FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Good old quickies

Good old quickies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What has happen to these yes it is good to have hours of fun but just sometimes especially on here a complete stranger turning up then kissing passionately before getting into the real fun. Bringing each other to climax then going surely the thrill and rush of that can't be beaten. Any thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry no thoughts at all

By *emo and HollyCouple  over a year ago

neath

is he on drugs lol

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Not a thing for all the time obviously, and a complete stranger maybe not. Maybe a hi and few words first, if only with hubby. But then yes really good exciting fun, although even better for me in that situation if the only kissing is with hubby and the other guy that I really don't know and that has only spoken to hubby just gets straight on with it. this idea of someone behind me that I don't know is very exciting. Hubby has to have spoken and know then a little bit to ensure that its safe etc as would not put us in an unsafe situation. As we all know there are several lunatics around so safety is important too. And of course safe sax always no matter what is happening.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Obviously meant a safe meet lol.

"What has happen to these yes it is good to have hours of fun but just sometimes especially on here a complete stranger turning up then kissing passionately before getting into the real fun. Bringing each other to climax then going surely the thrill and rush of that can't be beaten. Any thoughts? "

is anybody else confused ? i am

Confused ? We still have no thoughts, none at all does this qualify at all ????

Yeh I'm confused too lol.

Quickies: you either like them or not!! If you do- you have them. If you don't- you don't!!

I personally hate them, but that's me, as people I've met are aware- I'm a 'tough cookie' and so I don't find quickies don't anything for me.

» Add a new message to this topic