FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Golden oldies

Golden oldies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inja 636 OP   Man  over a year ago

Grays

Where the hell are all the beautiful 60 plus welsh ladies hiding unless I'm searching the wrong places i don't seem to see many

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent question come on grannies and great grannies

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Where the hell are all the beautiful 60 plus welsh ladies hiding unless I'm searching the wrong places i don't seem to see many "

Well, you’re in London and this is the Wales forum, so I’m guessing you’re looking in the wrong place.

By *inja 636 OP   Man  over a year ago

Grays

"Where the hell are all the beautiful 60 plus welsh ladies hiding unless I'm searching the wrong places i don't seem to see many

Well, you’re in London and this is the Wales forum, so I’m guessing you’re looking in the wrong place."

lol at the time of posting I was in a beautiful place called Abertillery x

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Where the hell are all the beautiful 60 plus welsh ladies hiding unless I'm searching the wrong places i don't seem to see many

Well, you’re in London and this is the Wales forum, so I’m guessing you’re looking in the wrong place. lol at the time of posting I was in a beautiful place called Abertillery x"

In that case, if you were looking for an immediate meet, you shouldn’t have been.

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

Well, you’re in London and this is the Wales forum, so I’m guessing you’re looking in the wrong place. lol at the time of posting I was in a beautiful place called Abertillery x"

Abertillery beautiful ??? It's a shit hole mun....

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

Well, you’re in London and this is the Wales forum, so I’m guessing you’re looking in the wrong place. lol at the time of posting I was in a beautiful place called Abertillery xAbertillery beautiful ??? It's a shit hole mun.... "

By *ane dickCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Not Welsh but live there

By *ilf and couples hunterMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Im in the right place then for grannies

» Add a new message to this topic