FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Wales Six Nations Thread 2021

Wales Six Nations Thread 2021

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Starting this thread early this year, following the squad announcement earlier today.

Views?

Apart from that the whole forum is obviously also furious at the omission of Rhys Webb, so we need not mention that

And no Priestland like recent rumours were hinting

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ackwoody11Man  over a year ago

swansea

Rhys isn't playing well enough for a recall and the Priestland thing was more him leaving Bath than joining Wales did have a laugh though with Priestland in players dinner when boys from aberdare called him mummy's boy whilst collapsed pissed on toilet Toby burst out laughing

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

Looks like Rob Evans is still injured

"Looks like Rob Evans is still injured "

He seems to have gone out of favour, even when fit, since Wyn Jones passed him as number 1 loosey at the Scarlets. I literally just noticed Rhodri Jones is in, Nicky is injured so nice to see him getting a shout

"Rhys isn't playing well enough for a recall and the Priestland thing was more him leaving Bath than joining Wales did have a laugh though with Priestland in players dinner when boys from aberdare called him mummy's boy whilst collapsed pissed on toilet Toby burst out laughing "

I agree

Webb hasn't set the world on fire since his return

Then again, with Gareth Davies off form will be interesting to see how much time Hardy will get or whether it will be Davies with Tomos on the bench or vice versa

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

Looking forward to the wooden spoon decider against Italy

By *ackwoody11Man  over a year ago

swansea

I think Thomks will get the nod

"Looking forward to the wooden spoon decider against Italy "

You're optimism is inspiring

On a serious note though, I don't think it will be that bad, but Pivac and co have ran out of time and excuses by now, so it's shit or bust really. I seriously hope I am proved wrong, bit you know what my predictions have been since they took over

Your**

"I think Thomks will get the nod "

I like Hardy

Davies makes me fall asleep. Plus he can't box kick.

I think he will start Davies purely because.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

4th or 5th I reckon wins over Italy and Scotland the rest are a step too far.

One win against Italy I can see, Pivac gets sacked takes his compo pay back to NZ hopefully.

Too many hangers on not enough in form players. Why has he not looked at calling up Harry Randall of Bristol b4 England claim him?

I know scrums/line outs failed in Autumn but too early for Ken Owens too

"One win against Italy I can see, Pivac gets sacked takes his compo pay back to NZ hopefully.

Too many hangers on not enough in form players. Why has he not looked at calling up Harry Randall of Bristol b4 England claim him?

I know scrums/line outs failed in Autumn but too early for Ken Owens too"

It all stinks of the Gareth Jenkins era to me

"One win against Italy I can see, Pivac gets sacked takes his compo pay back to NZ hopefully.

It all stinks of the Gareth Jenkins era to me"

Need to find decent Welsh coaches, either working with experience like Dai Young or even Ruddock.

Need to find decent Welsh coaches, either working with experience like Dai Young or even Ruddock."

I don't think Ruddock would go back to the international set up

I mean, he is currently with the best team in the world

By *utualpleasure42Man  over a year ago

enter location here

Clinical. Rugby.

Need to find decent Welsh coaches, either working with experience like Dai Young or even Ruddock.

I don't think Ruddock would go back to the international set up

I mean, he is currently with the best team in the world "

Crusaders or Exeter cheifs fall into that bracket.

Maybe using Mark Jones, Jon Thomas both at Worcester just need to go back to Welsh coaches both at regional and international levels

By *anter and baguetteCouple  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

WALES ONLINE JOB OPPORTUNITIES.

Local employer seeks rugby coach in Cardiff and surrounding area.

Experience desired but not essential as full backing of nation will be given. Must have own transport and boots.

Those with Scarlet tinted glasses need not apply.

By *unbunsCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Jamie Roberts playing really well at the moment, could he be making a come back? Jonathan Davies great but not yet convinced about George alongside him.

"Jamie Roberts playing really well at the moment, could he be making a come back? Jonathan Davies great but not yet convinced about George alongside him."

About time to leave North out of squad or will just be remembered for one thing like Henson

"Jamie Roberts playing really well at the moment, could he be making a come back? Jonathan Davies great but not yet convinced about George alongside him.

About time to leave North out of squad or will just be remembered for one thing like Henson "

George North in form at the moment for the Ospreys

In better form than Sanjay or Adams

So picking on form he has rightfully re earned his place in the squad

"WALES ONLINE JOB OPPORTUNITIES.

Experience desired but not essential as full backing of nation will be given. Must have own transport and boots.

"

Get on it Dave

BRIDGEND

"WALES ONLINE JOB OPPORTUNITIES.

Get on it Dave "

Would have to call myself ZinZan Dave, as only Seland Newydd personnel get through 1st stage interviews. Ive seen the list so far, its Russell Crowe and Dame Kiri Tikanowathefuck xx

By *_want_u2017Man  over a year ago

funtown

Completely agree that North deserves his place in the squad, hes on form and is a match winner. Jamie Roberts can feel hard done by with the way he's playing at the moment i thought he deserved a call up. Lydiate will bring a different physicality to the pack and defence. I know it might not be a popular view but i do think its time for AWJ to move on and let someone else have a run in the second row. Leadership skills are undoubtedly valuable to the team but for me other players need to step up and lead. Time to look to the future in my opinion. Looking forward to having international rugby back!!

By *yn drwgMan  over a year ago

Camarthen

It all stinks of the Gareth Jenkins era to me"

Remember it well unfortunately!!

We don't enjoy it nor football and cricket, years ago Karl played rugby but got kicked out for being too aggressive on the field!!!

I/we enjoy MMA and BKF.

"We don't enjoy it nor football and cricket, years ago Karl played rugby but got kicked out for being too aggressive on the field!!!

I/we enjoy MMA and BKF."

It's ok it's not compulsory like

Oh well lost Harry Randall to England.

"Oh well lost Harry Randall to England.

"

He always wanted to play for England by all accounts, not Wales

By *en5ual KissesMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Three Wales Playersinjured after the scarletsBlues match last night *facepalm*! C'est la vie......doh!

"Three Wales Playersinjured after the scarletsBlues match last night *facepalm*! C'est la vie......doh!"

Fell asleep thought was watching Tennis at one point

I can’t see us improving under Pivac, however I hope I’m wrong! Bring in Rob Baxter, the culture and success he built at Exeter has got Sandy Park rocking!

Can't agree more with awj comment... Build to france

"Can't agree more with awj comment... Build to france"

On that criteria, we would also have to give Ball the hoof as he won't be with us after this season. So on your logic, there goes our 2 best 2nd rows for the 6 nations, when Pivac desperately needs wins otherwise he won't be here come the end of March, let alone the next World Cup

With all my heart I hope we are going to be great, but my head is telling me this 6N is going to to be very painful.

By *loyd2000Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

So, does anyone know what our game plan is ?

If Webb is too slow and we need to up the tempo behind, Biggar, Foxy and the new guy Johnny Williams are Not the answer.

By picking Lyd’s he may has well have picked Jamie Roberts who definitely gives go forward ball.

Bin Sanjay, North is on fire.

BRIDGEND

AWJ is probably the best player we have. His on field presence and fitness levels are 2nd to none. Why would you ever feel the need to leave him out. Age is but a number. If your the best at what you do, your in, its as simple as that. Personally i feel the boys struggle without a crowd behind them. So all the more reason to get behind them from our armchairs and social media platforms. If you never believe it will never happen. Cmon boys give it your best.

"AWJ is probably the best player we have. His on field presence and fitness levels are 2nd to none. Why would you ever feel the need to leave him out. Age is but a number. If your the best at what you do, your in, its as simple as that. Personally i feel the boys struggle without a crowd behind them. So all the more reason to get behind them from our armchairs and social media platforms. If you never believe it will never happen. Cmon boys give it your best. "

Hope Pivac just watched that Rhys Webb master class, especially after the Scarlets shitshow last night, in particular the SHs. What a fool of a bloke

Hoping for the best not to confident if they win their first game you never know

[Removed by poster at 24/01/21 19:15:30]

I agree with dropping jake ball.

Everything should be focused on world Cup. Apart from tipuric who will probably make it there's an awful lot of older guys who just won't be there.

Beard and hill will be the 2nd row partnership in France so let's give them as many games together as possible

As for Webb... It was connacht

Thought webb and preistland would have been picked due to their performance.Gareth davies for me being a turk hes lost his speed. Lot of scarlets players looking slow,not sure why. Should be good to see some international rugby,sadly we cant be there soaking up the atmosphere but we all will cheering on the boys from our sofas

"I agree with dropping jake ball.

Everything should be focused on world Cup. Apart from tipuric who will probably make it there's an awful lot of older guys who just won't be there.

Beard and hill will be the 2nd row partnership in France so let's give them as many games together as possible

As for Webb... It was connacht "

You obviously don't follow pro 14 rugby outside of Llanelli , a bonus point win away in Connacht is a huge result

And again if we're going on age, you'll have to leave out Foxy and the Sheriff, which leaves who as first choice hooker? Elias? Do me a favour

We need to compete in this 6n with our best players, not leave people out because of age. Summer tours and autumn friendlies are then your friend for trialling newer options with a view to 2023. Not a 6 Nations in 2021 when the coaches own career is hanging by a very thin thread. You mayaswell bang the nail in Pivacs coffin yourself if you would have him leave out most of his best players due to age. It's definitely not the right time

"Thought webb and preistland would have been picked due to their performance.Gareth davies for me being a turk hes lost his speed. Lot of scarlets players looking slow,not sure why. Should be good to see some international rugby,sadly we cant be there soaking up the atmosphere but we all will cheering on the boys from our sofas "

Hopefully Gareth will up his game. You don't become a shit player over night. Maybe whatever Delaney is up to down there isn't working.

A team crammed with internationals shouldn't be playing that poorly. Something's not right there

"I can’t see us improving under Pivac, however I hope I’m wrong! Bring in Rob Baxter, the culture and success he built at Exeter has got Sandy Park rocking!"

I don’t think Rob wants to be an international coach. You just don’t have the same community feel to things that you do with a club. Plus he wants more trophies with the Chiefs.

Pat Lam would probably take it but do we want to play cavalier rugby and be plucky losers like Brizzle?

"I can’t see us improving under Pivac, however I hope I’m wrong! Bring in Rob Baxter, the culture and success he built at Exeter has got Sandy Park rocking!

I don’t think Rob wants to be an international coach. You just don’t have the same community feel to things that you do with a club. Plus he wants more trophies with the Chiefs.

Pat Lam would probably take it but do we want to play cavalier rugby and be plucky losers like Brizzle?"

Neither would leave club positions to coach at International level especially with Wales.

Job needs to go to Welshman next time and regions need to be cut from 4 down to 3, just haven't got enough cash or players to sustain 3.

It's about time WRU looked outside of M4 corridor for regional rugby

Near Cowbridge

"I can’t see us improving under Pivac, however I hope I’m wrong! Bring in Rob Baxter, the culture and success he built at Exeter has got Sandy Park rocking!

Pat Lam would probably take it but do we want to play cavalier rugby and be plucky losers like Brizzle?

Neither would leave club positions to coach at International level especially with Wales.

Job needs to go to Welshman next time and regions need to be cut from 4 down to 3, just haven't got enough cash or players to sustain 3.

It's about time WRU looked outside of M4 corridor for regional rugby"

WRU don't fully fund the regions/clubs so where would the shortfall come from for a team outside of the M4 corridor?

WRU don't fully fund the regions/clubs so where would the shortfall come from for a team outside of the M4 corridor? "

So where does money come from then? Majority comes from Wru, some TV and sponsorship

Pat Lam has stated that of all the 6N sides, Wales is the one he’d want to coach so I wouldn’t rule that out

I have a friend who knows a friend who's friend said that Pat Lam is already being talked to by the WRU.

Near Cowbridge

WRU don't fully fund the regions/clubs so where would the shortfall come from for a team outside of the M4 corridor?

So where does money come from then? Majority comes from Wru, some TV and sponsorship"

Benefactors. Any pro team outside of the current 3/4 would go the way of the Celtic Warriors.

So where does money come from then? Majority comes from Wru, some TV and sponsorship

Benefactors. Any pro team outside of the current 3/4 would go the way of the Celtic Warriors. "

You mean the only true region with exception now of Ospreys, all other 'regions' still have club identity.

What benefactors except for Peter Thomas, no one wants to invest in Welsh rugby it's dire product is awful as Miss P says team full of internationals at Scarlets and done nothing in Europe

Near Cowbridge

[Removed by poster at 26/01/21 14:48:30]

That's where the wru need to be strong and say he's assured of his job come what may.

Yes I agree that foxy should go, lost a yard of pace and owens the jury is still out on whether he can come back at elite level. You keep theese guys and all of a sudden come next year we are chucking in guys who could have been developed earlier

By *s228Man  over a year ago

swansea

Surprised Ioan Lloyd was left out and I was hoping Jamie Roberts would get a call up

"Thought webb and preistland would have been picked due to their performance.Gareth davies for me being a turk hes lost his speed. Lot of scarlets players looking slow,not sure why. Should be good to see some international rugby,sadly we cant be there soaking up the atmosphere but we all will cheering on the boys from our sofas

Hopefully Gareth will up his game. You don't become a shit player over night. Maybe whatever Delaney is up to down there isn't working.

A team crammed with internationals shouldn't be playing that poorly. Something's not right there "

It took pivac a few seasons took get the team playing how he wanted,so delaney will need time but like you say a team with wales and lions players should be performing back.

Rowlands has signed for the Dragons

So prediction time...

Who will win?

What position will Wales finish

Top try scorer

By *unandfriendship4uMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Please keep me posted. Stuck in Iraq. No move due to covid. And i would kill for fish and chips lol xx

Josh Adams suspended from the first 2 rounds for breaking Covid protocols

Stupid man

By *efByOrgasmsMan  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

Just heard the news. But North has been on form lately so

"Just heard the news. But North has been on form lately so "

He has indeed. Halfpenny, North, Zammit looks like the way to go

Not really a fan after sitting by him in the liberty and him hoping injury occurred to George north so he may get a call up, think he was playing for English club at the time

"Not really a fan after sitting by him in the liberty and him hoping injury occurred to George north so he may get a call up, think he was playing for English club at the time"

Well he's certainly proved himself to be a top twat now

"Not really a fan after sitting by him in the liberty and him hoping injury occurred to George north so he may get a call up, think he was playing for English club at the time

Well he's certainly proved himself to be a top twat now "

Now that it’s out in the open do you think the police should have a word?

Normal people would have a fine

"Not really a fan after sitting by him in the liberty and him hoping injury occurred to George north so he may get a call up, think he was playing for English club at the time

Normal people would have a fine "

Worse still, apparently he attended a gender reveal party (according to Twitter) . Imagine someone being pregnant and that fucking stupid to host/attend a gathering in the middle of all this shit

Worse still, apparently he attended a gender reveal party (according to Twitter) . Imagine someone being pregnant and that fucking stupid to host/attend a gathering in the middle of all this shit "

Exactly, how are you feeling after your jab? My mum has hers on Saturday coming

Even more stupid posting it on social media and thinking it wouldn't get back to Welsh camp

"Josh Adams suspended from the first 2 rounds for breaking Covid protocols

Stupid man

"

It’s ridiculous

‘He’s very sorry’

Shouldn’t have done it in the first place

Think his place was under threat anyway

Worse still, apparently he attended a gender reveal party (according to Twitter) . Imagine someone being pregnant and that fucking stupid to host/attend a gathering in the middle of all this shit

Exactly, how are you feeling after your jab? My mum has hers on Saturday coming "

I was fucked for 2 days but fine after, hope your Mums goes well, she'll be fine

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I was fucked for 2 days but fine after, hope your Mums goes well, she'll be fine "

Glad you’re ok now.

I’m sat here imagine the likes of Geoff Wheel, John Perkins, Bobby Windsor, Brian Williams, Richard Moriarty and Mark Jones attending a gender reveal party .

I was fucked for 2 days but fine after, hope your Mums goes well, she'll be fine "

Glad you are feeling better, did you have a fuzzy head? Guy I deal with from NHS said fuzzy head for a day and painful arm for 2 days x

I was fucked for 2 days but fine after, hope your Mums goes well, she'll be fine

Glad you are feeling better, did you have a fuzzy head? Guy I deal with from NHS said fuzzy head for a day and painful arm for 2 days x"

I had 1 can that night and I felt like I'd had 8. Only way I can describe it. Cried all day the day after. Achy arm but not achy enough to stop me doing stuff. But I'm just a weirdo

Glad you’re ok now.

I’m sat here imagine the likes of Geoff Wheel, John Perkins, Bobby Windsor, Brian Williams, Richard Moriarty and Mark Jones attending a gender reveal party .

"

Glad you are feeling better, did you have a fuzzy head? Guy I deal with from NHS said fuzzy head for a day and painful arm for 2 days x

I had 1 can that night and I felt like I'd had 8. Only way I can describe it. Cried all day the day after. Achy arm but not achy enough to stop me doing stuff. But I'm just a weirdo "

Not as weird as me, I can’t seem to stop posting on forums lol

Amos on the wing

George at 13

I don't get it, I really don't

"Amos on the wing

George at 13

I don't get it, I really don't "

Looking to get sacked I think

"Amos on the wing

George at 13

I don't get it, I really don't "

Think he wants to play the scarlets way, unfortunately not all of the players are use to that style

"Amos on the wing

George at 13

Think he wants to play the scarlets way, unfortunately not all of the players are use to that style "

Why not use Tompkins at 13, or if he's wary of his defensive weaknesses, go with Watkin for solidity. North should be on the wing, he's the in form winger out of the regions this season. That said, I pray this comes off. Amos worries me though

"Amos on the wing

George at 13

Think he wants to play the scarlets way, unfortunately not all of the players are use to that style

Why not use Tompkins at 13, or if he's wary of his defensive weaknesses, go with Watkin for solidity. North should be on the wing, he's the in form winger out of the regions this season. That said, I pray this comes off. Amos worries me though "

Agree, Amos doesn’t do it for me. With Roberts on standby anyway, I’d bring him in to start!

Amos I don't get at all and never have.

North at 13 should mean he gets the ball more often which is a good thing plus he's not great in the air defensively

Is jonny Williams injured?

Near Cowbridge

Doesn't matter who is in our backline boys and girls, our pack will be vaporised come Sunday.

Heads of the Valleys

"Amos on the wing

George at 13

Why not use Tompkins at 13, or if he's wary of his defensive weaknesses, go with Watkin for solidity. North should be on the wing, he's the in form winger out of the regions this season. That said, I pray this comes off. Amos worries me though "

Totally agree, never rated Amos much IMO. North has been in form and much more devastating on the wing not centre

Amos comes in and out of games but mainly out. I’d have Watkins in center and put north back on the wing. And I’d rather see Jarrad evans on the bench as sheedy is too much like bigger

Heads of the Valleys

I wouldn't mind us trying playing two 10s in the 10-12 axis. If we are guna try and spark our backline

"I wouldn't mind us trying playing two 10s in the 10-12 axis. If we are guna try and spark our backline

"

Yes but we need someone who will attack on the game line, bigger and sheedy don’t

By *lim and louiseCouple  over a year ago

dromore

I just hope Wales beat Ireland,

"Amos comes in and out of games but mainly out. I’d have Watkins in center and put north back on the wing. And I’d rather see Jarrad evans on the bench as sheedy is too much like bigger"

Where have you been watching Sheedy play to say he like Biggar, certainly not when playing for Bristol.

"Amos comes in and out of games but mainly out. I’d have Watkins in center and put north back on the wing. And I’d rather see Jarrad evans on the bench as sheedy is too much like bigger

Where have you been watching Sheedy play to say he like Biggar, certainly not when playing for Bristol."

Problem is, Wales aren't Bristol. Sheedys time will come

"Doesn't matter who is in our backline boys and girls, our pack will be vaporised come Sunday. "

I'm not too sure about that tbh

But I do think Francis is going to have to go as close to the full 80 as possible as Brown packing down against Kilcoyne (who will probably come on for Healy sometime around 50/55ish) isn't something we want if we can absolutely avoid it. Apart from Brown on the bench, the forwards don't worry me tbh.

"Amos I don't get at all and never have.

North at 13 should mean he gets the ball more often which is a good thing plus he's not great in the air defensively

Is jonny Williams injured?

"

Johnny Williams is starting at 12

By *ve 63Woman  over a year ago

Newbridge

Hope Leigh Halfpenny is picked. Hes the only reason I watch it. Pity Tom Hardy werent welsh or a rugby pro

By *ia RooCouple  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Not looked at the team but looking forward the the new season after a crap year with the lock down. going to sit down with a slab of Dark Fruits and enjoy the weekend. Enjoy all.

"Hope Leigh Halfpenny is picked. Hes the only reason I watch it. Pity Tom Hardy werent welsh or a rugby pro "

He is starting

Near Cowbridge

"Doesn't matter who is in our backline boys and girls, our pack will be vaporised come Sunday.

I'm not too sure about that tbh

But I do think Francis is going to have to go as close to the full 80 as possible as Brown packing down against Kilcoyne (who will probably come on for Healy sometime around 50/55ish) isn't something we want if we can absolutely avoid it. Apart from Brown on the bench, the forwards don't worry me tbh. "

True about Brown. He folds like a deck chair at times.

Pleased Beard is in for the line-out and maul but still worried about a lack of ball carriers.

By *ve 63Woman  over a year ago

Newbridge

"Hope Leigh Halfpenny is picked. Hes the only reason I watch it. Pity Tom Hardy werent welsh or a rugby pro

He is starting "

Glad I got sunday off...

Know what I'll be watching.

"Hope Leigh Halfpenny is picked. Hes the only reason I watch it. Pity Tom Hardy werent welsh or a rugby pro "

Hopefully Leigh halfpenny tackles correctly and doesn’t end up concussed again

Yay it's here

My heart is telling me Wales but my head is telling me France this year

"My heart is telling me Wales but my head is telling me France this year "

Agree France, or England I’m afraid.

Anything above 5th is an improvement on the autumn form for us.

By *elshhorseMan  over a year ago

ogmore valley

France .... win,They on form.

Scotland....win, because its England.

Wales ....draw ,but hope they win

What do others think.

France or England for me so much talent in both squads.Looking forward to seein Rees-samit play,he got some gas.

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

France to win it but have to say even though am Irish will miss the Wales fans singing "Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau"! Always the highlight of the championship for me listening to the fans singing it!

France very clinical as expected

Going to take some beating

By *ouge and blueCouple  over a year ago

Cork

Hard to know how good/bad Italy are but France looked serious. Clinical is right.

Now, c'mon Scotland. Blow the whole thing open!

"France very clinical as expected

Going to take some beating "

They have Sean Edwards as they defence coach, maybe time to put bet on for World Cup 2023

England are absolutely non existant atm

Well fuck me

West Wales and Cardiff

"Well fuck me "

On my way

Congrats Scotland - England were never in it. Scots back-row were immense.

By *yn drwgMan  over a year ago

Camarthen

Well done Scotland totally deserved win England never looked like a team today.

"Well done Scotland totally deserved win England never looked like a team today."

Too many looked off the pace- not match fit, although I always thought a trip was a red card? Shame

"Well fuck me

On my way

Congrats Scotland - England were never in it. Scots back-row were immense."

Waahhaa Socksy mun

Best team so far is Scotland by a mile.. Gutted to say think we have a hiding next weekend. Amos on the wing?? How's that going to be a world class wing?? Please

The big day is here

"The big day is here "

Oh for a pub and friends, also why did I have to pick today to move home

West Wales and Cardiff

"Well fuck me

On my way

Congrats Scotland - England were never in it. Scots back-row were immense.

Waahhaa Socksy mun "

I apologise.

It’s been 27 months MissP - I need the odd moment of imagined debauchery to ease my lonesome (filthy) mind .

Heads of the Valleys

Wish kick off will hurry up lol

Cork

Thare's some optimism among the press and pundits here in Ireland but I reckon we're in for a tougher day than they imagine.

Oh to be there enjoying the craic with the Welsh fans. The best 6 Nations away trip of them all.

By *endugedugMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

"

Oh to be there enjoying the craic with the Welsh fans. The best 6 Nations away trip of them all. "

Dublin has to be my fav away trip just avoid temple bar and it’s hiked up prices, loads of other brilliant bars though

Here we go

Massive underdogs but I don't care

Go well boys

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"Here we go

Massive underdogs but I don't care

Go well boys "

I'm fucking fuming O'Mahoney is a stinking cunt, dirty dirty twat he has to go

Stinking cunt good enough for him

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"Stinking cunt good enough for him"

Come on boys. Can’t be getting beat by 14 man Ireland.

Can we get O’Mahney back on?

We were better 15 v 15!

We can’t keep the ball.

Cool heads needed now.

We're going backwards

Our lineout is shambolic

Hopefully a massive half time kick up the arse will suffice

Tompkins will have to step up if he is a permanent rep

I have literally nearly spewed

What the fuck was Gareth Davies doing!!!

Lucky escape!

Cork

A terrible spactacle. Both teams were poor today.

Well done Wales. Back to the drawing board for us before France visit.

"What the fuck was Gareth Davies doing!!!

Lucky escape!"

Moment of panic is all

Came good in the end

I am sure just pissed myself when Burns put thay dead

Wahahahahah

You pissed yourself... imagine what the Irish fans thought... a collective groan of not having anything to fall back onto after sexton gets himself yet another knock to the head....

Go get em now Wales. Pick them off one at a time...

By *imis3Woman  over a year ago

Bristol, South West UK

Great start to the championship

West Wales and Cardiff

Lucky escape!"

His game management is often suspect.

He makes breaks (not often a good thing the way the game is played now) and has an eye for the tryline, so it gets overlooked.

Lucky escape!

His game management is often suspect.

He makes breaks (not often a good thing the way the game is played now) and has an eye for the tryline, so it gets overlooked."

Tomos is looking unlikely for next week

Any man with an ounce of sense will call Webb up

"You pissed yourself... imagine what the Irish fans thought... a collective groan of not having anything to fall back onto after sexton gets himself yet another knock to the head....

Go get em now Wales. Pick them off one at a time... "

"You pissed yourself... imagine what the Irish fans thought... a collective groan of not having anything to fall back onto after sexton gets himself yet another knock to the head....

Go get em now Wales. Pick them off one at a time... "

And I didn't mean pissed my self laughing

Sorry, I probably came across wrong

Leaping around in excitement does that to women of my age

By *imis3Woman  over a year ago

Bristol, South West UK

Go get em now Wales. Pick them off one at a time...

And I didn't mean pissed my self laughing

Sorry, I probably came across wrong

Leaping around in excitement does that to women of my age "

[Removed by poster at 07/02/21 21:19:17]

Well done to Wales.

Tough victory but the extra man ended up making a difference in the end.

Ireland were impressive but they played 65 mins with a man down.

France, Scotland and Wales in the top three, perfect start!

"Leaping around in excitement does that to women of my age "

Well.... leaping around in excitement would be a welcome change from the current status. And not taking about Rugby any more

And your profile says you are 32... not 82... a woman of your age

BRIDGEND

Licking our wounds this morning. 4 down after a bruising encounter.

Great result, Ireland were red hot favourites, but ill discipline was the crucial factor. Pivac now has to look deep at squad and possibly call up a few. Onwards and upwards boys, we can possibly do this ????????.

"Licking our wounds this morning. 4 down after a bruising encounter.

Great result, Ireland were red hot favourites, but ill discipline was the crucial factor. Pivac now has to look deep at squad and possibly call up a few. Onwards and upwards boys, we can possibly do this ????????."

They reckon Lyds may have done his ACL Dave. Praying not though. Be a disastrous loss for the Os Webb should get the nod if Thomas unavailable

Tomos**

Near Cowbridge

We're still fucking abysmal.

"We're still fucking abysmal. "

They can be as abysmal as they like as long as they win games

By *arrapsMan  over a year ago

port talbot

"We're still fucking abysmal. "

Agreed, Webb must play next week with Davies consigned to the bench......wait......didn’t Pivac say he wasn’t good enough

And Miss P if you keep on pissing yourself, I know where you can get some Tena ladies pants.... Boots are quite reasonable

"We're still fucking abysmal.

Agreed, Webb must play next week with Davies consigned to the bench......wait......didn’t Pivac say he wasn’t good enough

And Miss P if you keep on pissing yourself, I know where you can get some Tena ladies pants.... Boots are quite reasonable "

Thanks for the advice my old friend

By *arrapsMan  over a year ago

port talbot

"We're still fucking abysmal.

And Miss P if you keep on pissing yourself, I know where you can get some Tena ladies pants.... Boots are quite reasonable

Thanks for the advice my old friend "

Ow, less of the old.....

BRIDGEND

24 hours ago people were not asking if Ireland were going to win, but asking by how many. We win the game and its still not good enough? I suppose Scotland were shit on Saturday too then? Cmon people lets give some credit where its due, admittedly i had written Wales off for this campaign. But all of a sudden its wide open and no matter how scrappy or abysmal we are, winning breeds confidence, the least we can do is show our solidarity. Cmon Wales !!!

"24 hours ago people were not asking if Ireland were going to win, but asking by how many. We win the game and its still not good enough? I suppose Scotland were shit on Saturday too then? Cmon people lets give some credit where its due, admittedly i had written Wales off for this campaign. But all of a sudden its wide open and no matter how scrappy or abysmal we are, winning breeds confidence, the least we can do is show our solidarity. Cmon Wales !!!"

Memories came up on my FB earlier of us out in Neath for the Ireland game last year, good times, even though we lost. I promise I will arrange a 6 Nations social in Neath next year, if circumstances allow, as loads have nagged for years for one

Near Cowbridge

"24 hours ago people were not asking if Ireland were going to win, but asking by how many. We win the game and its still not good enough? I suppose Scotland were shit on Saturday too then? Cmon people lets give some credit where its due, admittedly i had written Wales off for this campaign. But all of a sudden its wide open and no matter how scrappy or abysmal we are, winning breeds confidence, the least we can do is show our solidarity. Cmon Wales !!!"

If we win 2 more games I'll streak from Bridgend train station to the Brewery Field.

Trust me, only just beating a 14 man Ireland, at home, is not the mark of a good side.

In contrast, Scotland bullied England away from home. Genuinely baffled as to why you'd compare the two.

"24 hours ago people were not asking if Ireland were going to win, but asking by how many. We win the game and its still not good enough? I suppose Scotland were shit on Saturday too then? Cmon people lets give some credit where its due, admittedly i had written Wales off for this campaign. But all of a sudden its wide open and no matter how scrappy or abysmal we are, winning breeds confidence, the least we can do is show our solidarity. Cmon Wales !!!

If we win 2 more games I'll streak from Bridgend train station to the Brewery Field.

Trust me, only just beating a 14 man Ireland, at home, is not the mark of a good side.

In contrast, Scotland bullied England away from home. Genuinely baffled as to why you'd compare the two. "

England were diabolical

Fielding all those Sarries players with no game time was a massive fuck up

We will need to up our game against Scotland, which we can

But it's the winning that counts. You don't get less points for beating 14 men

BRIDGEND

Cast your mind back to the World Cup when Warburton got dismissed for us. We lost the game 9-8 i believe? But that wasnt the sign of a good French side? Ireland is a big scalp at this moment in time.

Trouble is in Wales, theres never enough belief. But everyones a coach when things aren't quite right i suppose.

Near Cowbridge

I stand by my view that we won't win 2 more games in this tournament.

I don't think it's a lack of confidence or belief, more what I'm seeing on the pitch.

I'll be hugely delighted if I'm wrong though.

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

amroth

"I stand by my view that we won't win 2 more games in this tournament.

I don't think it's a lack of confidence or belief, more what I'm seeing on the pitch.

I'll be hugely delighted if I'm wrong though. "

Scotland pumped up after beating England then England who’ll be looking to salvage some pride and make a point.

Should beat Italy but I’m saying fuck all as I’m the biggest jinx in wales. then France, I’ll never attempt to call that game.

BRIDGEND

All we can do is hope

15. Halfpenny

14. LRZ

13. Watkin

12.Tompkins

11.Sanjay

10.Biggar

9.Davies

1.W.Jones

2.Ken

3.Francis

4.Beard

5.AMJ

6.Wainwright

7.Tips

8.Faletau

16.Dee

17.R.Jones

18.Brown

19.Rowlands

20.Botham

21.Hardy

22.Sheedy

23.Hallaholo

Not seen whats up with Navidi yet??

AWJ @5 obvs.... Not a clue who AMJ is

West Wales and Cardiff

Glad Halalolo is there - good luck to him.

This one worries me, partly because of the extra day between games Scotland have had.

I’ll say no more for fear of incurring the wrath of MissP. In fairness, her positivity is laudable - and sometimes (often?) justified .

"Glad Halalolo is there - good luck to him.

This one worries me, partly because of the extra day between games Scotland have had.

I’ll say no more for fear of incurring the wrath of MissP. In fairness, her positivity is laudable - and sometimes (often?) justified ."

Don't stress Socksy

We'll be fine

If the midfield can hold out, this team can do the job,

Wainwright a positive for the line out (if Sheriff remembers we play in red).

Bench a bit flaky though.

Heads of the Valleys

Shame Navidi is injured

Navidi is a big loss especially given the form Watson is in for Scotland

Navidi (not An idiot as autocorrect tried to make it) played really well and always does a job but Wainwright is a cracking player.

I’d love to have seen Dr Roberts in the centre though. We need gain line success and he could do that for us

Near Cowbridge

Think I'll stay out of this until Saturday night

"Navidi (not An idiot as autocorrect tried to make it) played really well and always does a job but Wainwright is a cracking player.

I’d love to have seen Dr Roberts in the centre though. We need gain line success and he could do that for us"

Think Roberts partner is about to give birth, so that 100th cap will have to keep.

West Wales and Cardiff

"Glad Halalolo is there - good luck to him.

I’ll say no more for fear of incurring the wrath of MissP. In fairness, her positivity is laudable - and sometimes (often?) justified .

Don't stress Socksy

We'll be fine "

OK boss. I trust your judgement more than most of the pundits stealing a living on Welsh TV .

"If the midfield can hold out, this team can do the job,

Wainwright a positive for the line out (if Sheriff remembers we play in red).

Bench a bit flaky though."

Watkin is solid, Tompkins a bit flakier but he did alright when he came on Saturday tbf. They'll be fine

And such fucking shit news again for poor Josh Mcleod

Fucked his achillies in training and now out for 6 months, was apparently due to start at 6, ahead of Wainwright. Pity mun

By *ervous69Man  over a year ago

Galashiels

Looking forward to a decent Scottish win! Sad that’s no fans as the Welsh weekend is one of the best of the year!

"Looking forward to a decent Scottish win! Sad that’s no fans as the Welsh weekend is one of the best of the year!"

Scots are the favourites

BRIDGEND

Just hope the Scarlets coach, sorry, Welsh coach doesnt regret calling up Mr Webb

By *ervous69Man  over a year ago

Galashiels

MissP69, yes we are but I don’t think there will be much between the teams. A few changes for us this week mixed with a few of you players last week not really playing that well should make for an interesting game! Looking forward to this game a lot

C’mon boys, let’s do this