FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > orgasms for the girls

orgasms for the girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

whats the most intense orgasm you have had and who with male or another female

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sean has given me my best orgasms...no doubt about it. He licks my clitoris very gently so my orgasm builds gradually. Then as my legs tighten and my orgasm washes over me he enters me hard and bang...he keeps that orgasm coming and coming. Sheer bliss...

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I (Martin) have had three ladies (the lovely Jayne and two off fab) give me a similar experience in that after (multiple, yes guys have them too!!) orgasms I have been unable to walk due to whats medically termed "wobbly leg syndrome"!!!!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Ah....... I should've read the thread title lol!! Sorry for crashing your "girls only" thread Kitts!!

well sorry to say this ive had some fab meets on here with fab ppl men n woman but cj has to b the one who has given me the most intense orgasm mmmmmmmmmmmm i just want more n more n more mmmmmmmmmmmmm babe xxxxxxxxx

no probs mart nice to read yours lol

mmmmmmm good posting made me think a bit...no puns please lol...i know i dont often

Well of course sex and orgasms with matt are awesome, but then im biased and he sooo knows how to hit the spot...but in general id say men but then have had intense times with women...and was a most gorgeous fem that taught me to gush and between us we nearly ruined hotel room lol ...

happy days !!! hehehe

soph xxxxxxxxx

Probably the most intense orgasm I ever had was with a guy who explored me with almost clinical gynae precision, talking to me all the while describing how I felt to him and how he observed my body reacting. He played with my mind as much as my body and was the only person who ever made me gush! Shame he lived so far away!!!

wonder if i had mine or is there someone who can beat it that i might meet in the future lol

By *iggers4uCouple  over a year ago

Over down by There

In the words of Homer Simpson..............the most intense orgasm SO FAR........... lol

was that mr tiggs or mrs tiggs lol

» Add a new message to this topic