *arkymark123456Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend

We looked clueless. 5th in six nations its going to be a long time before we get anywhere near a world cup semi final again. Webb,faletau and north way past their best.

A few players living on past form didn't have any shape about us except for around 15mins can see us struggling against Scotland

"A few players living on past form didn't have any shape about us except for around 15mins can see us struggling against Scotland "

Unfort Scotland will run rings around for 10 mins, then Wales will run over them, as always lol xx

"A few players living on past form didn't have any shape about us except for around 15mins can see us struggling against Scotland

Unfort Scotland will run rings around for 10 mins, then Wales will run over them, as always lol xx"

Hope your right

"A few players living on past form didn't have any shape about us except for around 15mins can see us struggling against Scotland

Unfort Scotland will run rings around for 10 mins, then Wales will run over them, as always lol xxHope your right "

i dont, hubby a jock so will be pissed off for days lol xx

Unfort Scotland will run rings around for 10 mins, then Wales will run over them, as always lol xxHope your right

i dont, hubby a jock so will be pissed off for days lol xx"

could be quiet in your house then

Christ! Well that was that

Unfort Scotland will run rings around for 10 mins, then Wales will run over them, as always lol xx"

I wouldn't be too sure tbh

This is not the Wales who got to the World Cup semi less than a year ago

They're a disjointed mess

I hope we can do Scotland over but complacency will do us no favours

We are not in a good place at the moment

Unfort Scotland will run rings around for 10 mins, then Wales will run over them, as always lol xx

We are not in a good place at the moment "

Agree to a point. The problem is there aren’t many options for changes, so I suspect we’ll see the same starting xv on Saturday.

I think Scotland might beat us next week if the defence don’t approve .

Agree to a point. The problem is there aren’t many options for changes, so I suspect we’ll see the same starting xv on Saturday."

Changes won't matter

The game plan is not working

How the fuck Pivac thought he could just rock up and completely change the style of play of a group of experienced players who have played, and played very successfully at that, in a certain way for the past 10 years is ludicrous. Whether people liked Gatlands style or not, it worked. It won us games. Grand Slams. Pivacs approach will not. Wales are not the Scarlets from 2017. It is looking very grim. However I hope I am proved wrong

Agree to a point. The problem is there aren’t many options for changes, so I suspect we’ll see the same starting xv on Saturday.

Changes won't matter

How the fuck Pivac thought he could just rock up and completely change the style of play of a group of experienced players who have played, and played very successfully at that, in a certain way for the past 10 years is ludicrous. Whether people liked Gatlands style or not, it worked. It won us games. Grand Slams. Pivacs approach will not. Wales are not the Scarlets from 2017. It is looking very grim. However I hope I am proved wrong "

Good point MissP, but we still kicked so much ball away, which wasn’t the Scarlets way. We’re at a cross roads and thankfully (for Wales and Pivac) this year can be written off. He’ll get until the end of next years 6N (if there is one) to start getting results I think.

Changes won't matter

How the fuck Pivac thought he could just rock up and completely change the style of play of a group of experienced players who have played, and played very successfully at that, in a certain way for the past 10 years is ludicrous. Whether people liked Gatlands style or not, it worked. It won us games. Grand Slams. Pivacs approach will not. Wales are not the Scarlets from 2017. It is looking very grim. However I hope I am proved wrong

Good point MissP, but we still kicked so much ball away, which wasn’t the Scarlets way. We’re at a cross roads and thankfully (for Wales and Pivac) this year can be written off. He’ll get until the end of next years 6N (if there is one) to start getting results I think."

Yep got to give him a chance and like I said I will happilly be proved wrong.

I just have a bad, Gareth Jenkins-esque, feeling about it all

Changes won't matter

Good point MissP, but we still kicked so much ball away, which wasn’t the Scarlets way. We’re at a cross roads and thankfully (for Wales and Pivac) this year can be written off. He’ll get until the end of next years 6N (if there is one) to start getting results I think.

I just have a bad, Gareth Jenkins-esque, feeling about it all "

Changes won't matter

I just have a bad, Gareth Jenkins-esque, feeling about it all "

I was thinking Ron Waldron but maybe I’m showing my age with that lol.

Agree to a point. The problem is there aren’t many options for changes, so I suspect we’ll see the same starting xv on Saturday."

Shows how much I know

By *elshguy999Man  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Changes won't matter

How the fuck Pivac thought he could just rock up and completely change the style of play of a group of experienced players who have played, and played very successfully at that, in a certain way for the past 10 years is ludicrous. Whether people liked Gatlands style or not, it worked. It won us games. Grand Slams. Pivacs approach will not. Wales are not the Scarlets from 2017. It is looking very grim. However I hope I am proved wrong "

Gatlands style? I suspect Shaun Edwards was the driving force behind our success, but Gatland took the plaudits.

"Should" win against Scotland, but i think it will be tough and a Scotland win would not be a surprise.

Seems Alun Wyn Jones will become a world record holder tomorrow

"Seems Alun Wyn Jones will become a world record holder tomorrow "

The man is a machine

"Seems Alun Wyn Jones will become a world record holder tomorrow

The man is a machine "

He is and he has such a bit heart too.

That interview where he was overwhelmed with emotion and cried must of melted the hardest of hearts.

Hes a Welsh legend

The man is a machine

That interview where he was overwhelmed with emotion and cried must of melted the hardest of hearts.

Hes a Welsh legend "

Our greatest ever Captain?

True legend of the game and nailed on Lions capt - if that happens of course!

The man is a machine

Hes a Welsh legend

True legend of the game and nailed on Lions capt - if that happens of course!"

Easily our greatest ever captain

The man is a machine

Hes a Welsh legend

True legend of the game and nailed on Lions capt - if that happens of course!

Easily our greatest ever captain "

» Add a new message to this topic