FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Relationship breaking down

Relationship breaking down

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else on here been in a relationship almost 8 years and the past 2 years it feels like it have broken down in to just a friendship who’s had a baby together we still love eachother really but nothing else there, any advice to get back on track

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Want some serious advice?

Yeah please

By *igdaddy0306Man  over a year ago

Treorchy

Went through this - if you want my perspective message me in private and I’ll share my thoughts

By *konCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

The work and reality of raising a child from zero to two is bound to affect . Things will change but make the most of every second you have together with your child because when they are 18 with their own life and you’re not the center of it , every moment you didn’t make the most of with them is like a knife to your soul

Thank you guys

"The work and reality of raising a child from zero to two is bound to affect . Things will change but make the most of every second you have together with your child because when they are 18 with their own life and you’re not the center of it , every moment you didn’t make the most of with them is like a knife to your soul "

The above^. Plus being in here is likely to put more stress on your relationship than releave it. You have a young child together which in itself is stressful enough. Your life together has changed since you joined here. The child will be taking up a lot of the mums time. She will be tired, stressed and on times feeling down by the pressures of being a mum. You as the dad will feel the same plus you will feel like she has no time for you but in reality she has no time for herself also. Get off here, you are both still a very young cpl dealing with a lovely experience being parents but a stressful one also. Find time for a date night and the cpl you are for that night not just mum&dad. Get off fab and spend time together. Learn to fall in love again. But dont stay on here ffs.plenty of time for swinging again when the child is older. Staying on here will put more stress in you both, more arguments and will kill what you are trying to save. John.

By *eviationMan  over a year ago

Brynamman

Get out and have a laugh

Get a sitter even a couple of hours

Even a shopping trip lol

Reignite the spark

And stay off here

Its mentaly fatiguing and not real life

By *rofMan  over a year ago

Around

"Get out and have a laugh

Get a sitter even a couple of hours

Even a shopping trip lol

Reignite the spark

And stay off here

Its mentaly fatiguing and not real life"

What that dude said and date night

We found finding a common hobby worked wonders. We ended up clay pigeon shooting. The competitive side of each other brought us closer.

"We found finding a common hobby worked wonders. We ended up clay pigeon shooting. The competitive side of each other brought us closer."

Heaven help if it doesn't work out, gonna end up like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie trying to shoot each other in Mr & Mrs Smith

Know how u feel been there got the t shirt. Just work at it. I’m sure u can. It’s easy for me to say tho. We tried ect but I always got the blame also my fault for the way she is. We are still togther and yeah it’s ok but sex no go can’t remember the last time.

No not on here for sex either just to find old friends who been there for me in Troy Percival times. Best advice I can give u follow ur heart not ur brain if u want it to work u will make it work as well but if he is not willing then u know ur answer. But do try life’s to short for arguments.

Did I make sense fingers crossed I did.

By *FFB69Woman  over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

"Anyone else on here been in a relationship almost 8 years and the past 2 years it feels like it have broken down in to just a friendship who’s had a baby together we still love eachother really but nothing else there, any advice to get back on track "

You've been together 8 years?

So when M was 18 and F was 14?! Thats a massive red flag from the start jesus.

Youre not gonna be the same people you were at those ages and tbh not every relationship is worth saving.

Exactly the same here been together 11yrs. Good friends that happen to have two kids (7 and 1). Not had sex in 2 years, she’s just not interested. Its a killer, i need the intimacy. very close to ending it. We’re both two different characters.

» Add a new message to this topic