FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > women/men with lots of verifications

women/men with lots of verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/01/21 01:05:34]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Am i the only person that gets slightly put off by this.

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

"Am i the only person that gets slightly put off by this. "

not at all.lot of people are so ur not alone

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When I was meeting it wouldn't even enter my head how many verification a person had. It's easy to clock up a ton of veris if you have been on the site for several years and are a regular on the social and or club circuit. The sort of people who join a swinging site then judge others on the amount of veris they have wouldn't be the sorts of people who would have been of interest to me anyway. Each to their own

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"When I was meeting it wouldn't even enter my head how many verification a person had. It's easy to clock up a ton of veris if you have been on the site for several years and are a regular on the social and or club circuit. The sort of people who join a swinging site then judge others on the amount of veris they have wouldn't be the sorts of people who would have been of interest to me anyway. Each to their own "

This!!

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

I have a few but has taken lots of travelling and time to get them club scene away and social scene in South Wales. Personally I think that this shows I do actually meet and treat people with respect and quite a lot of people probably have many but it's because they make an effort on here to meet people not necessarily have sex with them all and also proves that they are good genuine decent friendly people

By *espectful_KinksterMan  over a year ago

Abergele

Many are from clubs and socials, or webcams.

MissP69 nailed it. Some people have been on here for years, or you can go to a social/ party and get 15 veris overnight.

"MissP69 nailed it. Some people have been on here for years, or you can go to a social/ party and get 15 veris overnight. "

This is true as I've had loads from socials and clubs in the past and if people are not interested due to the amount I have its their loss as having many means they're plenty of people who do want to have fun with me.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

When I first joined, before I got used to the site and how veris work, I used to find people with a large number of veris a bit intimidating - sort of like why would anyone that experienced be interested in me? Not in a judgemental way. But then I picked up six veris in a couple of hours and realised how easily veris can build up if you go to parties.

And soon after that I experienced the kind of judgement that seems to go with it. Even though I don’t have a huge number of veris really, a couple tried to shame me for having got “too many too quickly” and being “too into the party side”.

» Add a new message to this topic