FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Rudeness

Rudeness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We had a meet arranged for Friday. We log on to message the arrangements and they have advertised they are looking for a meet for the same night! How Rude!!! lol

Anyone else had this or similar?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes simmular we have arranged a meet b4 and they dont get back until the last minute expecting you to go ....its like they waiting for somthing better to come along and your last choice[tell them you got another meet arranged] that piss them off

after a long time yapping to this couple decided to meet in unit 18 plymouth

it was my birthday and they new that

they never turned up hay ho playing with friends so didnt matter

but a week later got a stinking message you waster , wasting my time slagging me of big time

well 20 people new i was there

By *inkypair40-SocialsCouple  over a year ago

newport

There are a few cpls like that, they like to keep you dangling on a string to see what else comes along , people like that are not worth bothering with

simmular or similar

"We had a meet arranged for Friday. We log on to message the arrangements and they have advertised they are looking for a meet for the same night! How Rude!!! lol

Happens all the time, very frustrating & so rude x

Anyone else had this or similar?"

"yes simmular we have arranged a meet b4 and they dont get back until the last minute expecting you to go ....its like they waiting for somthing better to come along and your last choice[tell them you got another meet arranged] that piss them off"

Something Better!!! Never thought of that! Cheeky c***s....lol xx

"There are a few cpls like that, they like to keep you dangling on a string to see what else comes along , people like that are not worth bothering with"

Dangling on a string !!!! This just gets better lol...xx

It's called Hedging your bets!

By *kip123Man  over a year ago

Barry

Unfortunatly ther are people like tis, not jst on this site I believe. I have had the same. Couple wanted to meet socialy, not in a pub etc but at my place. arranged time etc, Got the drinks in that they liked, a small buffet ready. It was made clear that it was only a social meet and I was happy with that. But, "No show". Did get a message two days later saying that they had changed their mind as they had a offer nearer to their place. Some you win, some you loose

By *wanzMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Im sure I can speak on behalf of so many single males who have eventually gotten to a place where they have been narrowed down to a meet ... then they get blanked at the last minute ..

Last month I almost gave up - I was outside one couples home messaging them for over an hour to confirm the house number before they told me that they then didnt feel like playing ... Only a 60 mile round trip wasted ...

Ive done a 150 mile round trip to West Wales, gotten IN the house and then the hubby has said - sorry - but they dont feel like it ...

Thats all fine - but couldnt they say so before or during my journey LOL

Never mind - rant over - Im hoping my meet is a good one tonight now - dont wanna jinx it LOL

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Many of the comments here will ring true for a lot of people.

Some couples (and singles too!) play the "best offer" game, they chat, arrange a meet, and then wait without confirming the exact time or location until they decide who they will actually play with.

Our philosophy is simple, we arrange a meet, and then DO NOT change even if someone else wants to meet us.

Events can sometimes mean we cancel or move the date of a meet, but we NEVER drop one potential meet just because someone else wants to meet us, because we would hate it if someone did it to us.

Bottom line, "Do unto others as you would have done to you".

Quite agree, once a meet has been arranged we always stick to it. Unlike the last couple we had planned to meet, they messaged us with an excuse to not meet, but then put up a meet in the meet section and on their profile for the same night!!! What's that all about?

"Many of the comments here will ring true for a lot of people.

Some couples (and singles too!) play the "best offer" game, they chat, arrange a meet, and then wait without confirming the exact time or location until they decide who they will actually play with.

Our philosophy is simple, we arrange a meet, and then DO NOT change even if someone else wants to meet us.

Events can sometimes mean we cancel or move the date of a meet, but we NEVER drop one potential meet just because someone else wants to meet us, because we would hate it if someone did it to us.

Bottom line, "Do unto others as you would have done to you". "

We are the same, we much prefer a confirmed meet early on & will never change our agreement, the only problem for us is the guys who then fail to respond nearer the time, or even on the day. Our other gripe is the number of guys who approach saying yes, they'd like to meet then after a couple of messages suddenly realise they not free that day but can meet another time grrrrr

If I say I am going to meet I meet if someone asks me for a meet on the same day I arrange to meet the second person at a later time

» Add a new message to this topic