FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Police pop at sites north of Cardiff

Police pop at sites north of Cardiff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just word to the wise big police opperstion at site north of Cardiff beginning with letter W. just drove by at 11pm at narrowly missed it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughty_oneMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Just word to the wise big police opperstion at site north of Cardiff beginning with letter W. just drove by at 11pm at narrowly missed it. "

South Wales Police sure no where to put there meager resources....

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

And they get a lot of information via numpties posting locations in forums like this.

Nice work in NOT posting the actual location, but enough info to warn those that already know, by the way.

It's a pity more people don't use their heads like you did.

We've given up dogging purely because you can't move for boy racers and tosspots.

Cardiff

And numpties who approach vanilla couples in broad daylight!...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"And they get a lot of information via numpties posting locations in forums like this.

Nice work in NOT posting the actual location, but enough info to warn those that already know, by the way.

It's a pity more people don't use their heads like you did.

We've given up dogging purely because you can't move for boy racers and tosspots."

i was with my fuck buddy a few weeks ago at a site near the capital and the plod turned up this was early in the night they were just being nosey or gathering info so havnt been back since.

There are plenty of people on here so I think the safest way is to arrang a quiet location your self on here ad message in private I.e. Post here dogging tonight message for location much easier and discrete xx

Cardiff

Come to think of it...if you want to be a real cynic here!...The plod may have to hand in there arrest figures for this month?.

By *iver111Man  over a year ago

Swansea

Dong post dogging or other meets pvt msg people instead. plod do look at the site includeing forums

al so b ware plods r posing as cpls ,,n then nick u ,,,extra care is needed ok ,happy swinging

By *f3_coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Just word to the wise big police opperstion at site north of Cardiff beginning with letter W. just drove by at 11pm at narrowly missed it. "

Hands up who doesn't know of the "W" site? It's no secret, most people in/around Cardiff (inc non swingers) know the reputation that this place has got!

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

"Just word to the wise big police opperstion at site north of Cardiff beginning with letter W. just drove by at 11pm at narrowly missed it.

Hands up who doesn't know of the "W" site? It's no secret, most people in/around Cardiff (inc non swingers) know the reputation that this place has got!"

*Puts hand up*

Havnt been for a few years now, too many police and boy racers, I did hear that it was because miss Church wanted to get married near there and was off about the doggers, how true that was I dont know. I can totally understand them in the day when children may be around but 1 or 2 in the morning anyone that is there are all there for one reason so cant see the harm in it

By *wanzMan  over a year ago

Swansea

"

Hands up who doesn't know of the "W" site? It's no secret, most people in/around Cardiff (inc non swingers) know the reputation that this place has got!"

I dont know it ..... but I do know a few around Swansea if anyone is passing this way .. PM me for wheres :

» Add a new message to this topic