FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Are you in a bubble?

Are you in a bubble?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Even Now, Welsh law allows one single person who lives alone to form a "bubble" with one other household.

This intended to fight against the loneliness felt by single people who live alone.

I am single, I live alone, I will be spending Christmas Day with a box of twiglets.

This should mean that I am cannon fodder for cuckold couples with no other family.

So, if you live in North Wales, are the m or f of a cuckold / hot wife couple, then I would love to hear from you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ammo2k20Man  over a year ago

Newport

Ill be alone on Xmas day i actually don't mind tbh its not bothering me ill be having an extra hour in bed but thats about it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'll be on my own but I have plenty of things to do. Hoping to form a bubble with someone in the new year

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Even Now, Welsh law allows one single person who lives alone to form a "bubble" with one other household.

This intended to fight against the loneliness felt by single people who live alone.

I am single, I live alone, I will be spending Christmas Day with a box of twiglets.

This should mean that I am cannon fodder for cuckold couples with no other family.

So, if you live in North Wales, are the m or f of a cuckold / hot wife couple, then I would love to hear from you."

Likewise here in West Wales.

» Add a new message to this topic